Night Interview

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

 \

What do you think of Naeun, after having date with her?

" She kind of quiet and shy but she can open up herself when we approach her. She also really gentle." He chuckled a bit, then he continued. " Seeing she feel nervous when we did the mission make me felt nervous too."

Is mean you enjoy your date with her?

" Yeah I think I enjoy it. At first, I think this date maybe will be a bit boring because she really shy and quiet but she really can open up herself, that make us grew closer." Kai couldn't stop but smiled again. " She kind of cute too." 

If you having a next date with her will you?

" I don't mind. She is nice too."

You seem still interested in Suzy?

He laughed. " Well, I just didn't want we feel awkward. So, that's why I still approach her." He ended the interview with smiled.

It is your first time talking with Kai?

She smiled before giving the answer. " Yes. I always saw him in Music Program and such but we never talk. So that's why we're a bit awkward." She then smiled, " but he nice."

Do you like you date with him?

" I'm really satiesfied with it. We also grew more closer. I really enjoy it."

You seem really nervous when did the mission?

She smiled shyly,. " I don't know but the feelings is different . It really felt like you date with your boyfriend."

At Trick Art Museum, you seem close with Seungyub. Did you feel suprise when he approached you?

" Of course I suprised. We never talked but suddenly he approach me. At first we really awkward, but he really can lead me to open up myself. So that's why we become closer."

" Naeun was like my friend to me. That's why I felt awkward when we got paired up together. I really wanted to experience being nervous with someone. Today, I felt that with Hyeri." Then he gave his cheesy smiled.

Are you satiesfied having a  date with Hyeri?

" I really satiesfied, Hyeri is a bright girl. So I think we can match really well." He laughed at his own thought. Indeed he felt shy with his own words.

It seem you really happy having date with Hyeri.

He laughed, " Maybe?...or maybe not? Well I'm really having a lot of fun with her."

What are you feelings when you saw Ray and Hyeri getting closer in Trick Art Museum?

He sighed, he smiled seem lost for awhile. " Ah..I wonder why Ray followed us. But that's a group date so I think there is no partner. But my heart hurt seeing them She seem really like him a lot."

What if she still choosing Ray over you. What will you do?

" Maybe I'll give up on her and focusing my new partner." He laughed with his answer.

It seem you have a lot of fun with Ilhoon.

She laughed a little bit then continued. " He really funny. I can't stop laughing when with him. He really cute and funny. I like that's side of him."

Do you think Ilhoon fit your ideal type?

" He funny but he really can take care of me. So I think he fit my ideal type." She gave her sweet smiled.

When Ray approached you in Trick Art Museum, what do you feel?

" At first I felt really shocked, because he supposed to be with Jiyoung. But after that I think it's okay. This is group date, so maybe we didn't have to stick to our own partner. He indeed really nice."

You seem more attracted to Ray than Ilhoon. It does mean you still have a feelings for him?

Hyeri cannot help but laughed, " No, I like both of them. It's just second day we're here. So it's still to early to tell."

How do you feel having a date with Sulli?

" Thanks to her, I really enjoyed my date. Seriously there is nothing to regret. We really having fun together. I really like my date. Even it's not a romantic date but it's really a fun date." He grined with his answer.

If you having a next date with her. What will you feel?

He sm

Please log in to read the full chapter