Group Date // Jeju Island

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Location : Jeju Island

Time : 10.30 p.m.

 

Now all of will go to supermarket and buy some groceries for 5 days, you in here.

" We've to cook for our dinner?" Kai seem shocked, the others too.

Depends on you. Maybe you want to cook together or eating in restaurant together. It's all depends on you.

" We really need to discuss this." Kai called all of them and making a quick discussion. " We've 5 days and 4 night. So, what should we do?" Jiyoung is the first one who answer his question, " I think, better like this. This night, we will have barbeque together, then 2nd night to safe budget we just eat instanst noodles, 3rd night we ordered pizza and the last night, we will eat in the restaurant. So, everyone agree with me?" They all noded their heads, they really agreed with Jiyoung idea. It can safe their budget in here.

As soon as they arrived at the supermarket, all of them heading to different directions. Jiyoung holding Suzy and Sulli hands. Everyone know they are close buddies, they will always sticked together. They went to the fruits scetion to choose some fruits for desserts. " Ssul, which one is.." Jiyoung turning her back but both Sulli and Suzy already dissapeared. "Yah, Ssul!" Suzy suddenly appeared beside her with fresh salads, " Ssul, already with Seungyub. I guess they still in middle of their date." Jiyoung just smiled with Suzy answer. 

Meanwhile Naeun, Ilhoon, Hyeri and Ray still choosing the beef. " Ilhoon-ah, that one! I want that one!" Naeun pointed at the other beef, but Ilhoon seem unsatiesfied with her choice. He choose the other beef, which is his favourite beef. " Naeun-ah, this is more better. Ilhoon choose the right one." Ray also picked Ilhoon side, make Naeun felt more angry. Hyeri just pushed away her trolli and walked away but she still called Naeun. " Come on Naeun, we need to choose instant noodles."  Dissapointed with the situation, Naeun followed Hyeri to get some instant noodles. 

Ilhoon and Ray seem very happy, they even shared a high-five. " Hyeri-ah, why they acted like that?" " Ah, Naeun, it's okay. They already choose their favourite beefs right? Now, we choose our favourite instant noodles." Both Hyeri and Naeun smiled and did a  high-five. " You're so smart, Hyeri."

Sehun and Kai busy choosing the best drinks for them. " This Cider is the best. We always drink it right?" Sehun pointed at the drinks that Exo members always have it. Kai also agreed with him. " Ah, right! But, Sehun-ah. Are not is this too many for ten of us?" Sehun showed his 'evil' smiled, " This box consists of 30 Ciders. So, everyone will get three right? But girls didn't drinks Cider that much. So, we will get some extra Cider for ourselves." " Ah, right!" They did a high-five and took one box of Cider with them. Their power of thinking cannot be stopped by others. 

Sulli and Seungyub still together, they are the only couple that sticked together even in supermarket. " Are not they suspicious about us?" asked Sulli, she worried if everyone will think bad about them. " Just said, we need to choose some things together. Come on, let's get some ice-cream for desserts." They pushed their trolli to ice-cream section and started to choose the flavour. " Sulli, which flavour do you like?" " Strawberry! Ah, chocolate too." " Ok, so we will take this two." After put the ice-cream in their trolli, they headed to the counter and met everyone. 

After gathering together, they started to check their groceries. " Everyone, you want rice or not. We still didn't take it." Everyone noded their heads. " Jiyoung, we really hungry. That's why rice is important." said Ilhoon, Jiyoung noded her head. " Ok, I will take it. Ah, we need some eggs too right? Someone follow me." Jiyoung already pushed her trolli and Kai follow behind her. 

" Jiyoung-ah, we need 2kg or 5kg of rice?" " I think, just 2kg. we already had side dished right?" " Ah, right." They put the rice and the eggs in their trolli and headed to the counter again. " So, who will pay it?" Ray question make all of them, want to run away. " Let's play a game, girls team vs boys team. So, who lost, that team will pay it." Ilhoon gav them some idea, and everyone just agreed with that. Even if, they lost they still can pay it with the groups members. " Let's Jiyoung vs Kai. Both are early 94 Line right?" 

" Come on, I'm totally ready." Jiyoung step up in front of him. " Ah,..I'll not lost to you." They played 'scissors, rock, paper.' In the end Jiyoung lost so all the girls have to pay it. " I'll pay it alone. Don't worry." Jiyoung took out her credit card and pay all of this. All of the girls hugged Jiyoung because saved their money. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

All of the boys set up the fire to grill the beef. While, all of the girls busy set up the table. They put the drinks, glasses, plates and all on the table. They arranged evrything. 

" Yah, Oh Sehun! Come here, what are you doing in the house?" Kai called Sehun, Sehun quickly get out from the house and helped Kai. " So, all of us graduated from the same school right?" Hyeri asked all of them, she didn't want the atmosphere too dull. " No, I'm not. I'm graduated from Hanlim Performing Arts. Same with Krystal." Ilhoon interrupted the conversation, he holding one packs of beef. " Ah right, he is from Hanlim." said Naeun

Please log in to read the full chapter