3rd Day // Kai & Jiyoung

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a few minutes of silence moments they laughed in union. " Why we're so awkward?" " Yah, Kim Jongin, you should talk first." Jiyoung hit his arms playfully. It is their first date together so the awkwardness still appear. " What should we talk?" Jiyoung laughed again, when she heard Kai's question. Kai really shy but sometimes he really playful. " Oh, since you didn't have the topic. Let me ask you something. Why do you want to join this program?" Kai blushed when Jiyoung asked him something like that. He did not know what to answer."Well, I want to meet  more friends." " Eh...that's totally  a model answer." It make Kai laughed. They slowly, broke their awkwardness. " Then, why you want to join this?" Jiyoung grinned like a kid before she answer the same answer like Kai. " You mocking me Jiyoung." " I'm not. I'm an idol too. Of course, I wnat to protect my image."

They comfortably showing their interest to dogs. They shared their dogs picture and shared the story about their pets. After having the same interest they become more comfortable. "I've 4 dogs. A beagle, poodle, Maltese and Yorkshire. What's breed do you have?" Jiyoung asked Kai who still staring at his dogs picture. " I'm have 2 poodle and a toy poodle. Let me show you the pictures." Kai handed out his cellphone to Jiyoung. She gigles when she saw the pictures. " Wah..it's really cute." " But my toy poodle dog gained so much weight. Look at this." Jiyoung laughed when she saw Jjangu picture. "Oh, he seriously gained so much weight. Oh, this is my dogs. Poodle, beagle, Maltese and Yorkshire." " Oh, cute. He didn't gain so much weight like Jjangu." The two person becoming closer after talking about their puppies. 

" Your face look so fresh when you removed your makeup. You have a fair skin." Jiyoung laughed at the sudden compliment from Kai. " Why you said that?" Kai felt embarass, he chuckled. " Well, my members always call me 'chocolate' or 'dark boy'. That's why I envy you." " Your skin look nice. It fit you perfectly. I'm not joking. Well, I've a complex with my skin too. Maybe because of too white my skin tone is uneven. Sometimes I go tanning." Jiyoung's words touch Kai's heart. He never heard someone gave a compliment to his skin colour. His tanning skin make him felt umcomfortable about it, but after heard Jiyoung words he felt more confident.

They arrived at the restaurant. Kai cannot hided his happiness. The waiter handed them the menu list. They started to choose their favourite menu. " Do you love chicken right?" Eh? Kai look shocked Jiyoung know about his favourite food. "Yeah, but how did you know?" Jiyoung smiled. " Well, guys always love chicken. So, you should order this. I want to order this one." " Oh, you've  a great taste. Ok then." Kai called the waiter and they order Samyetang(Chicken broth with spices and ginseng) and Seasoned Mackerel Dish. 

When the waited send their order, they could not hide their happiness. " Wah..it's look delicious." Jiyoung took the Seasoned Mackerel Dish and gave Kai Samyetang.

 

"Oh, it's really delicious. I never taste it before." " Oh, this menu also taste good. Here, taste a bit." Jiyoung hand out her chopstick and feed Kai. " Oh, it's delicious. Here taste samyetang. It's really good." This time Kai feed Jiyoung. They look so harmony together. Jiyoung noded her head and showe

Please log in to read the full chapter