5th Day // Ray & Sulli

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" It's a fate." Ray laughed out loud, he sounds so chessy but that thing make him so happy. Sulli laughed together with him. " But Ray, others couple is not bad too." " So everyone is a fate?" Sulli smacked his arm. They grew more comfortable around each others and it make them more closer. Ray did not felt awkward and nervous, he can throwed out his joke and Sulli will be cool with it. Sulli also really playful when with Ray. 

" This watch is very pretty." Sulli smile, " Thanks for the compliment. Anything else?" She asked him with mishievious smile. Ray chuckled, "What's with that? Do you want me to compliment you more?" Sulli quickly shaked her head. " No, no. I just joking." Her cheeks turned red. She lowered her head because, Ray just smile seeing her actions. He patted her head slowly. " Aigoo, our Sulli is shy." " Yah!" Sulli smacked his arm again, but Ray just laughed.

" So, Sulli where should we go?" Ray asked Sulli. Sulli silent for awhile. She also did not know where should they go. " Erm, what about Bijarim Forest?" "Oh, sounds good too. We can relaxing our minds. That's a good place." Both of them smile. They shared high-five. " We should take many pictures." " Of course. Since, tomorrow we've to rush to go back to Seoul. So, today is the best day to enjoy ourselves." Sulli took out her cellphone from her bags and started to take selca. Ray took her cellphone and took his selca. " Yah, Ray, what are you doing?" Ray showed his big smile. " You'll miss me." Sulli just laughed and save his picture on her cellphone.

" We finally arrived. Come on Sulli." Sulli smile, she really love nature. They intertwined their fingers and started to walk together. " This is so refreshing." "Yeah." 

" It looks so romantic." Ray words make Sulli laughed. They walked together and sometimes they stopped for awhile to take pictures. " Yah, Kim Hyun Il. Stand properly, I can't take your picture." Sulli whining. Ray really love to . He did not stand properly and always moving his hand. It make Sulli really annoyed. " Ray, I will not going to take your picture." Ray laughed, it cute to see Sulli got angry. He quickly chased her. " I'm sorry ok. Ok, I will behave." Sulli smile. 

They took several pictures together and laughed to it when it came out poorly. " Yah, Sulli. You didn't know how to take picture." Ray pointed at one of their pictures. Sulli just laughed. " It is because you always moving." Both of them laughed in union and walked again. " Let's go." They holded hand and walked together. They make jokes and laughed with it. They really had a good times together. 

" Let'

Please log in to read the full chapter