5th Day // Sehun & Jiyoung

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Wah daebak! I never thought we can ended up together again." Jiyoung laughed. She really suprised with the result but of course she really happy. Sehun chuckled. " Yeah, I'm also really suprised. We ended up in a Moonlight Date right? Yah...Daebak." Both of them look really suprised and happy. " We really should enjoy this date to the fullest." "Yeah! Ah, I really feel like I want to stay here more." Sehun patted Jiyoung head. " Aigoo, our Jiyoungie. Don't be too sad. We still friend right?" Jiyoung smile and noded slowly. Even sometimes, Sehun acted really childish, but sometimes he really responsible. 

" Sehun-ah, why are you choose this watch?" Sehun stared blankly at his watch. Actually, he did not have any specific reasons, he just love the design. " Why?" Sehun asked back, Jiyoung just shrugged, " Well, I'm just curious." He showed his devil smile and tried to bait her. " So, you are dissapointed I choose this watch?" Jiyoung look shocked, she quickly shaked her head. " No, it is not like that. Well, I just curious." Sehun chuckled seeing how terrific Jiyoung right now. " Well, it's that mean, you happy get a date with me again." Jiyoung lost her word, she stay silent. Sehun smile, " Yehet! I know it." He poke Jiyoung's cheek, Jiyoung shoot a glare. 

" Where should we go for today?" Sehun smile, Jiyoung lip curved upward. She already think something special for this date. " Submarine? I really want to go there." Jiyoung did a little aegyo. Sehun chuckled, he lowered his head. He felt shy, " Submarine? If you really want to go there. Then, we should go there." He smile, Jiyoung cannot hide her happiness. " Really? Yes!" Jiyoung grinning like a little kid.

Sehun and Jiyoung have reached the dock to go ride in a submarine. Sehun bought the tickets and they walked to the dock. Jiyoung felt really excited, she did not realized she squeezed Sehun's hand. It make him startled a little bit. Jiyoung gasped, she quickly apologized, " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She rubbed her hand on his hand. Sehun smile widely, " It's ok. It's ok. Let's go in there." They stepped into the ferry. Jiyoung took out their polaroid camera and took some pictures. " Yah, take our photo." Jiyoung smile, " Come here." She waved her hand and Sehun quickly stand beside her. They took some selca together.

" Jiyoung-ah, do you want to take selca? Then, I'll take one." Jiyoung noded and smile brightly. " Yah, you're a goddess." Jiyoung almost burst into laughed, but she managed to endure it. She gave the polaroid camera to Sehun. Sehun took his selca. They exchanged their picture together. " Now, we're going underwater. Yehet!" Sehun look really excited, Jiyoung waved her hand to the camera. The two step into a submarine to experience being underwater. 

 

" Wah, it's so pretty." Jiyoung took a picture. She really happy. Sehun took out his cellphone and record a video. " Wah, this is daebak!" Jiyoung took their polaroid camera and took their selca. " Wah.." Jiyoung and Sehun felt so amazed. The fascinating world expe

Please log in to read the full chapter