Short Interview

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Short Interview After the Date

 

 

" Erm, to be honest, I really like my date with Hyeri. We went to beautiful places together, and it's really fascinating. Before this, I just saw her like my friend but now I don't know."

It's that mean, you already fall for her?

" It's still to early to say I already fall for her, I'm just felt really comfortable with her." Sehun smiled.

So, is that mean, Hyeri have a chance to be in your final selection?

Sehun laughed, " I don't want to comment anything." He ended his interview nervously.

Seem like, you really enjoy your date with Sehun?

" I really enjoy it. I'm really happy get a date with him. I can know more about him." said Hyeri shyly. She smiling a lot.

Beside Sehun, who else you will consider as your Final Selection?"

She chuckled, Hyeri did not answer it, she keep playing with her cellphone, " Maybe,...Ilhoon...Ray.. I don't know.."

" I'm really happy today. My wish had granted. I really enjoy my date with her, I can know more about her. I hope I will left an impression to her." Seungyub smiled brightly, he really cannot hided his happiness.

It's seem like you already decide your partner for Final Selection.

He laughed, " Maybe yes, or maybe no. We still have another 3 days in here. I guess a lot of things can happen just in three days. I just hope, I can left impression to her."

 

" Within these 3 days, this was the most interesting and fun for me. I really enjoyed my date with him. He such a gentleman."

You seem really like him?

She laughed and covered her face. " Did it seem like that? I don't know, I'm just comfortable with him." 

At this moment, who do you think is the closest to your ideal type?

Naeun smiled shyly and shaked her head. " It's secret." then she la

Please log in to read the full chapter