Clothes Shuffle

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

4 clothes have been neatly placed in a table. Whose clothes will the guys choose?

Clothes Shuffle on the third day

4th preference choice : Clothes Shuffle

Each girl has personally choosen one of the 4 clothes. The guys must choose 1 out of the 4 clothes they like. Each guy will go on a date with the owner of the clothes they choose in Jeju with it's beautiful landscapes.

What results are to come from the clothes shuffle?

 

" I'm curious.." said Suzy nervously. Not only her, all of the girls really nervous waiting for the guys to come out. " That's what I wanted to say." Jiyoung holded Sulli hand tightly, she felt really nervous. Naeun and Hyeri also felt like they had a butterfly in their stomach. They did not know they will be so nervous like this.  " Who do you think will choose your clothes?" Hyeri asked Sulli, Sulli just smiled and shaking her head. " I don't know...ah.."

Solo Interview (Jiyoung)

" Right now, I have cleared my heart and I'm leaving it up to destiny." Jiyoung smiled and noded her head. She did not want to hope too much. She just want t enjoy her time in here. 

" What style of clothing did you choose?"

" I'm into neat and fashionable clothing."

" Who do you want to choose your clothes?"

Jiyoung smiled shyly, " I kind of want to meet him (Sehun) again. I hope he will choose my clothes." She blushed and quickly turned her back.

Solo Interview (Sulli)

" I hope that 1 out of the 2 people I was choosing from yesterday would pick up my clothes."

" Who are they?"

" Seungyub and Ray. I hope one of them will choose my clothes." Sulli smiled and laughed, she felt so shy. 

Solo Interview (Hyeri)

" I think, I was choosing a right clothes. I really think he would look handsome in the clothes I prepared."

" Who do you hope will choose your clothes?"

She whisper slowly, " I really hope Sehun will choose mine."

Solo Interview (Naeun)

" I hope I will meet him today. I kind of want to have a date with him."

" Who do you hope will choose your clothes?"

Naeun smiled, " Seungyub."

Solo Interview (Suzy)

" I've decided to just leave it up to fate."

" What if Kai ends up and date with another girl?"

Suzy pouting , " I don't think I will be too happy about that." 

4 people with 4 different styles. We will now reveal the results of the Clothes Shuffle.

" These clothes were personally purchased by the girls. You have to choose one of them." The PD gave them instruction. All of the boys smiled happily, they were too excited to choose the clothes. " Let's pick the clothes we like." Ilhoon suggested to them, all of them just agree with him.

" 1"

"2"

"3"

" Wah, this is great!" Seungyub excitedly show his emotion. " Our taste are all different except for those two. You guy just play scissor, rock, paper." Ray laughed to Sehun and Kai, who pointed to the same clothes. Both of them sighed, why must their taste overlap. They started to play the game, in the end Kai win. He jumped excitedly and grabbed the clothes. Sehun can only sighed, he really like that clothes, it fit his taste. 

" This is amazing, this clothes fits me perfectly." Ray already tried the clothes. " It fits perfectly." Ilhoon also already in his excited mood. Kai, Sehun and Seungyub wear their clothes. They also felt excited, even Sehun felt energetic again. He already forgot about his first clothes. It's time for the guys to meet up the girls who already waiting for them outside. 

" Oh, I'm nervous." " Yeah me too." Sulli and Suzy holded their hand tightly. They nervous, the feelings so different from yesterday. " I have a bad feelings about this." Hyeri also cannot think straight. The nervousness can kill them. " Which guy will come out from this door first." Naeun tried to calm herself. She tried to peek if any of the guys already make their steps. " Keep a poker face." said Jiyoung jokingly, but all of them followed her.  " Yesterday we were the ones in their position." " It's different now." Both Suzy and Sulli smiled to each other. " Oh!" Naeun sudden voice make everyone locked their eyes on the door. 

The first guy finally went out, the first guy is C-Clown's Ray. Ray smiled brightly and bowed towards the girls. The girls smiled brightly. Ray standing there

Please log in to read the full chapter