Song Shuffle

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song Selection

Each of the guys are placed in a separate room and the girls must prepared " Song that she wants to listen with him in Jeju." from their collection.

If a guy chooses that song and meet only one guy in the yard. The two may enjoy a date by moonlight.

But, if there are 2 guys who choose the song, the girl has to choose one guy to take out on a moonlight date.

 

All of the girls, gathered in the cafe. They felt so worried and nervous. " Jiyoung must be worry. You must be worry everytime." Sulli patted Jiyoung head, and Jiyoung just smile. " Ah, right. She had a date with 4 different guy." Suzy sit beside her. All of them felt really worried. " Ah, I'm nervous." Hyeri still wandering, she did not know what to do. She really nervous. " Ah...I didn't know this kind of thing, can make us feel really nervous." Naeun bit a bottom of her lips. 

While, the boys also felt nervous. " What kind of song will come out?" Ray chuckled and sit properly on the floor. " I really nervous. She kind of give me a hints. But I still didn't know." Sehun fixed his cap, " Why I'm nervous. I just need to listen the songs." He sighed, " Please..please.." Seungyub smile brightly to the camera. " I think I can guess Naeun. I can guess her." He felt really confident with it. He waved his hand again. " A cruel game." Ilhoon laughed, " I hope my favourite song will come out." He start to felt nervous. Kai just released a heavy sighed. " I don't know.." Then, he fixed his hair and wear his cap back.

 

The first one is Miss A's Suzy. " Ah, I don't want to do this."

[NP : Butterfly - Jessica and Krystal] 

The song started to play and Suzy waited nervously on the yard. She blow her hands several times. She felt really nervous. " Who will come out. I hope someone will come out." 

Meanwhile, the boys also look really nervous. " Did she really choose this song?" Sehun asked the PD. PD just noded, then Sehun smile. " Sulli? Ehh..I don't think it's her. She will never make it too obvious like this." Ray chuckled, he still enjoyed the song. " This song, it's not my style." Ilhoon shaked his head. " This song is a OST song for Sulli's drama. Is it Sulli?" Kai asked nervously. Seungyub look really enjoyed the song. " This song contain a happy feelings. The lyrics also nice."

You’re cute, so sweet
These are the words I always mumble at my lips
Whenever you turn your back to me and walk far away

I wonder if your heart hurts like me

Butterfly, alright, now I know
The reason why I always feel empty and hated you at times
Because I loved you
I can’t hide it anymore, gonna tell you that, butterfly

 

Suzy chuckled, she clasped her hands. She sighed, " No one wants to come out." Then, she heard someone open the door. Suzy face brighten, she smile brightly. Seungyub laughed, he really did not expected it. He really thought Naeun will choose this song. They bowed to each other. Seungyub stands beside Suzy. 

" This song is good, but I think I've to wait for the right song." Sehun smile. " Someone already went out right?" Ilhoon chuckled. " He quite fast." He grinned. 

The song hit the last note and only both of them on the yard. They laughed in union. " So, it's you. This song is really nice." Seungyub gave Suzy a compliment. " I know, you must thought I was Naeun right?" Suzy laughed. While, Seungyub blushing. " No, I think meet someone else is also fun." Suzy still laughed, but at least she comfortable with Seungyub. 

Seungyub gave Suzy and piggyback. " Yah, you must be dissapointing right?" " No." "Don't lie." They laughed again.

 

[Interview]

Did you feel dissapointed?

" Well, just a little bit. Maybe I'm too confident, I can guess Naeun..but Suzy is not that bad. She's a nice girl."

Did your moonlight date awkward?

" No, we really had fun. I know he dissapointed but he can control his mood. He really cool."


 The second person is APink's Naeun.

Naeun went out, she let out a deep sighed. " Please, at least one person went out." Her song flow through the boys dorm.

[NP : Loving U - Sistar]

Naeun standing on the middle of the yard, waiting patiently. She bit a bottom of her lips. She felt really nervous. " This song is a popular song right?" She smile nervously. 

The song flow through the boys dorm. Sehun felt so excited when he hear this song. " Oh, Sistar song. Loving U~ Yoohoo~"  Sehun singing along. While, Ilhoon laughed, " Wah, this song.." He still laughed, he also seem enjoyed the song.

" I like it. Sistar sunbaenim has great songs." Ray smile. Kai chuckled, " This song..who could choose this song.." He smile brightly.

While Naeun playing with her hand, " Ah.." She bit her nail. The song already reached the second verse, but the boys still did not come out yet.

I’m like this because of you
I don’t want to be the first to say it but
The words linger around my mouth

Loving U U – what should I do – what should I do?
I can’t control my heart, my heart is not working
It’s to the point where I can’t focus
Boy I’m falling in love with U U
What should I do, what should I do?
I can’t lose you, I love you
Woo woo woo woo woo
Baby I’m in love with you


" I really like this song." Sehun fixed her cap. " But I won't go out now.." He laughed. Ray still thinking whether he should stay or go out. " Should I go out or should I stay. Ah..I don't know!" He rufled his hair, he felt confused. " This song is nice, but this definitely not my type." Kai smile.

Naeun still standing there like a frozen picture. She hear someone went out, she felt so happy. She smile brightly and both of them laughed, they bowed.  " Yah, Naeun, I never thought it was you." Ilhoon still laughed and standing beside her. " Why?" " This song really happy and cheerful." " Yah!" Naeun smacked his arm lightly and both of them laughed in union.

Ilhoon realized, there is another person went out. He poked Naeun, and Naeun smile. Ray laughed when he meet Naeun and Ilhoon. " Yah, I didn't know you already in here." Ray laughed and standing beside Naeun. While Ilhoon just shrugged. The song reached the end. All of them laughed awkwardly.

The PD asked Naeun to choose one of them, it make all of them broke their awkward laughed. " Yeah.." Naeun took a deep breath and slowly she hugged Ilhoon from his back. Ilhoon piggyback her and they will enjoyed their moonlight date. " Ray, sorry." Naeun bowed a little before both of them leaving Ray alone.

Ray laughed in embarrassed. " Ah, what to do?" The PD guide him to wait at the back. He just followed it.

 

[Interview]

Please log in to read the full chapter