Moonlight Date

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ray and Sulli Moonlight Date

" Ah, so it was you? I never thought that. Ah, I wonder. Why you choose me over Naeun. You must have a reason right?" Ray look a bit nervous, he pressed his lips and he took a deep breath. " Because I follow my heart. You look so happy when you come out. So, that's why I choose you." Sulli noded her head. There was a bit tension between them.  A silent moment again before both of them bursted into laughed. " It's not supposed to be like this right?" " Yeah, we should enjoy our moonlight date." 

Ray slowly holded Sulli hand and walked together. Sulli look so shy, she cover her face with other hand. It just make Ray smiled. 

" Ah, the wind so strong." It felt great sometimes she could felt this fresh air, but it's too cold. Sulli keep rubbed her hand. It felt so fresh when they can escape from their busy life as an idol. They can relaxed and enjoy their days in here. Eventhough this also a part of their schedule but she really enjoyed. Everything about this show, she really enjoyed it. It look like she did not want to go back to Seoul again. 

" You cold?" Ray took off his sweater and wrapped it up around Sulli body. Sulli felt guilty. What about him? " Ray, what about you?" " It's fine. I didn't feel cold." " Really? You lie right?" " No, I didn't lie. I really feel hot. I feel scared if no one will come out. So, that's why I feel hot." " You're really funny." 

Sulli wore Ray's sweater. His sweater is big enough to cover Sulli body and her hands. She never thought she could saw a different side of Ray. She always thought Ray is kind of mean left Jiyoung just like that, but maybe now she might change her heart. Who know? Ray is not that bad. Maybe he just followed his heart. That what she think now. 

" This is the first time, I think I really enjoy my schedule." " Ah, you really could read my mind Ray. I'm also feel like that, I feel like I want to stay here forever. That's impossible right?" Both of them smiled and continued to walked again with hand in hand. They felt a bit comfortable around each other. Ray stopped for a moment, make Sulli also stopped. She wondered why he stopped, she wanted to ask but Ray already open his mouth.

" Sulli, I want to apologize about what happen this evening. I'm feel really bad. I didn't mean to leave Jiyoung like that." " Eh?" Sulli gave him a blank look. She did not understand why he apologized to her. He did not even hurt her. Jiyoung the one who being hurt. " I already apologized to Jiyoung. As her friend, you might think I'm bad right?" Sulli swallowed hard. What she supposed to say. Yeah, at first she also thought like that. She really pissed off and even gave him a death glare, but now, seeing how down he was this night make her felt guilty. What she supposed to do?

" Ah Ray, I really think Jiyoung already forget it. She not the type of person who want to take revenge to someone. So, don't worry too much. Trust me ok." " But still, I feel guilty when I'm think about that incident." " Ray-ah.." Sulli felt guilty, she caressing his back and Ray tried to hard to smile. " I'm fine." 

A silent moment again, but Sulli still holded his hand tightly. She felt a slight guilty in her heart. Everyone did mistake, she think. " Ray-ah, are you ok?" Eventhough she thought that a silly question but she still wanted to ask him. Ray turned his body towards Sulli, his face look really sad. " Sulli, can I hug you for a moment?" Sulli smiled and noded. He hugged her, tightly and she caressing his back tried so hard to calm him down. Ray whisper to her ears " Thank You.' Sulli smiled again.

This night was so beautiful and romantic. This cold night get more warmer with that hugged. When she hugged him, she did not know why but her heart seem race. This perfect night seem soften her heart for him. What is this feeling? Sulli asked herself

Ilhoon and Jiyoung Moonlight Date

"Yah, I didn't know you also like this song. Why didn't you come out earlier. I was so afraid you know. I break out in a cold sweat you know?" " Yah, cut out your nagging. It gonna make my ears bleeding. I just wanted that guy feel a bit suspend." This couple seem really fun. Ilhoon showed off his hand gave her a meaning through his eyes, but Jiyoung cannot catched it. " What?" " You're so slow." He grabbed her hand and walked together. His action make Jiyoung blushed and smiled shyly. 

" I didn't know you're this manly." " Now, you know right?" They laughed together. " Want to grab some ice-cream?" Jiyoung just noded her head. 

For Ilhoon to have this oppurtunities to date with Jiyoung really make he happy. He never imagined he will ended up with Jiyoung. Between Hyeri and Jiyoung, he did not know who is more charming but one thing he know, this girl really can make he smiled. Just seeing her already make him smile. No wonder many guy will fall for her. Her easy-going personality really can matched well with him. He even wonder, if he get a date with Jiyoung. Could his heart change again? He also cannot predict it.

They finally arrived at the nearby cafe and ordered two cups of ice-cream. " Wah..it's so delicious." Jiyoung smiled like a kid get her ice-cream. She really love ice-cream, but when she ate ice-cream. She will think about her date with Ray. It fine though, but a bit regret. She did not blame Ray, he already apologized to her. She know, people cannot control their heart, so does him. She always thought, Ray never did that on purposed. The fact that he felt down this night effect her a little bit. She felt guilty when everyone blame him. What she supposed to do?

" Why? You seem spacing out." Huh? How could he know it? Jiyoung quickly shaked her head. " No, I just couldn't defined how delicious this ice-cream. Try it." Saw her tried covered up herself by exaggerated things make him laughed. He know she thinking about 'that incident'. That's a really shame too. 

" Ilhoon-ah, I heard you're the gwiyomi founder." " What?! Who told you that?" Naeun? Sohyun? Ilhoon did not wanted to imagined thing, but hearing what Jiyoung replied to him make him turned red. " Ilhoonie, do the gwiyomi for me. Please.." " No, no. You the one who should do that. Since you're girl."Jiyoung pouted cutely, remarks her anger towards him, but totally make him smiled. " Your ice-cream will melt soon, better eat it be

Please log in to read the full chapter