4th Day // Sehun & Suzy

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Wah, this is new. I got pairing with you." Suzy laughed, " But, we not too awkward right?" Both of them laughed in union. " Where we want to go, Suzy?" Sehun kept his eyes on the road, thinking we should he go. Suzy still silent, she also thinking the best place to go on date. " Since we already eat, let's go for shopping?" Suzy grinned, it make Sehun widened his eyes. Shopping? Suzy still smile, " Well, Sehun that's also still considering as a date." Sehun then smile, " Ok, let's go." 

" Oh, this necklace really pretty. You've a great taste." Sehun smile proudly, " Well, I'm always have a great taste." Suzy smacked his arms playfully. Sehun really love when someone praised him. Sometimes, it make her felt he really childish. " Sehun, look at that. Wah, it's so beautiful." Suzy pointed at the beach. It look really beautiful. Sehun turned his head and smile. " Oh, it's beautiful. Let's take pictures." Both of them felt excited, they took their phone and took several pictures. They also took selca for both of them. " It's beautiful, I really didn't want to go back to Seoul." Sehun laughed. "Eyy..you can't be like that. But it make sense too. I'm also feel like didn't want to go back." " You know right?" They immersed with their thought with the beautiful of Jeju natures.

 

 

" Ok, we arrived." Suzy cannot helped, she really excited. It's being a long time, she did not get to have shopping on her own. " Ah, finally." " Why? You sound so excited." Suzy laughed, " Well, because of my packed schedule, I didn't have time to shopping. I just can bought everything online. The feelings, it's different." " Me too, we cannot go shopping. Fans will followed us. " 

Sehun holded Suzy hand and they wandered into bustling and crowded network of streets. The streets full with restaurants, shops, and bars. They excitedly went to one shop to another shops. They kept trying new things. Suzy and Sehun went to clothing stores. Suzy took several dresses and trying them. Sehun also trying to pick a new jacket for him. " Sehun, pick one dress for me." Suzy dragged Sehun to female section. She pointed to 3 dresses and smile. She pulled off Sehun's shirt. Sehun then smile, then he pointed to one of dress. Suzy took the dress and tried it. "It look good....or not?" Sehun showed his thumbs up. It make Suzy smile. Then, they bought that dress.

They walked again, hand in hand. Still amazed with the shops in Jeju Island. Suzy saw a vending machine. She smile, she really wanted to try that game.  " Sehun, let's play that game." Suzy pointed at the vending machine. Sehun just can smile. " You want that toy?" Suzy noded her head with laughed. She really wanted to get toy from vending machine. It looks really fun. They walked

Please log in to read the full chapter