Group Date & Short Interview

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Sehun-ah, we should eat Black Pig. That's Jeju special menu. Call others, we should gather up and eat together." Jiyoung tugged Sehun shirt. He quickly take a look. Jiyoung was right, they really should gather up and eat together. They should enjoy this day together. " I'll call Kai and Ilhoon, you call Sulli." " Ok, got it." Both of them quickly took their phone and call their friends to enjoy the dinner together. " Hello, Kai-sshi. This is Sehun. There's a great pork here." " You were saying there's great pork there? We should go then, to the great porks." Kai quickly agreed with Sehun, Sehun smile. " Ok, see you later." " Oh, ok." They hung the phone and Jiyoung quickly asked him. " He agree?" Sehun smile widely, then they shared a high-five. " Let's call Ilhoon and Seungyub." Sehun trying to call Ilhoon and Seungyub, while Jiyoung call Sulli. Couple dating is ended. Sehun and Jiyoung, are bring them together.

Ilhoon, Hyeri, Sulli and Ray shared car together. They already arrived at their dorm. Ilhoon fixed his hair and turned his face to Hyeri. " Am I good on camera?" Hyeri burst into laughed. " You always looking good. Trust me." Ilhoon noded, " But why are you laughing?" Hyeri waves her hand in the air. " It just you're too cute." Ilhoon blushing a little. " Yah, cute for woman." " Ok, ok. You're handsome and manly." Both of them laughing, ignoring another sweet couple behind them.

" The lighting is too bright." Sulli blinked her eyes several times. Her eyes hurt, Ray smile and took his sunglasses. " Do you want to wear my sunglasses? I've another one." Sulli noded, Ray gave her his sunglasses. She smile brightly, Ray is so caring. Ray took another sunglasses from his bag and wear it. Sulli tried to fixed her hair, " Ray, did I messed up my hair?" " No, it's look ok. You still pretty, tho." But his hand still touch her hair. He fixed her fringed and noded. Sulli smile, she actually blushing.

 

xxXxx

When Ray, Sulli, Ilhoon and Hyeri arrived at the restaurant, Kai and Suzy already there. They exchanged handshake, and took their seat. " Yah, where are Sehun and Jiyoung? They the one who call us right?" Ilhoon asked Kai, Kai noded. " Sehun said he still on the way." All of them started to grill the meats. " Ah, it look really delicious." Hyeri smile. " The mission was so embarrassing." Sulli blurted out about their mission. Hyeri and Suzy chuckled, they also felt really shy. But Ilhoon seem wants to denied it. " But, I think it's ok for me and Hyeri." Hyeri choked, Suzy laughed and quickly carrassed her back. Hyeri took a water from Suzy and drink it. " Yah, Ilhoon that mission really embarrassing." Ilhoon noded, but his face look did not agree with Hyeri. 

Seungyub and Naeun came together with hand in hand. " Yah, why are you so late?" Ray asked them Seungyub and Naeun just bowed to them. " Sorry, we got caught in traffic jam." Seungyub answer it truthfully. " Eh? Where are Jiyoung and Sehun?" Naeun look a bit shocked, she thought she will be the last one. " Still on the way." Sulli answer it, but still full with meat. " Yah, Sulli my mother said, when you're eating you not allowed to speak." Ilhoon grinning, Sulli make a face. " But you still speak tho." It causing all of them laughed together.

" Sorry, everyone." Jiyoung bowed to them and quickly grabbed her seat beside Naeun. Sehun sit beside her. " Yah, Sehun-ah you the one who call us. Why are you so late?" Kai asked him, Sehun did not answer it. He make an eye contact with Jiyoung, then Jiyoung noded her head. Which mean, he can said the actual reason. " Well, Jiyoung wanted to drive. So, the crew gave her chance. That's why we were late." Sehun's answer causing all of them paying attention to Jiyoung. " You already have a license?" Ray look so shocked. Jiyoung noded slowly. " Wah, daebak! I envy you." Ilhoon smile. " But, hey I always drive my car. It's not because I'm driving too slow, but the traffic is jem." " Jiyoung, just eat. We understand you." Sulli best friend. Jiyoung pouted, then she started to grill the meats. 

" This is our last time being together and playing like this. Somehow, I feel sad." Hyeri pressed her lips together, suddenly she felt sad. " It's such a waste, maybe you'll cry tomorrow when we split." Ilhoon patted her shoulders. " Right, it's such a waste." Sulli support Hyeri opinion. They just noded.

" I think, everyone's final choice, will be changed I'm sure of it." Suzy grinning. " I don't know anymore." Hyeri shrugged. She really did not know about it. " I think today is the longest time ever." Jiyoung took a sip of her drink. " Oh, that's right. I feel like I didn't want this day end." N

Please log in to read the full chapter