2nd Day // Kai & Naeun

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Woah, I never expected I'll couple with you. Ah...whatever...nice to see you." Kai bowed to Naeun, make her laughed. "Why are you doing like that?" She still laughed in amuse. She taught Kai really something. He can lift up the mood and can break the awkwardness between them. 

Kai couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction. He then continue his intention to tease Naeun. " Ah, I think you already married with Taemin right? He really my bestfriend. How come we can end up together?" Kai laughed, it make Naeun really shy. She shaking her head, " But that's not a real marriage." Naeun still shy, she could not lift up her head and facing Kai. 

Seeing her like that, making him felt guilty. He took a sip from his drink and smiled, " I just joking. You're too shy and quiet. That's why, I want to tease you a little bit But, you even make me more guilty." Kai just showing his sweet smiled to Naeun.

She then chukcled at Kai's answer. " You really get me." It make both of them,burst into laughed. 

" Excuse me." Both of them looked up and saw a waitress approaching them with their dishes. It make both of them really happy.

" You know, I felt really happy now. Even we still in filming, we get to eat like this...ah felt like in heaven. Ah, it reminds me of 'ExoShowtime'. Almost all the ep we ate. " Kai stared at the the dishes with his starving look. It make Naeun chuckle. " Male idol really easy. They didn't have to worry about their weight. They can eat everything. While, female idol should aware their weight. Ah..how unfair.." Naeun release her silent sigh. Kai just smiled to Naeun complaint. He took the steak with his chopsticks and put it on Naeun's plate.

" Well, in here, just eat whatever you want. Just thinking now you're not an idol. So, you didn't have to worry about your weight. Eat more." Kai put more steak on Naeun's plate. It make both of them sharing a gentle smiled. They more open towards each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Ah, I curious about something. Why you choose my bracelet?" Kai asked Naeun, when they in their car. That question really make Naeun f

Please log in to read the full chapter