027

Crazy In Love

Charli XCX - Doing It ft.Rita Ora

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=Km3agvlyRmM#Charli_XCX_-_Doing_It_ft.Rita_Ora_%5BOfficial_Video%5D


In the previous chapter...

 

 

“E-Eonnie!” Joohyun exclaimed in surprise, when she entered the house just to see her older cousin, Minyoung, sitting on the couch while staring at the LED screen before her.

The older girl then cranked her neck,” Oh, Joohyun, you are back.”

“Noona!” the two boys shouted in unison, as one come out from the kitchen while the other from the toilet. She then raised an eyebrow, and they shrugged their shoulders.

Joohyun then stared at her cousin, while sitting across her,” Eonnie, it is surprising to see you here. What are you doing here?”

“What? I can’t be here now because you finally got a boyfriend?” Minyoung teased, while drinking her glass of orange juice, as she watched amusement as Joohyun’s face turned red.

She then shook her head,” No. I meant like you are always busy so it is surprising to see you here.” “Tsk, I miss you guys that’s why I am here.”

‘’Okay, but, honestly did something happened?” Joohyun asked, as the two brothers took their seats at the other end, while looking at their cousin. Minyoung then looked at three siblings, and smiled,” I am getting married.”

 

Joohyun was staring at her cousin with wide eyes, as the other two brothers just blinked their eyes a few times. Jongin then shook his head,” Are you are serious, noona? Are you really getting married?”

“Yes, why are the three of you so surprised? I mean, aren’t I in the stage of getting married?” Minyoung replied, while raising her eyebrow. She then smiled at her cousins,” You guys are going to help out in this wedding event.”

Sehun’s jaw dropped, followed by Jongin as the both boys pointed to themselves,” Us?”

“Is there something wrong? I find this an excellent chance to expose both of you two to the outside world, before you guys grow up and take over business, or attend your older sister’s wedding in a few years’ time,” Minyoung casually stated, while her cup of tea.

Joohyun then chuckled, while looking at her brothers’ looks, before she faced her older cousin,” Congratulations, then! I will be glad to help out with this whole event and everything.”

“I am glad then, which is why I need to speak to you personally. May we head up to your room?” Minyoung’s tone suddenly changed, and the younger girl frowned slightly, as her older cousin stared at her hand blankly.

Joohyun then nodded her head,” Sure. You two, close your jaws and start planning.” With that, she guided her older cousin towards her room, while shutting the door behind her.

“I don’t want to get married,” Minyoung blurted out, as she collapsed onto the chair, while staring at the floor with a pained expression.

The younger girl then frowned, as she knelt down in front of Minyoung, while holding her hands,” What are you talking about? Y-You looked really happy when you were talking about your wedding jus-“

“It is an arranged marriage,” Minyoung burst into tears, as she covered her face with her hands as the look on Joohyun’s face changed.

“W-What?”

“My parents, they h-held an arranged marriage with another family’s son, who is going to be a tycoon as he takes over his father’s role. I-I don’t want to,” Minyoung cried, while looking at her cousin with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Joohyun then shook her head in denial,” No! Uncle and Aunt wouldn’t do something like an arranged marriage. I think, it is a misunderstanding.”

“How is it a misunderstanding when I have already the groom’s family? I met my future-husband-to-be and my in-laws, and it has been said straight to my face that I am going to get married!”

“They wouldn’t force you to do such a thing,” the younger girl whispered in disbelief, as she sat down on the floor, with a dumbfounded look.

Joohyun then looked at Minyoung, and whispered,” What about him? Zhiqiang?”

“I-I ended things with him yesterday,” Minyoung sobbed, while shaking her head as her tears spilled even more.

“No, h-how could this be? I mean, they knew that you were dating him and they knew how happy you were, w-why did they do this?” Joohyun stuttered, as her own tears began to build up.

Minyoung then reached forward, and caressed her cousin’s cheek,” Don’t cry. It is nothing worth crying about.”

“H-How could they do this to you? Y-You are their daughter, and isn’t your happiness more important than other things? How can Uncle and Aunt do such a thing?” Joohyun asked, as her tears rolled down her cheeks. She then looked at Minyoung,” H-How can you even say yes to it?”

The older girl then cried, as she embraced Joohyun,” I don’t know, I don’t know. It is perhaps I am always doing what they want me to, and I am unable to say what I want. I am not like you Joohyun, which is why I envy you. You are different from me, you are brave and confident. Remember, never ever let go of him, because you will regret it forever.”

“Eonnie, l-let me talk to your parents! I will talk through them, and I can make it that the wedding is ca-“

“I can’t do a thing that will bring a disgrace to my family, when they have such high expectations of me. If I do such a thing, it is like saying that I am a Lady with no etiquette, and no manners or do I care about my family. I cannot let my parents take the blame,” Minyoung cut her off, as she tightened her grasp around Joohyun.

The younger girl whimpered in silence, as she buried her face in her cousin’s shoulder, and the older girl sobbed,” I m-miss him. I need to speak to him. I-I love him, Joohyun.”

“I am so sorry, Eonnie,” the younger girl whispered in a hoarse voice, as she hugged her older cousin, who sobbed in her arms.

 

Sehun knocked on Joohyun’s room door, as it brought the latter back to reality. “Noona, Luhan hyung-nim is here.”

‘Luhan.’

Joohyun opened the door, just to see Luhan standing there with a smile on his face as he looked at her,” Joohyu-“

Before he can even complete his greeting, the latter crashed into his embrace, as she wrapped her arms around his waist. The male then raised his eyebrow at the younger boy, who shrugged his shoulders, and winked at him teasingly before heading down the stairs.

“Hey, are you okay? What’s with all the sudden gestures?” Luhan asked, as he patted Joohyun’s head, while standing in the middle of the hallway.

Joohyun just buried her face into his chest, and Luhan asked softly,” I guess you heard about it from her, didn’t you? I predicted that you will have such a reaction.”

“W-Why?”

Luhan then broke the hug, as he intertwined his fingers around hers while guiding her back into her room, while closing the door behind them.

“W-Why? Why do they need to do such a thing?” Joohyun asked, as she sat down on the edge of her bed, while he knelt down in front of her.

He then cupped her face gently, while whispering,” That’s our lives, Joohyun. Don’t you understand? Being born into a wealthy family isn’t that happy at all, our lives ever since birth have always been planned, and arranged. We don’t have any choice in our decisions or anything.”

“Why do they have to do that to her? She has been listening to them ever since her birth, and she did everything she wanted but this time, shouldn’t they grant her her own happiness? Why?” the latter whispered in a shaking voice.

Luhan then leaned forward, and pressed his forehead against hers, while mumbling,” I don’t know either, but thinking about it, I don’t want to lose you.”

“Luhan,” Joohyun whispered his name, her voice barely audible before Luhan pressed his lips gently against hers. “I don’t know what to do if I lose you like this,” he whispered, while breaking apart, while wiping the tears that were rolling down.

Joohyun then buried her face in Luhan’s chest, while tightening her grasp on his shirt,” I don’t want to lose you, Luhan. I w-won’t let you go at all.”

“It’s okay, you aren’t going to lose me at all. Stop crying now, because everything is going to be fine,” the male whispered into her ear, while caressing her hair. Joohyun then asked softly,” H-How is Zhiqiang?”

Luhan then sighed softly, while sitting beside her as he embraced her in his arms,” He is taking things really hard, by turning to alcohol. My uncle and aunt are really worried, as he is really different. Hiding in his room, locking his door and those shattering of glasses really scared them.”

“I am so sorry,” she apologised, as she pressed her ear against his chest. Luhan then smiled, while patting her head,” Don’t be. It isn’t even our fault in the first place. Just that we are unlucky, to be rich, honestly.”

The latter then asked,” What will you do if I am also placed in an arranged marriage?”

“Simple. I will kidnap you, and then we runaway to some other place and get help from those people around us, like our friends and your siblings or my cousin and stuff and then we get married, and live happily ever after,” Luhan replied, as Joohyun sat straight up while looking at him.

She then chuckled,” Really? Kidnap?”

“No, I just said that to make you smile,” he grinned back, while laughing.

Joohyun then grinned, while titling her head slightly,” So, what will you do?”

“I will probably barge into dad’s office and demand him for you to be married to me instead, and then tell him all the bad points of that guy and the good points of me to win him over,” Luhan shrugged his shoulders, as if he had planned it out all.

Her jaw dropped, and he laughed while closing it back for her. “D-Did you prepare for that?” she asked softly, while looking at him seriously.

“Haha, but strangely, yeah. I kind of prepared myself if such a thing happened,” Luhan laughed, trying to make it sound like a joke, but it failed when he caught sight of Joohyun’s serious face.

He then squeezed her hand, while reassuring her,” Don’t worry, nothing will happen to us so don’t worry. I won’t leave you, and you won’t leave me. That is definite.”

‘I just don’t want to lose you, Luhan.’

 

***

Hwang Minyoung, the only child of the family is engaged to the soon-to-be tycoon, Park Joontae. 

Another couple bloomed with their engagement being released publicly worldwide, as both families stood side by side with the couple holding hands.

Did the Casanova Park Joontae, finally decided to settle down officially after finding his one true love? Read on to find out who is that special girl.

“I can’t believe that she is getting married. I mean, look at her, she is really gorgeous,” Jongdae swooned, while pointing at the picture of Minyoung, while passing it around the table. Kyungsoo then rolled his eyes, while whacking his friend’s shoulder,” You have a boyfriend, for goodness’s sake.”

Jongdae then winced, before whining,” I know, but I am not straight! I am curve, and I am just admitting that the girl is pretty.”

“You better not go around gaping at ladies in front of your boyfriend, before he thinks you are straight,” Chanyeol laughed, while glancing at the magazine. He then sighed,” Such a pity that she is getting married to a jerk.”

Joohyun and Luhan’s eyes shot up in surprise, when they heard the last word of Chanyeol. ‘Jerk? Is that guy really a Casanova as the tabloid as claimed?’

“Is he really a jerk? I mean, he is handsome, but that doesn’t mean that he is a playboy,” Yuri asked, as Yoona nodded her heads while they peered carefully at his picture.

Chanyeol scoffed, while gesturing towards Yixing,” Tell them, my friend.”

Yixing then shot a look at Luhan, before clearing his throat,” Well, he is a playboy because I saw him before, entering a hotel with two girls, and the other time, he was at a club, flirting and hooking up with girls.”

“What a douche bag,” Yuri gasped in horror, while dropping the magazine on the table. Kyungsoo then wrinkled his nose in disgust, while stabbing his food with his fork,” I can’t believe that she is getting married to such a man. Poor girl.”

Luhan then glanced at Joohyun, whose face has paled slightly as she shakily reached for her water bottle. He then grabbed it, and handed it to her, while whispering softly,” Are you okay? Do you want to go somewhere else first?”

“No, it is okay. I-I just had no idea that she was going to get married to such a man,” she whispered back, before pressing her lips against her water bottle.

Yixing then frowned slightly, as he raised an eyebrow at Luhan, who just stared at him blankly before blinking his eyes once. The dimple-faced boy then widened his eyes in horror, while gesturing towards the magazine in a not obvious way, as Luhan nodded his head.

Yoona then sighed,” She looks really kind, and decent but she is going to marry such a despicable man. It is disgusting.”

“I heard that she is a well-known doctor at Joohyun’s family’s hospital, working as the Chief of the Neurology, and Cardiology,” Chanyeol stated, while stuffing his sandwich into his mouth.

Jongdae’s jaw then dropped, before asking,” Two departments? Wow, she is really an impressive doctor.”

“Obviously. She graduated from University of Harvard, and I heard that she is really an amazing doctor,” the taller male stated, while grinning. He then stared at the magazine,” I thought she had a boyfriend though.”

Yoona then shook her head sadly,” If she does has one that is worse because the both of them have to be separated from one another.”

“It is an arranged marriage,” Kyungsoo stated, while staring at the magazine. “I mean, it is weird for them to suddenly announce that they are engaged when one is ing other girls, while the other is being a devoted doctor.”

Jongdae then whacked Kyungsoo’s head,” Words, young man.” The wide-eyed boy then rubbed his head, while scowling at his best friend.

“Well, let’s stop talking about this. We got to get to class soon,” Yixing cleared his throat, while grabbing the magazine and throwing it into the nearby dustbin. Luhan then shot a grateful look at his best friend, before wrapping his fingers around Joohyun’s.

He then smiled at her gently,” Come on, let’s go.” Joohyun then staggered to her feet, when somebody from behind bumped into her, and she stumbled forward just as Luhan caught her.

“Take it slow,” he whispered into her ear, as she leaned against him for support. Chanyeol, who was standing near them, then scowled,” Hey, Taeyeon! Apologise for bumping into her.”

The familiar cheerleader, who was walking with her minions, turned her head and snickered,” Oops, I am sorry. I didn’t see her. Oh well, I guess she is just going to be like her cousin soon, and be sent off as a present for an arranged marriage to a man, who probably spends his time with other girls.”

The cafeteria fell into silence, as they heard the cheerleader’s words, before they start to whisper among themselves, while pointing towards the magazine, and then gesturing towards Joohyun.

“W-What?” Jongdae stuttered, as he glanced from Taeyeon to Joohyun, who was hiding her face in Luhan’s chest. The others, who were standing around the table looked at the couple, as Luhan wrapped his arms around her shoulder gently, as she trembled in his embrace.

Yoona then hissed at Taeyeon,” Shut it, Taeyeon. Don’t go around poking your nose into people’s business. All you had to was to apologise. Why did you had to bring up what happened in the tabloids when you aren’t even a reporter?”

“I thought it was funny how both the cousins are the same. Jumping around guys, and the younger one is a great representative of a . From my boyfriend to Luhan, I wonder who is next. She is probably going to dump Luhan after being bored with him, then run to another guy and maybe lose her ity b-“

Before the cheerleader can even complete her sentence, a sharp and clear sound echoed throughout the cafeteria, and the atmosphere went dead silence.

“Luhan!” Joohyun shouted as she tugged at Luhan’s arm, while shaking her head, while looking at him with her pleading eyes.

The doed-eyed male, who was towering over Taeyeon, as he grabbed her shirt and jerked her forward,” Shut your damn mouth, Kim Taeyeon. This is enough. Rubbing your ing nose into other people’s problem, and then making insensitive judgements of others without knowing the truth, and then start ing about my girlfriend. Look, you can target everybody else here, even Baekhyun or me, but don’t ever touch Joohyun.”

“Luhan, please, no,” the latter whispered, as she pressed her head against his forearm while begging him to stop as she tugged on his arm.

“I am warning you, you are reaching my limit and treat this as a warning. This is only the first one, and it is gentle. Kim Taeyeon, you better watch out because the next time, you probably need to undergo plastic surgery and I am serious. Stop saying things about Joohyun,” Luhan warned lowly, and dangerously as he jerked Taeyeon backwards, who was clutching her red cheek.

Yixing then rushed forward, and pressed his friend back,” Don’t overdo it. You already slapped her, and it isn’t a good thing. You can get expelled.” The doed-eyed male’s eyes were still glaring at Taeyeon, his brown eyes were piercing through her soul with an angry gaze.

“What the hell is going on? W- Oh my god, Taeyeon, why is your cheek red?” a familiar voice cried out from far, and Yixing rolled his eyes while pushing Luhan backwards, as a short figure dashed past them towards Taeyeon.

Baekhyun then grazed his finger gently against Taeyeon’s cheek, and asked,” Who did this to you?” The cheerleader, who was holding her head down lowly while clutching her cheek, gave no response as she took a step backwards.

“Joohyun’s boyfriend, Luhan.” One of Taeyeon’s minions spoke out, as the short male stared at his girlfriend.

Baekhyun widened his eyes in horror, as he turned around with his clenched fist while glaring at the male. “What the . What was that for? Why did you hit my girlfriend?”

“She said rude things about Joohyun,” Luhan stated back calmly, while holding his hand in front of Joohyun, as Yixing stood in between of both boys. Baekhyun then growled under his breath,” I am sick of your ing attitude. You think as if you are the most well-liked guy in this whole damn school, and you don’t give a about anything but yourself and your stupid girlfriend and your friends.”

Yixing then frowned slightly, and Jongdae reminded loudly,” Words.”

“You are such a dickhead. You are a stupid idiot fool, and who gave you the ing permission to raise your hand on my girlfriend? She is a girl for goodness’ sake. How will you like it if I laid a hand on your girlfriend? And all your friends, are really stupid. Standing by the side with no moral values, is this how your parents brought you up?” Baekhyun roared, while taking a step forward towards Luhan.

Yixing then put his both hands out, while signalling to the others to prevent Luhan from going crazy. “Look, it is just some sort of misunderstanding, and we can explain,” the Chinese latter explained, while fixating his gaze on the raging Baekhyun.

“Shut up,” the male snarled, as he shoved Yixing away, hardly as the male tumbled backwards into Chanyeol’s embrace.

The giant then groaned,” God, you are heavy.” Yixing rolled his eyes, while scrambling to his feet as he tried to rush towards Baekhyun, who was advancing forward.

“You are getting on my nerves, Luhan. Just because you are the most popular male in school, you think that you can get away after hitting a girl? Dream on, because I am going to report you,” Baekhyun hissed, while grabbing Luhan forward with a hard jerk of his collar, as the doed-eyed male stumbled forward.

Joohyun then took a step forward, when both Yoona and Yuri held her back. The latter then shook her head, while shouting,” It isn’t Luhan’s fault! Please, please don’t report him.”

“Shut up, Joohyun,” the shorter male hissed, while shoving Luhan backwards, before raising his hand in the air. Some of the students in the cafeteria cringed in their seats, when they heard another sharper and louder hit.

Yoona then cried out,” Joohyun!”

“J-Joohyun,” Luhan stuttered, as he widened his eyes to see Joohyun standing in front of him with a brighter red print on her face. The latter then grabbed her by the shoulders, and said,” W-Why? You did-“

“We are even now. He hit her, and you hit me. We are even, so please don’t report Luhan,” Joohyun gritted through her teeth, as her tears rolled down her cheeks. Luhan was about to take a step forward towards Baekhyun, when she held him back.

The doed-eyed male was eyeing Baekhyun with a raging aura, and Baekhyun took a step forward while mumbling,” J-Joohyun.”

“Enough, Luhan, please I beg of you,” she whispered, her voice barely audible as she tightened her grasp around his shirt tightly. Luhan’s gaze softened slightly, as he took back a step while grabbing her hand. “Let’s go,” he whispered, and was about to turn to leave, when Taeyeon scoffed out loudly,” Such a weak guy, who needs his girlfriend to shield him. What is his strength even there for?”

Luhan froze in his steps, and Joohyun caught sight of the male’s pained expression. “Shut it, Kim Taeyeon,” Joohyun hissed, while turning her head around.

“How about you? Why not you stand up and defend for yourself instead of letting your boyfriend to fight for you? Aren’t you a cheerleader? Aren’t you supposed to know how defend yourself with all those fanciful twirls and somersaults? If you are the captain of the cheerleading team, you could have dodged that easily.” Joohyun spat out her words coldly, and harshly as she faced Taeyeon, while holding Luhan’s hand.

Joohyun then snapped,” Isn’t your boyfriend a too? He is a role model to the school, but he raised his hand and hit a girl. Shouldn’t I report him too? Isn’t he a coward for hitting a girl despite it being an accident? His strength is weaker than Luhan, and as a man, he is unable to accept the truth or reality. He rather hide behind his own shadow and run away from problems, than to face them.”

“It is true, that girl on the tabloid is my cousin. Do you have a problem with that? Are you jealous that her future husband is going to be a playboy, and hook up with any girl he wants? Are you jealous that I am going to have my own ity lost? Listen, I am sick of your bull crap and your high-and-mighty attitude of yours. You don’t even have a single bit of respect for yourself. If I lose my ity next, you already lost yours. Don’t even compare me to you, because one thing for sure, I am not you, the girl who was saved by a stranger who was killed in a car accident. I am not that girl. I am not you.”

Taeyeon’s face paled for a second, as she took a step backwards,” H-How did you know?”

“Didn’t I said it already? I am not you, Kim Taeyeon so keep those words to yourself. I don’t care if you say about me, but don’t ever those around me into the picture too.”

 

“W-Why did you take the hit?” Luhan whispered, as his voice cracked slightly while caressing Joohyun’s cheek. He was cradling her in his arms, as she sat on his lap while laying her head on his chest.

As the afternoon breeze ruffled their hair, the couple sat at the school rooftop while enjoying one another’s presence in silence.

“I didn’t want you to be expelled. You shouldn’t even have hit her,” Joohyun commented, while pulling away from his chest as she stared at her. “You should know never to hit a girl!”

Luhan then rolled his eyes, and scoffed,” She isn’t even a girl! Who can make such rude remarks of another student? It is plain unfair. And you, you got hit by a guy, shouldn’t I report him?”

“It is calling it quits, Luhan. You hit his girlfriend,” she protested, and he sighed,” He hit you even harder, and you expect me to sit here and stare at that bruise of yours and do nothing?”

Joohyun then chuckled,” It isn’t that painful.”

“There is slight skin peeling, and you tell me that it isn’t painful? You can’t lie to me, Joohyun,” Luhan sighed, as he brushed his thumb against her cheeks, as she winced slightly.

He then gave her the see-I-told-you look, before staring at her seriously,” I don’t want you to do such a thing ever again. I don’t care whether I am going to get punched or what, just don’t shield me ever again.”

“Why? Is it because of what she said? Yo-“

“It is not because of what she say. I j-just don’t want to see you getting hurt,” Luhan cut her off, while embracing her tightly. “I really don’t want to see you hurt because of me. I-It really hurts me to see you getting injured.”

Joohyun then frowned,” But that-“

“No, just don’t do such a thing again,” he reminded her, while placing his chin on her head, as he felt her trembled slightly. Luhan then mumbled,” And thank you, for standing up for me just now.”

Joohyun then gave a small smile,” It is my job to protect my boyfriend, as I am pretty good in words, you know?”

“Why did you reveal the truth about the accident?”

“I thought it will shut .”

“And it did,” Luhan responded instantly, while peering down at Joohyun.

The latter then nodded her head,” Thank you, Luhan for being here.” 

 


[ A/N ] crap, i am being way too over dramatic now. oh well, i am sorry guys but i kind of life writing exaggerated things, but i honestly can imagine this as a korean drama honestly. like the rich prestigous school, with those rich kids, and how this couple's true love is strong throughout the whole story, and blah blah. shoudln't they adapt my story to be shown as a drama? xD just kidding. anyway, thank you to those who have been subscribing, and showing their endless support! i really do apprecaite it, and i hope that more will read of this story, and fangirl with us :) well, thank you so much again, guys!

 

_insanegirl_