5th Day // Kai & Suzy

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Ah, we together again. I'm really suprised." Suzy face look so bright. The fact, she really happy finally she get another date with him. She always wait for this moment to happen again.  " Yeah, I'm totally suprised, but I'm happy." " You are happy? Really?" " Yeah, of course. Why do you think I'm faking my smile right now." Suzy blushed when she heard Kai said he happy with her. They always comfortable around each other. She shake her head. " No, you look great." Kai chuckled, Suzy's answer totally not related with his question. But he just let it go, did not want to bother Suzy.

" Kai, do you have any idea who might be your partner, when you choose this watch." Kai silent for awhile. Actually, he really clueless, he choose this watch because he like the colour. " No, I just like the colour. That's why I choose this watch. This colour totally mine." Kai smile, Suzy also smile. She look really happy when Kai love her watch. She felt a bit relieve when she know Kai did not think about anyone, he just choose what the best for him. So, she can see, she still have a glimmer of hope. 

" Where should we go for this date?" Kai asked Suzy. She still thinking, she also did not know where the best place for them. " Olle Trail?" That place just come across her mind, Kai silent, and then he noded. " Ok, it's sound great. But before that, we should buy water bottles. That route really long, it must be tired for us." Suzy noded, she feel safe when she with him. Kai always thinking more futher than her. 

They stopped at one of the convience store and bought some water bottle. " Now let's go to Olle Trail." They entered their car and headed to Olle Trail. 

They finally arrived at Olle Trail. The winds blowed, Suzy quickly fixed her hair. " Yeah!" But she still felt happy. This place really refreshing. Kai smile seeing Suzy struggled fixed her hair. He approached Suzy and tucked her hair behind her ear, and he put his cap on her head. " Wear this, your hair won't be too messy." Suzy blushing with his action. She totally suprised with it. She fixed his cap and wear it. " Are you ok? Your hair is messy.." Suzy felt a bit guity. His hair really look messy but he definitely look y like that. Kai smile and noded. " It's ok. I really love my hair like this." Suzy chuckled, amused with his answer. " Sometimes, you can be really funny." Kai laughed with Suzy but he felt a bit embarrassed with Suzy's statement.

" This place sure look so beautiful." Suzy stopped for awhile. She felt relaxed and happy. She finally can take a break with her tight schedule. " Yeah, it make me forget about idol life." Suzy smile. He indeed righ

Please log in to read the full chapter