Midnight Truth Room (Part 1)

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Last night before the final choice, the time given is 3 minutes.

Confession, Apology or Confirmation, do not care any content.

When they are in this room, they will  say the truth.  

" There's a meaning of the final selection, but this is not all about that. Some of you may apologize to other, there are some of you who want certainty. You can say whatever you want. The time given is 3 minutes. Starting from Seungyub."

Seungyub gasped, he did not know that he will be the first one again. He turned around before he grabbed Naeun's hand. The others went wild. " Yah, you two are really obvious."

  ⇒ 

Both of them laughed and sit on the bench. " So, what could it be?" Seungyub also felt nervous, he took a deep breath. " Ok, let me be honest in here, since we also didn't have much time. Do you actually feel comfortable or not when I'm with you? I know, you're smiling and all but I just feel you didn't smile from your heart. Sometimes, I wonder if you happy or not?" 

Naeun look a bit shocked, " Of course I'm happy. Which part of me show you that I fake my act. You saw it wrong way." Seungyub pressed his lips, " Your expression really bad when you know I'm going to be your partner." Naeun widened her eyes, disbelief. " I didn't, I really smiling. Why are you thinking that way? I really happy. Yah!" Naeun pushed his body lightly. " But you look a little dissapointed." " I didn't feel dissapointed at all."

Naeun sighed, " If I didn't want to be your partner. Then, why did I choose you for Middle Selection?" Naeun lowered her head, she felt a bit dissapointed. Actually, her expression really like that, it did not mean she feel uncomfortable with Seungyub. Seungyub speechless, " Yeah, I know..well I just curious. Maybe you want to have another date with others." 

Naeun bit a bottom of her lips, " You didn't trust me right?" " I trust you, but I just curious. I just want to know. Naeun, I didn't mean it in a bad way.." Naeun shaked her head, she did not felt like she want to hear it. Seungyub want to say something but the 3 minutes already passed. Staffs knocked the door. Both of them walked out from the room. Their expressions turned dark.

 

 ⇒ 

Jiyoung cannot stop from laughing, she sat down on the bench. " Oh, this is weird. Everyone can see it from outside." Sehun just silent and sat beside her. He clear his throat before he started. " Firstly, I'm sorry for not choosing you in Middle Selection. I actually want to choose you, but you look so happy with Kai. So, I just think you look better with him. " Sehun seem nervous. Jiyoung did not smile anymore, she look more serious.

" Well, I admit I grew more closer with Kai but yeah...everyone grew closer after went date together. Just like you and Hyeri." Jiyoung mentioned Hyeri's name, which make Sehun felt a bit uncomfortable. " Yes, I choose Hyeri but it is because I thought you might choose Kai." Jiyoung sighed and lowered her head, not wanting to make eyes contact with him. " Why you always like that? You should just follow your heart."

" Kai, look really like you. So, that's why..."  " So, that's why you choose Hyeri, because you thought Kai and I going to choose each other. " He noded slowly. Sehun rufled his hair, he look a bit annoyed with himself. " Sehun, you give Hyeri a false hope. You should apologize to her." Sehun pressed his lips. He actually really wanted to choose Hyeri and apologize to her,but he also wants to confess his feelings. So, she will not felt confused anymore. 

" I know, I should choose Hyeri and apologize to her but.." He stopped for awhile and looking into her eyes. Jiyoung raised her eyebrows. " I wants to say that out of the

Please log in to read the full chapter