002

Crazy In Love

In the prevous chapter ...

Joohyun raised her head to look at him, side of her hair covering her face and Luhan caught sight of tears in her eyes. His eyes wavered for a moment, as she replied," I am . . . I-I am not feeling well." Baekhyun's attention drfited to her," D-"

"I want to go home," she whispered hoarsly, before jerking her hand away from Luhan's grip. Turning around, she took a few shaky steps as she bit her lips to prevent her tears from falling. Luhan then grabbed her arm from behind, and slipped his other arm below her hand, supoorting her.

He then whispered into her ears," Let me send you home."

Turning behind, he nodded at Baekyun," Mind sending Taeyeon home? Thank you." With that, Luhan's concern was gestured towards Joohyun. 


Taeyeon watched as Luhan spported Joohyun, as her heart began to race wildly. She bit her lips, as she took in a soft and heavy breath. Her eyes were expressing the word 'hurt', as she thought,' What is she to you? What is she to be so important to you? She is just a girl, who doesn't give a damn about you. W-Why do this to my heart?'

"T-Taeyeon-ssi, let's go, you have to go home," Baekhyun called out to her, shaking her away from her thoughts. The cheerleader faced him, and asked," Who are you?"

Her words slapped Baekhyun's face, as he took a step back. "B-Byun Baekhyun."

"What is your relationship to that girl?"

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows when he heard his crush referring to his best friend as 'that girl'. "Best friends, since young. Why are you asking me this?"

"As her best friend, you are supposed to send her home. As her best friend, you are supposed to take care of her. As her best friend, you are supposed to protect from her other boys! As her best friend, you are supposed to develop feelings for her and love her! You aren't supposed to be standing here, asking to send another girl home!" Taeyeon shrieked, as she stomped her foot in frustration.

The latter stared at her, and replied softly," As her best friend, she will have want me to stay behind and accompany my crush, not send her home. You don't know her, so don't act as if you knew her."

"Crush? Who is your crush?" Taeyeon's attention shifted to Baekhyun, as she tilted her head to the side. Baekhyun stared at her, his heart shattering when she asked that obvious-but-not-obvious-answer-to-her question.

 

***

Luhan glanced down at the girl, in his arms, as he studied her features. He couldn't help, but just break into a smile. Just as he was about to touch her chubby cheeks, Joohyun whispered," I-I can head home myself."

"In this cold weather? With this state of yours, I don't think you can make it at all," Luhan scoffed, snapping out from his wild imagination. Joohyun tried to shove him away, but her tightened his grip around her shoulder," Don't be stubborn. Let me send you home."

He then shrugged out from his jacket, and wrapped it around her. "You are really cold, are you feeling well?" he asked, with concern. Joohyun kept numb, not bothering to reply him. "My house is down the street, and just turn right at that corner."

The walk to Joohyun's house was quiet. Luhan didn't know what to ask her, as he kept throwing glances at her. Whereas, Joohyun's mind kept drfiting back to the scene previously, where Baekhyun was staring at Taeyeon with those eyes.

"Why were there tears in your eyes?" he asked bravely, although his voice was quavering slightly. Joohyun then replied shortly," Something flew into my eyes."

'Right, as if really something flew into your eyes,' Luhan rolled his eyes in his head. 'Don't lie to me, Seo Joohyun. After watching you from far, I can tell that you like him, Byun Baekhyun. As for me, crazy in love with you will never stand a chance with you.'

When they reached Joohyun's house, Luhan widened his eyes in surprise at the sight of the extravagant house. Joohyun's house was easily four-stories high, and there was even a gaden right infront of her small porch. He then glanced at Joohyun, who weakly reached out to press the doorbell.

'I didn't know about this side of her. Who is she?' Luhan thought, when he pressed the doorbell, after watching Joohyun struggling to press it. The front gate automatically opened, and two boys dashed out from the house.

"Noona!" they exclaimed, and Luhan glanced at them with curiosity. Another thing he didn't know was that Joohyun was staying with two boys. He stared at the first boy - a tanned latter, who is easily 181cm tall, and his big brown orbs were staring right at Joohyun with concern. "Noona, what happen to you?" he asked, as he pulled her out from Luhan's embrace.

Luhan then glanced at the second one - a fair-skinned latter, whom was totally opposite the other, who is easily 185cm, and his eyes were normal-sized with dark black eyes, staring right at him. "Who are you? And why is noona in this state?" Luhan opened his mouth to reply, when Joohyun responded," He send me home, when I am not feeling well. S-Sehun-ah, invite him in."

"Noona, you are running a fever. Hyung, send her in quickly and I bring the medication up after hosting the guest," the fair-skinned boy, Sehun, touched Joohyun's forehead, as he stared at the tanned boy. With that, the other latter walked hastily into the house, with Joohyun in his arms. As Luhan watched, he wanted to be the on carry-

"For you, mister, please come in," Sehun bowed politely, as he gestured towards the front porch.

 

Luhan settled down, as he looked around the interior of the house. It wasn't that grand, indicating that Joohyun was from somekind of rich background. Instead, it was plain, and simple, with small decorations. The texture of the couch was smooth, as he touched it. 'It is make from fine silk, sent in from Italy. How did she get it? Only 5 people are allowed to get it.'

"Thank you for sending noona home," someone called out to him, and Luhan turned his head to see Sehun bowing. "W-Welcome. How is she?" Luhan asked, as he stood up.

Sehun then replied," Fine, her temperature is slightly high, but I am sure that it would be fine by tonight." Luhan nodded, reassured that Joohyun was fine. "However, why are you the one sending her home? And, who are you?"

"I- Annyeonghaeseyo, Xi Luhan imnida, I am Joohyun's classmate, and I saw that she wasn't feeli"

The tanned latter then cut him off, as he stood on the staircase," Where is Baekhyun hyung? Why isn't he with her?" Luhan then clicked his tongue annoyingly," Yah! I am halfway explaining, and stop cutting me off."

The two boy taken aback by the outburst by Luhan, stared at him with blank looks. Regaining his calm composure, he carried on," She wasn't feeling well and I decided to send her home. Whereas, that Baekhyun guy was staring at another girl, which is why I told him to send her home."

"Who is that girl?" the tannd boy asked, as he took a step down. Sehun then hissed at him, and whispered," Hyung, jebal, don't do any rash things." Luhan glanced from one boy to another," S-She is a schoolmate of ours, and can I ask a question?"

Both boys looked at him at the same time, and asked, in unison," What?"

"Who are you? And why are you staying wth Joohyun?"

Sehun then broke into a warm smile," Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida, and I am noona's namdongsaeng." The tanned boy then leaned against the staircase railing, and said bluntly," Seo Jongin iminda, and I am noona's namdongsaeng."

"Y-You two are her brothers?" Luhan asked in disbelief, as they both nodded. He then spluttered," T-Then why are y-you a-all in different surnames?"

Jongin walked down from the staircase, and slung his arm around Sehun, as he grinned cheekily at him," Noona and I are biological siblings, and this cute boy over here, is our stepbrother."

 

=======================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hi! FIrstly, wishing everyone of you a Happy Lunar New Year!

Okay, so thank you to everyone who subscribed and upvote. ILY man <3 And also, yes, there isn't much moments but I am using this chapter to introduced more of Joohyun's background and her family. Also, the next few chapters are also a few sneak peeks of the other characters' backgrounds, before going really into depth. So, thanks for supporting, and yay!

In case you all are confused, Seo Joohyun and Seo Jongin are biological siblings, and Sehun is their cute and sweet stepbrother <3 I just love this SeKai boys, that I feel a NEED to include them inside this story.

 

_insanegirl_