4th Day // Ray & Sulli

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Waah, we're together again. I never expected it." Ray felt a bit nervous. He felt happy get another date with Sulli, but he afraid if Sulli did not felt the same thing like him. She choose Seungyub for her selection, so it make Ray felt a bit bitter. Sulli smile, she lowered her head. " Hey, look. I'm sorry for yesterday. I just confused." " It's ok. It's your choice after all." Ray slowly holded her hand, she just smile with his action.

Ray staring at Sulli's necklace then he frowned. " Your necklace is on backward right?" Sulli turned her face to Ray. " Really?" She touched her necklace but the pendant keep turning back.  " It's ok. Don't worry." Sulli keep fixed her pendant, but Ray look bothered with it. " I will fix it for you." " Really? Ok, then." She lift up her hair, Ray helped her to fix her necklace. Sulli turned her body, so it will make Ray more easy to fix her necklace. " I'm weird for being concerned for this." Sulli chuckled, " It's does not mean your timid, it just mean you're attentive." Ray also chuckled. " Ok, it finish." "Thanks." Sulli touched the pendant and smile.

" This necklace really pretty. I like the colour." " Nice to hear that. I'm really worried, my necklace didn't fit your taste." Sulli patted his shoulder, " No, seriously, this necklace is pretty. I like it." Her smile make him smile. " So, where should we go?" Sulli smile, " I really wanna go to this place. Cheonjiyeon Waterfall." " Waterfall?" Ray tilted his head, it sound nice too. " Ok, It sound good. We can relaxed our mind. We'll go there." Sulli smile more brighter. She took out her cellphone, " Let's take picture." " Now?" She noded, and both of them pose. " Oh, it look good." They smile, and gave several comments to their  own pictures. 

" Oh, we're arrived." Sulli laughed, " Well, I didn't aware with it." " Maybe because we really into pictures." Both of them laughed in union and got out from the car. " Oh, the breeze feel so nice." Ray holded her hand and both of them walked to the waterfall.

" It's really pretty. Let's take some pictures." " Sulli, be careful. It's slippery." Sulli noded her head and she become more careful. They arrived beside the waterfall. Sulli took out her phone and quickly took a selca. " Ray, come here." She called Ray and Ray quickly walked towards her. They took several pictures together. They sit on the rocks beside the waterfall. They started throwing pebbles to the water and laughing. " It's fun and relaxing." " I'm glad, you enjoy it." Both of them really enjoyed their date. 

" I just wonder, can we see fish in here?" Ray laughed, she look so innocent. Yeah, she did not know that, that's why she asked. " Sulli, this is waterfall. Yeah, we cannot find fish in here." " Really? Ah.." Sulli look a bit dissapointed. " Hey don't worry I'll bring you to Aquarium Planet again." This time, Sulli burst into laughed. " No need to that extent. It just nice get to feel this fresh air again." " Yeah, it really seem like a dream." Sulli noded. What else she can say? 6 days in Jeju Island really feel like a dream. She will missed all the moments in here. 

" You'll contact me right?" "Huh?" Ray did not hear what Sulli said. She seem talking to herself. Sulli lowered her head, thinking t

Please log in to read the full chapter