Watch Shuffle

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Watch Shuffle

Each gir has personally one of the 5 watches. The guys must choose 1 out of 5 watch that they like.

Each guys will go on date with the owner of the watches they choose in Jeju with it's beautiful landscapes.

What result are to come from watches shuffle. The last shuffle in Jeju.

 

" Oh I'm really nervous." Suzy pressed her lips. She wonder who will become her partner for this day. She just hope they did not have an awkward date. " This is really nerve-wrecking." Jiyoung also felt really nervous. She rubbed her palms several times. " Oh, I'm curious." Naeun on the other hand look really relaxed. She look bright and cheerful. Sulli also look good, both of them look really happy and excited. Hyeri look a little nervous. She kept fixed her hair. 

 

Solo Interview

(Suzy)

Who do you want to choose your watch?

Suzy smile" Right now, I have cleared my heart and leave it up, to destiny. I don't want to put a hope on someone again."

(Sulli)

Who do you hope will choose your watch?

Sulli chuckled, " Aish...I don't know. Anyone is fine." She laughed, she did not want to tell the staffs.

(Hyeri)

Who do you want to have date again?

Hyeri let out a deep sighed. " He probably won't choose me. So, maybe I should let him go and open my heart to someone else." She smile.

(Jiyoung)

Who do you want to choose your watch?

Jiyoung smile shyly, " It's a secret....but I think everyone already know the answer." 

(Naeun)

Do you still want to have another date with Seungyub?

Naeun laughed, " Is that a question? Well, of course I want to have another date with him. Oh, did I make it too obvious?" She covered her face.

5 girls with 5 different style. We will reveal the results of this shuffle.

" Woah,..not this again." Ilhoon laughed, but somehow he felt excited. " What is that? Wow watches." Sehun look impressed. He started to wonder which watch he should pick. " They are so pretty. Seriously." Ray gave a compliment. Seungyub just noded. " I don't know which one should I choose. All of them are so pretty." Kai also felt a little nervous. They hope this date can turn out well. " Well, let's pick the watch we like." Everyone just agreed with Seungyub. They had done it before, so they know what should they do, if their taste overlap. Everyone eyes glued on the watches.

" 1 "

" 2 "

" 3 "

 " Woah...this is amazing!" Ilhoon laughed. He felt really excited. " Our taste are diffrent this time." Ray smile. All of them overjoy with that. They gave a high-five to each other. " Today, gonna be amazing." Seungyub smile brightly. " Hey, but what if you didn't end up with Naeun?" Sehun tried to tease Seungyub. He just smile. " Well, I trust her. We just need to enjoy our day." " You guys, seriously should just date." Kai patted Seungyub shoulder, it make him embarrassed. All of them took the watches that they choose and started to wear it. 

" Oh, this watch really fit my taste." Sehun smile brightly. Now, he starts to wonder who is the owner. " Yeah, it fit my taste too." Ray also agreed with Sehun. The rest just noded. It's time for the boys meet up the girls who already waiting them outside. " Oh, I'm nervous." Kai chuckled. " Well, you're not alone." Ilhoon smile.

" Oh I'm seriously nervous." Suzy cannot stay still. She finally sit down when one of the staff asked her. Jiyoung holded her hand tightly. " It's ok. Just hope eveything will going on smoothly." She noded with smile. Sulli and Naeun look a little bit excited. Both of them really cannot wait for the boys to go out. Hyeri also look nervous. She pressed her lips, and hoping something good for her. " Oh, look!" Sulli pointed to the door. It's look like someone open the door. The door open and the first guy went out from their dorm.

The first guy finally went out, the first guy is A-Jax's Seungyub. He smile brightly and greet the girls formally. They bowed to each others. " Oh, I feel a bit nervous." His statement make the girls bursted into laughed. He just smile, then he clear his throat to get the attention back. " So, who is the owner of this watch?" Seungyub lift up his left hand, and showed his watch. 

 

All the girls gasped, they gave a signal to each other. Seungyub still cannot read the atmosphere. He standing there smile to them.  Seungyub tried to ask once again. Since the girls did not want to give the answer. " So who is this?" He asking once again. All the girls exchange their glances to each others. " You should just go." Jiyoung said, it make Seungyub wonder who is the owner. 

Naeun get up and walked slowly to Seungyub. Seungyub look so shocked and laughed. " Seriously?!" All the girls noded their heads. " You two have similar taste." Hyeri smile, she really love to tease this lovebird. " Just go out for date." Suzy clapped her hand. Sulli an

Please log in to read the full chapter