2nd Day // Sehun & Sulli

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Yah, how could I end up with you?" Sulli still cannot believe, she will still meet Sehun even in Jeju Island. " Ah, you don't like it? I know, you hope for Seungyub right?" He just laughed while Sulli already turned red. But then, Sehun get smacked from Sulli. " Yah Oh Sehun, you also hope for Jing right? You're way too obvious." " No, I'm cool for anyone." 

Sulli laughed with his answer. Maybe because they are schoolmates and even from same company make them felt more comfortable around each other. They usually hanging out together, so there is no awkwardness between them. 

" Yah, Sulli. Where should we go?" " I don't know. Let's eat first. I'm really hungry." " Yah, you're an idol right? How come female idol being like this." Sulli just ignored his question and dragged Sehun to the Chinese Restaurant. 

They took the Menu Book and started to choose the foods. Sulli pointed one of the menu in the list. " Let me suggest you something. Amber-unnie said, this food really delicious." But Sehun disagree with her and quickly pointed on other menu. " Luhan-hyung siad, this is the best." They arguing about what should they order. Their date becoming more like friend date instead of lover. After making a deal, they finally choose Sweet and Sour Chicken and Spicy Tofu.

" Ah, when you got choose to join this program. What is your reaction?" " Of course I'm happy. I can meet more friends. What about you, Sehun?" " Well, I'm happy." Sehun answer it with his poker face. It make Sulli want to smack him again.

" This is your order. Please enjoy it." They waiter send their order. It make both of them really happy.

" Wah, it look really delicious." " I will eat well."

Both of them ate the Sweet and Sour Chicken and amazed with with it taste. " It's so delicious." " Erm,. really delicious." " Should I feed you?" Sehun feed Sulli, but it really make Sulli want to laugh. She felt awkward with the action. " Sehun, this is for you." Sulli feed Sehun with Spicy Tofu. It make Sehun shaked his head and quickly grabbed his water and drink it. " It's too spicy." That action bring laugh for Sulli.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You know, I can eat peacefully in that restaurant." Sulli felt curious why Sehun said like that, " Why?" " Because I'm not maknae in here. If I eat with Exo-hyung, I've to serve them bef

Please log in to read the full chapter