3rd Day // Ray & Sulli

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Wah..we got pair up together again. This is amazing." said Sulli with excitement. She really esctatic when she found out Ray choose her clothes. She did not know how to react. She kind of happy too. " I really have no idea with this." Ray chuckled, he also felt happy. He felt comfortable with Sulli even they just have a short Monnlight Date together. " This program is really daebak! It's the first time I'm doing such an entertaining program." said Sulli happily. She really happy she could joined such an entertaining program like this. She really felt relax and seem like they having a vacation in here. 

Ray holded Sulli hand, it make Sulli shy, she lowered her head and her lips curled into smiled. " Should we grab some food?" " Erm, sounds good too. Let's go to Western Restaurant, or maybe you didn't like western food?" "No, I'm ok with everything. Let's go!" Ray tighten their hand and started to walk to the Western Restaurant with Sulli. 

The waiter welcomed them with smiled. They bowed a little to the waiter and took their place. The waiter handed them a book menu. Sulli felt so excited. It's been a long time she did not eat western food. She still dieting, but in here she just want to enjoy her life a little bit. " Ray, what do you want to eat?" Ray scanned the menu and smiled, he pointed 'Chicken Chop' menu. Sulli smiled, guy always love chicken. He same like Onew oppa and Kai. Sulli noded her head and the waiter took they order. Ray ordered Chicken Chop, while Sulli ordered Fish and Chips. Well, she still diet too. 

" I hope we can enjoy our date today." Ray sudden voice make Sulli wake up from her daydream. " Sorry? Did you said something, Ray?" Ray chuckled when he saw Sulli look really clueless. " No, I just hope we can enjoy our date." Sulli noded her head. She felt embarassed, why she can showed her not-so-good part. " Sorry, if I didn't hear you." " It's ok, I just hope I didn't bored you." Sulli shaked her head. " No, well my mind always like that." She felt her cheeks burned. She felt so shy. Ray just smiled.

" Oh, one more thing, thanks for yesterday ok. You really make me felt really calm and relax." "Ah..that's.." Sulli lowered her head, she felt really shy when she recalled that Moonlight Date with him. Sulli felt speechless for a moment, before the waiter safe her moment. Sulli felt delighted again, her shyness gone when she saw their foods. " Wah..finally, it's here. I'm can't wait." Ray smiled, Sulli really look like a little kid. She really cute.

 

" It's delicious." Sulli smiled brightly when she taste her food. Sulli bright characters, make they felt more comfortable. Ray also more open to her. " Sulli, say ah.." Sulli smiled and open . She felt really happy when Ray did not forget to feed her. Even if it seem not importnat to anyone, but it's important to Sulli. She can felt his heart, he did not too bad too. Sulli took her chips and feed Ra

Please log in to read the full chapter