Group Date // Trick Art Museum

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ilhoon and Hyeri are the first couple arrived at the car park . The bus already here. Ilhoon just can laughed when he realized they are the first one. " Yah, Hyeri we're the first one." Hyeri just laughed, Ilhoon felt embrased, why always him? When he with Naeun, they also the first couple arrived at Busan Airport. Now with Hyeri, he still the first one. " It's ok Ilhoon. I really enjoy our date. Don't feel bitter about it." Hyeri tried to cheer up Ilhoon. She know Ilhoon felt regret. " Sorry Hyeri, we should spend our time more." " It's ok"

Kai and Naeun arrived at the car park and greet them, " Yah, Ilhoon you're the first one again." That comment brought laughed to them. Sulli and Sehun also arrived few minutes later. Followed by Jiyoung, Ray, Suzy and Seungyub. 

They ride the bus and choose their favourite place. Sehun and Kai took the last seat in the bus. They let the girls, Sulli and Naeun sit beside the window. So, they can get a fresh air. Ray and Jiyoung took seat in front of Sulli and Sehun. Suzy and Seungyub took seat beside Jiyoung and Ray. While, Hyeri and Ilhoon took seat in front of Suzy and Seungyub. 

" It really feel like we're all come out for a trip." Ilhoon excitedly clapping his hand and started to sing. All of them just followed it. They really had a very good time in Jejudo. 

" Ah, talk about trip, I never go to MT in Middle School and High School. What to do? I debut at a very young age." said Jiyoung. Suzy agreed with her, " Me too, I never go to MT." " So, who actually ever go to MT in their school days?" Sehun asked them, but no one ever answer it. Which mean they never went to MT before this. " Ah, that's a regret right? We're very busy even as a trainee. Ah, Jiyoung already debut, Sulli too." He smiled to Jiyoung who just next to him, Jiyoung also give her sweet smiled to Ray.

" Naeun, have you eaten yet?" Jiyoung asking, she wondering who else still didn't eat. They probably really hungry. " Don't worry Jiyoung, we already eat. I think all of us already eat right?" " Sulli, eat the most." Sehun pointing his finger to Sulli, it make Sulli really shy. " Yah, Oh Sehun, I didn't eat that much!" 

" You guys are so interesting." Kai just laughed with them. Sulli still furious about Sehun, " Kai-ah, he really pissed me off. Take him with you." But Sulli words seem like a joke to Exo Maknae Line. They just laughed out make Sulli smacked Sehun arms again. 

" He mad at me." Hyeri sudden voicee make everyine pay attention to her. " Who? Who?" All of them quickly asked Hyeri. She pointed her finger to her partner, Ilhoon. Ilhoon just can laughed. Then, Kai asked Ilhoon, " Why? Why? What did she do to make you mad?" Ilhoon took the water bottle, and drink it. Hyeri smiled and she answer it, " Because I didn't give him a kiss." Hyeri jokingly said that, but it's totally shocked all of them. 

" Because she didn't kiss you?!" Ray look so shocked. He look the most affected by her words. While others just laughed. But Ilhoon quickly denied it, " No, I didn't said that. Yah, Lee Hyeri." " Yah, you said yourself." Hyeri laughed when she saw how flustered Ilhoon. She just tried to , but it turn out to be big case.  " Yah, Ilhoon explain yourself." Ray still wanted to know the truth. But Ilhoon sheking his head and denied it. " Yah, no it isn't it." " Yah, what are guys doing?" Naeun words make Ilhoon speechless for a moment. Hyeri quickly say sorry to Ilhoon.

They finally arrived at Trick Art Museum. All of them felt really excited. They still walked with their partner but somehow, it kind of messed up. Ray joined Ilhoon and Hyeri. While Kai, Naeun, Suzy and Seungyub had a double date. Probably they change their partner as well. On the other hand, Jiyoung is left all by herself. She didn't know where did Ray go, she just realized she walked alone up until now. The only couple she saw right in front of her are Sulli and Sehun.

Even Sulli is her bestfriend and she still have a feelings for Sehun, but she still bad if she joined them. But what can she do, she slowly approach Sulli. " Sulli, Sehun sorry if I disturb you guys. But I can't find Ray. He already left me." Sulli felt shocked, why Ray leaving Jiyoung like this. While, Sehun felt bad if they leave Jiyoung alone like that. Finally, they walked together as a group of three.

" Suzy-ah, let

Please log in to read the full chapter