4th Day // Seungyub & Naeun

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" I'm really happy that we ended up together again." Seungyub smile, they already entwined their hand. Naeun smile shyly, actually she also happy when she know she got partner with Seungyub again. She felt comfortable with him. " This is miracle." Naeun chuckled. " Wait a minute." He reached out his hand and took a dust on her hair. " There is a dust." Naeun seem flustered with the action, her face turning red. " Oh, thanks." She lowered her head. 

" Naeun, where you want to go?" Naeun pressed her lips, thinking hard where should they go. " Erm, I don't know. Maybe beach, it seem nice. The weather also nice." Seungyub smile, he just agree with her. " Ok, then we will go to Hyeopjae Beach. Is that ok?" Naeun noded with her sweet smile. " It sound really nice. I hope our date will go smoothly." " Yeah, I hope like that too." Seungyub patted her head, make Naeun blushed. 

" Did you have an idea, that is my necklace?" Naeun touched her necklace and smile. " No, but this necklace really pretty." "Then, thanks for choosing it." She smiled and chuckled, " Sometimes, you're too cheesy." Seungyub widened his eyes. " What? That from the bottom of my heart." " Aish..stop it" Naeun hold his arm slowly. 

" Ok we're arrived. Come on." Seungyub holded Naeun and hand. Both of them get out from the car with bright smile. " Woah, it's really pretty." " Let's go." They walked hand in hand to the beach. The beach not so crowded with people. Maybe because it still workday for everyone. Seungyub choose the place that much more empty. The fresh air hit their faces, it make both of them felt very relaxed and happy.

" Beach is the best place." Naeun hair look messy due the gentle breeze, she keep fixed her hair. " Seungyub-ah, my hair look messy. The picture will come out bad." Naeun pouted, Seungyub smile, " Hey, don't worry you still pretty. I like your messy hair." He chuckled and pinched Naeun nose. It make her flinched but then she also smile. " Ok, now let's take picture." Naeun stood on the rock and keep the V pose. Seungyub took her picture. Then, they took a selca pictures for them. " Oh, it look pretty. " Naeun pointed on their pictures. " I already told you, but you didn't want to hear it." Seungyub smile. " Ok, now I believe in you." 

" Where should we go after this?" Naeun tugged her hair behind her ears. Seungyub kept looking on his phone to their new location. Then, he smile. " Since, we already in here let's go to the cave. It's near." " Cave? Erm, I never went there." Seungyub hold her hand, " Then, let's go for the first time. I'm also never went to cave." Naeun chuckled, then she noded. Both of them get into their car to the next location.

" Ok, now Manjang Cave." Naeun felt really excited. Their walk hand in hand. Seungyub bought the tickets and they went into the cave. At first, Naeun felt a little scared because

Please log in to read the full chapter