Night Interview

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Right now, what are they talking about?

"Everyone all like ' it's a misunderstanding.'"

Did you know Naeun will choose you?

"I seriously didn't know she will choose me. So, when the camera stop at my face, I totally happy. You can see how bright I smile back then."

What if after this Naeun keep end up with other guys. Do you feel she still choose you for Final Decision.

"I'm not sure about that, but it seem like I already leaving her with a memories and impression. So, that's why she choose me for this selection. I just hope we will still have a trust with each other."

It's look like you being so serious with her?

"It's not like that, but I guess she the best choice.

                                                                                                               

Let us know, what the atmosphere is like over there right now? What is it like?

"It's completely mental in there. If I were to express it in 4 syllables, I'd say it's completely 'mental breakdown' in here."

You seem like you already falling for him.

"I went to a lot of beautiful places with Seungyub. Because we kept gaoing to these beautiful painting-like places. I starting to feelings affectionate towards him."

Do you happy when he choose you as his Midway Selection?

"To be honest, I've a feelings that he might choose me. I don't know but I just think he will choose me. If he didn't choose me after we went to all the beautiful places together, he's a bad man. " Naeun laughed.

"I choose Sulli and I thought she'd choose me but she didn't choose me back."

What do you feel when you saw Sulli's Midway Selection?

"I thought I might had a chance but when the camera started to focus on Naeun, I think I already know the answer. I really feel like I got hit on the head with a hammer. It's feel surreal."

Beside Sulli, who you might consider as your Midway Selection?

"Maybe Hyeri, I don't think I've any right to choose Jiyoung."

What if you keep end with Jiyoung. What will you do?

"I don't know. I just hope not, it will be too awkward for us."

 

Why you didn't choose Ray? He really thought you will choose him.

"He really thought like that! (sigh) It was really good date. The location of our date made it feel it was a real date with my boyfriend. But, I didn't know, maybe my heart still confused. It keep going back and forth between these two person. So, I ended up choosing the other one."

What do you feel right now?

"Right now? Right now, my mind has been blown and I've no words. At first, I thought it was for fun, but it's become  more comfortable around here. The amout of emotions that we feel is no joke. "

If you have a next date with Seungyub. Do you feel happy or not?

"Let's say not. Well, he really cute with Naeun maybe I should give chance to others."

If you got a chance to choose again your Midway Selection. Who do you think, do you might to choose?

"Let be honest, I think I might choose Ray. Well, I keep back and forth between him and Seungyub."

                                                                                                                                                                    

Oh you seem to be quite happy?

"I seem happy to you? My smile is not a smile. I need to recollect my thought."

You seem comfortable with Jiyoung and Hyeri. That's why Suzy quite suprised when you choose her.

"Well, to be honest I went to date with 4 girls. All of them are charming. I don't know who might I choose. I think I did such a rush decision, but I really had fun with her. That's why I choose her."

If you were to send message again, who will you choose?

"I don't know.. I need to go more than one date with one of them. Then, I will choose again."

Do you regret with your sel

Please log in to read the full chapter