3rd Day // Sehun & Hyeri

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Wah, I can't believe we could pair up again. It's daebak!" Sehun showed his thumbs up and make Hyeri laughed. " Me too. This show is amazing. It's real." They walked hand in hand. They look comfortable together. Exo and Girl's Day participated Idol Athletic Championship and got the same group plus they were from the same school. So, they feel more comforatble towards each other. " Should we grab some drink?" Hyeri just noded in agreement. She did not care where Sehun will brought her. She just want to enjoy her precious time with him. They arrived at the nearest cafe. Both of them felt so excited when the waiter handed them a menu book. " Wah Hyeri, look at this. This is daebak! The food look so tasty." " Should we try all of these?" Hyeri joke around and it make Sehun smiled like a kid. " Should we?" Then, both of them bursted into laughed. " Well, I'm an idol, I shouldn't gain too much weight." Sehun smiled, " So, will you just see me eat all of these alone?" Hyeri pull the menu book. " Of course not! Let's enjoy togeher." Sehun laughed saw Hyeri acted like that. " You surely can't resist food right?" That  statement make Hyeri blushed. Well, she had to admitted she really love eating. Even, she tried so hard to endure it but she cannot. " Sehun, should we order now?" "Ok." Sehun called the waiter and they order spagetti and seasoned chicken. 

Both of them enjoyed the food to the fullest. " It's really delicious." Sehun really enjoyed his food. He really love food. " Ah, should I feed you?" Sehun took the chicken and feed Hyeri. Hyeri look so shy, she can felt her cheeks burned with shyness. Sehun, is her crush. Of course, she will die in happiness. " Where should we go, after this?" Hyeri shudder, leaving Sehun pouting his mouth. " Ok, I'll decide. But after I finish this." Hyeri just laughed. Sehun, totally immersed with food. He really did not care about anything if food in front of him. They finished eating and headed to the next location. 

 " Where should we go?" Sehun still not decide their date location. " It's ok, if I decide?" Sehun quickly noded his head. " Erm, sound good." Hyeri just sahking her head. Sehun, still playful like always. But that's his charms. His playfulness side make Hyeri love him more. " We will go to a more romantic place." Sehun noded in agreement. He did not even care, as long as both of them enjoyed their date. So, he did not care if Hyeri choose their date location. They arrived at their date location. Sehun felt amazed with their beauty nature, same goes with Hyeri. 

" Hyeri, co

Please log in to read the full chapter