Night Interview

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Suzy really beutiful and she has many charms. I know why people call her Nation's First Love. She really charming. I really enjoy my date with her. " 

Do you seem really enjoy your date with her?

" Yeah, we grew close really fast and we really can get along together. We really had a lot of fun during our date. There is nothing to said, we really enjoy our date. "

It seem like you kind of falling for her charm?

"That's too early to say. She really out-going, that's why we can get along really well."

 

" To be honest, I really enjoy my date with Sehun. It was a beautiful and fun date. I really had fun. I felt like I'm going shopping with my real boyfriend. But, I know Sehun didn't see me as his ideal type, just like I'm seeing him. We just like a comfortable friends. Well, I'm still...you know....want to have a next date with him..."

Do you mean Kai?

" Yes...I'm still hoping to see him on my next date."

Is that mean, you already close your heart for other casts?

" It hard to say it but now I just see him. If I didn't get him as my next date, then I'll open my heart to someone else."

                                                                                               

" It was a fun date, really fun. The motorboat date, really make us grew a lot more closer. She really beautiful and interesting. We've a lot of similarities too."

It seem like you've enjoy your date with her.

" I really enjoy my date with her. She's really fun and cute."

In last interview, you said that if you've another date with one of them. Then, you will choose her. It that mean, you choose Jiyoung?

" Well, we still have another one date ahead right? If I end up with her again, then I will choose her. It depends." 

 

" Through this fourth days we're here. This is the best date ever. I really enjoyed it. I didn't said, I didn't enjoyed my date with other, but with Ilhoon is so much fun. He really fun and cute. He can lift up the mood. I really enjoyed it."

It seem like Ilhoon have a bright chance to be your Final Selection.

" Well, I will say yes and no."

Did your impression towards him chang

Please log in to read the full chapter