3rd Day // Ilhoon & Suzy

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Wah, this is so awkward." Ilhoon chuckled when both of them get into their car. Suzy quickly smacked his arm. " We not that awkward. We always talk right?" Ilhoon laughed when he saw Suzy already turned red. "Ok, we not so close yet not so awkward." That's answer make Suzy chuckled. She knows, Ilhoon really cheerful and talkative. So, she did not worried too much. He definitely will bring laughter to their date. " But after this maybe we can become more closer." Ilhoon noded with smiled. Even if they still awkward but Ilhoon happy he get date with Suzy. He already meet all the girls except for Sulli. It make him felt more hard to choose one out these four girls. Everyone is so charming and have their own strenght. He really did not know. 

" Should we try Japanese Restaurant instead of Chinese." Ilhoon gave Suzy a suggestion. Suzy quickly noded her head. " Oh, that's cool too. I'm actually already used to eat Chinese food, since two of Miss A members are Chinese. Japanese food kind of new to me." " So, we go to Japanese Restaurant ok?" Suzy noded again. After about 10 minutes, they finally found Japanese Restaurant, they walked to the restaurant excitedly. 

Suzy staring at the menu book, she kind of blur what to order. Ilhoon also felt the same but he remember, Sohyun favourite food. He quickly pointed that menu. Suzy glances to Ilhoon, he excitedly pointed to ramen. Suzy smiled, indeed you are anime lover. " Ilhoon-ah, I don't know what to choose." "Just choose food that look tasty." Suzy pouted , but 'sukiyaki' catch her eyes. "This look tasty. What do you think?" Ilhoon take a look at menu that Suzy choose, he noded his head. " Seem tasty. Let taste it." 

They called the waiter and ordered ramen and sukiyaki. Thay felt really excited wanted to taste it. It's the first time they went to Japanese Restaurant.  " This will be my first time eating Japanese food." Ilhoon chuckled, " Oh, Sohyun always eating ramen with me, so I'm used to eat ramen." Suzy noded her head. 

" I never think this program will be really fun. I don't want to go back to Seoul. " Ilhoon sighed, Suzy just smiled with his opinion. Actually, she also think the same. She never recording such an entertaining program like this, her schedule also quite packed. So, 6 days in Jeju will be the best moments in her life. She can relax and did not have to think about negative comments she  will received. She wants to enjoy her time in here to the fullest.

The waiter send their order, both of them felt really excited. " Oh, I'm really hungry." said Ilhoon. He look really excited when the food arrived. Suzy take a look on her food, then she smiled, " Ilhoon-ah, I think I choose the best food." Ilhoon glances at Suzy's food and he smiled. Suzy took the chopstick and started eati

Please log in to read the full chapter