028

Crazy In Love

Can We Dance - The Vamps

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=UqSww10eeKw#The_Vamps_-_Can_We_Dance_(Official_Video)


In the previous chapter...

 

 

“It is not because of what she say. I j-just don’t want to see you getting hurt,” Luhan cut her off, while embracing her tightly. “I really don’t want to see you hurt because of me. I-It really hurts me to see you getting injured.”

Joohyun then frowned,” But that-“

“No, just don’t do such a thing again,” he reminded her, while placing his chin on her head, as he felt her trembled slightly. Luhan then mumbled,” And thank you, for standing up for me just now.”

Joohyun then gave a small smile,” It is my job to protect my boyfriend, as I am pretty good in words, you know?”

“Why did you reveal the truth about the accident?”

“I thought it will shut .”

“And it did,” Luhan responded instantly, while peering down at Joohyun.

The latter then nodded her head,” Thank you, Luhan for being here.” 

 

The day in school went on in a blink of an eye, although some students still carried on to spread rumours or gossips about Joohyun along with the tabloids. The latter just sighed softly, when another student, who seems to be a fan of Taeyeon, bumped into her hardly as she stumbled slightly.

“Hey, can I speak to you for a second?” a familiar voice rang through her ears and Joohyun frowned. It sounded so familiar, but she couldn’t figure who it was. Shutting her locker door, and turning her head to the right, Joohyun was surprised to see Baekhyun standing before her with a serious yet remorseful face.

She then raised an eyebrow, before shaking her head,” I am sorry, I don’t have the time and I don’t want to speak to you. Your girlfriend wins this time, she got labelled me as a , a who lost her ity and guess what, my cousin got pulled in. You knew, or should I say you used to know that she is my cousin, why didn’t you do anything when my cousin did so much for you when young?”

“Look, Joohyun, I am really sorry about everything. It is my fault for not looking through things and jumped straight to the problem instead. I am sorry for not clearing up t-“

“Enough, Baekhyun-ssi. Honestly, it doesn’t mean anything to me anymore. I am really over and done with you, so I beg of you to stop pestering me. This hit I received from you shows how much you really hate Luhan, and I haven’t show mine of how much I hate her. You wanted to break his jaw, and you wanted to ruin his reputation. What has he ever done to harm you?”

Baekhyun clenched his jaw tightly, while clenching his fists tightly. “I am sorry Baekhyun-ssi that you had to hit me and not him. But look, he means the world to me now because with him, I know how to move on and get things moving. I know how to differentiate a love, and an obsession. And I don’t need your apology. I just want you to draw this line right now, and we will never speak to one another ever again.”

“Why are you desperate push our friendship such a stage?”

“I don’t know. I thought that I was crazily in love with you, but I realised it was just a best-friend-complex and you were an obsession. I asked myself why couldn’t I accept the both of you, but I just couldn’t. I have my own reasons, and I hope that you will respect it, Baekhyun-ssi. I promise I will never speak to you again, or her too. I will never cross my paths with the both of you ever again,” Joohyun shrugged her shoulders, while looking at the latter.

Baekhyun’s mouth was then pressed into a thin line, as Joohyun took a step back while turning around on her heels as she headed off to the opposite direction. Without any hesitation, the latter reached out his hand and grabbed her wrist. “At least, let me apologise for hitting you. It wasn’t intentional.”

“Forget about that hit. It means nothing to me, so you don’t have to worry. Just don’t report Luhan, and I won’t report you either,” she whispered softly, while shrugging her wrist out from his grasp as Joohyun walked off.

 

Joohyun walked into the washroom’s cubicle while locking the door behind her. Just then, she listened to the shuffling of the footsteps entering the washroom, and she paused for a second while hearing the loud and high-pitched voices of the students.

“I can’t believe that Luhan slapped you. I never expected him to do such a thing!”

‘Either did I.’ she thought silently to herself, before frowning. You?

“Don’t even talk about that. It is just so infuriating. Like I have a crush on that jerk, and he dare to raise his hand against me just because of his little whimsical girlfriend.”

“Talking about his girlfriend, Joohyun, what did she mean about the last part?” There was a second of silence, as Joohyun stood there silently.

“I don’t know what she was talking about. I think she is a little bit weird. I wonder what he even saw in her.”

“You know it is funny how little boyfriend of yours is get misled by you, and he even hit his ex-best friend. I am amazed that he has become such a good dog after being your boyfriend. Does he even has any idea how you are playing him around? Taeyeon, you got Baekhyun wrapped around your finger!”

Joohyun froze for a second, when she heard the latter’s name. ‘Taeyeon. How could I have not known about this?’

“I have no comments. My goal in the end is just Luhan but I don’t think that it is possible anymore. I guess I need to get rid of him quickly, if not I am doomed for life,” Taeyeon snickered, while running her fingers under the cold tap water

“But, you really don’t have any feelings for him?”

“No, he couldn’t even like kiss me properly,” Taeyeon scoffed in disgust, while clicking her make-up set. “Come on, let’s go and find that little boy of mine.”

Joohyun let out a sigh of relief when she heard the toilet door creaked, as Taeyeon and her friends took their leave. Grabbing her bag, she unlocked the door and stepped out when she noticed a familiar student standing in front of her.

“H-Hwang Miyoung-ssi,” she stuttered, while glancing at the toilet door nervously. The girl before her gave her a warm smile,” Don’t worry, they wouldn’t come in anymore and I am not a spy for them. I want to speak to you.”

The taller girl then pointed towards the cubicle behind her, and asked,” How did you know I was inside?”

“I saw you entering the toilet a few seconds earlier, and I didn’t warn them. But, I need to speak to urgently,” Miyoung urged, while grabbing her hand and tugging her out of the toilet.

 

***

“So, whatever that you are saying, it isn’t an accident but it was on purpose?” Joohyun asked, as she tried to confirm the information that she has received from Miyoung.

The petite cheerleader nodded her head while looking at her hands nervously,” I am sorry for not telling you beforehand, but everything was planned. From your injury to your co-curricular activity to the breakup of your friendship and then everything else today, it was all planned.”

“By Taeyeon?”

Miyoung nodded her head, while whimpering softly,” I don’t know what changed in her but she has become a ruthless girl. She wasn’t like this when she was younger, but now, she seemed so different till the state where I don’t even know her anymore.”

“The both of you were childhood friends?”

“We are best friends. I know everything about her, and I know that she isn’t this kind of person but I don’t know what happened. Something happened during her elementary school but she didn’t tell me anything. She became popular, and a loose girl. She became a , and that girl of hers, Hyorin, isn’t good either.”

Joohyun then stared at her bag on her lap, before she raised her head to spot Luhan staring at her intently from far. He then gestured a few hand movements to her, and she replied back stating that she is okay.

“About just now in the toilet, about her crush on Luhan and her toying with Baekhyun, is that true?”

“Yes. You know that she has a name for herself that she lost her ity and that she sleeps with many men and that is true. She likes Luhan, and she has her eyes on him but today, she hates him with her whole guts and I am afraid that she is going to expose him and ruin his name. Also, she doesn’t like Baekhyun at all. She never like geeks, and she is just using him to hurt you and Luhan too.”

Joohyun then looked at Miyoung, who was already tearing up and widened her eyes slightly. “I am sorry but I am really worried for her. I am scared to watch that path of ruining herself, when I know she is much better than that.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I need you to do something. You, Luhan and your friends are the only people that I can count on now to save her, and Baekhyun. Talk to him, and let him know everything!”

The latter sighed softly, while shaking his head,” I can’t help you Miyoung-ssi regarding Baekhyun-ssi. I ended things with him, and I don’t want to associate with him anyore. Even if I help you, he wouldn’t listen to me because he loves Taeyeon so much.”

“But he is going get played!”

“That is his choice. If you want to save them, do it with your own will but I will support you.”

“Why? Why couldn’t you help me? I even came all the way to talk to you.”

Joohyun then gave a bitter smile,” You may think that I am selfish and arrogant, but why I should help them? I thought all these was just to get back to me, to see me getting hurt. But when I heard it was all planned, I don’t know what to say anymore. I tried, and I did. I managed to convince myself to tell myself that my injury was an accident, the fact that I couldn’t play volleyball is an accident but today, the truth revealed itself. Your best friend ruined me, and how do you want me to help her? She ruined me a long time ago, so why should I help?”

“Because you are the only one that I can count on for help. I beg you, please help me.”

The latter hesitated for a second, when a voice called out to her. “Joohyun!” Both the heads turned around just to see Luhan jogging towards her, with a wide smile on his face.

“Hey, I was looking for you. Shall we go?”

Luhan then glanced at Miyoung, and nodded his head,” Sorry for interrupting the both of you, but I have a date with her.”

“N-No worries. I am done talking to her,” Miyoung wiped her tears away, while standing up. She then looked at Joohyun, and pleaded her silently with her eyes before walking away.

The doed-eyed male then knelt down in front of his girlfriend, and placed his head on her lap,” What is going on?”

“I don’t know, and I don’t want to know. Are you okay?”

“No, because my girl’s cheek is bruised,” he mumbled silently, while raising his head and staring at her cheek. Joohyun then touched her cheek, before wrinkling her nose. “I am fine, let’s go.”

Luhan then stood up, and held his hand out,” You are not fine. Come, let’s walk home together and study together and spend time together.”

“You do know that we are always spending our time together, right?” she laughed, while slipping her palm into his, as the couple headed towards the exit.

 

“So, that was the talk about?” Luhan questioned, while looking at his girlfriend. Joohyun looked at him, cringing slightly as she wait for his outburst.

The doed-eyed male then stopped abruptly in his steps, while looking at Joohyun,” I am sorry, Joohyun-ah.”

“What for? You didn’t do anything to hurt me,” she frowned, while staring at him. She then squeezed his hand,” Look, even if I am hurt or broken or anything, I know that you will be the last one to hurt me.”

Luhan then caressed her cheek,” I couldn’t protect you from her. All her scheming plans. I hate the fact that I wasn’t aware about her ideas, and you ended up being hurt. More than once.”

“It isn’t your fault, Luhan. My shoulder was an accident, and my cheek injury was cause by a reflex movement. Come on, don’t be all grumpy and solemn. Let’s head to your house and study and eat,” Joohyun smiled brightly.

The male watched her silently as she dragged him towards his house.  He then said,” Joohyun-ah, I will never let you go, and I love you.”

 

***

Sehun jumped onto the couch, while stretching his legs across the sofa as he watched in amusement as Jongin hissed in irritation. “Move your legs, idiot. I will appreciate it if you can be a gentleman and move, allowing me to sit down.”

“No.”

“Seo Sehun.”

The younger male laughed out loud, while putting his legs down as Jongin took his seat. Joohyun, who was sitting on the other couch, rolled her eyes,” Jeez, start being matured kids, and don’t fight over the couch. There is another one over there.”

“He started it,” the both of them chorused together, as Joohyun laughed while shifting her attention towards the television.

Sehun was chomping on the bowl of snacks, when he tilted his head and looked at his older sister,” Noona, Minyoung noona told me to tell you that she will like to meet you on Saturday.”

“When did she told you?”

“She called an hour ago, and told us to meet her at the boutique shop where she will be choosing her wedding dress. I can’t wait to meet her soon-to-be-husband,” Sehun cooed, while poking Jongin with his feet. 

The tanned male then grunted in annoyance,” Jeez, stop disturbing me! And noona, did you see the tabloids today? The reporters are crazy, how can they write such articles. I am pretty sure that Uncle and Aunt wouldn’t let Minyoung noona marry such a man.”

“Y-Yeah,” she stuttered, while reaching for her phone as she sent a quick message to her cousin, to call her immediately. “Anyway, your entrance exams are coming up soon, so how are the preparations?”

Jongin then made a face, before grabbing some popcorn as he stuffed it into his mouth. “We are aiming for the same school for you, and we hope that we can make it since the score to enter is pretty high.”

“How were your mock exams?”

“I got 419.”

“I got 430.”

Joohyun then chuckled,” Great job since the mock exams aren’t really that easy.”

“Really? Because I think that Sehun is smarter than me,” Jongin pouted, while nudging his brother while sulking.

Sehun laughed, while placing his head on Jongin’s shoulder,” Hyung, you are smart but who asked you not to finish the last question on the History paper and decided to sleep?”  

“Seo Jongin! Did you sleep during the paper?” Joohyun questioned with dropped open, as the younger male coughed to divert his attention away from his older sister.

Just as Joohyun was about to nag at her brother, her phone vibrated and she glanced it. She hastily stood up, while making her way up the stairs as she answered the phone call.

“Hey, don’t you find noona slightly strange?” Sehun asked his brother, while staring at his sister’s backview.

Jongin then sighed,” I think she just needs some time. I don’t know why but ever since Minyoung noona announced that she is married, noona became a weird figure. I guess she isn’t ready for Minyoung noona to be married.”

“But both of them are being weird after their personal talk.”

“Do you think they have a fight?”

“No, they never fight and will never fight.”

Sehun then frowned, when Jongin reassured him,” Noona will tell us when she can’t cope with it anymore. Just wait.”

 

“Don’t they know about him?” Joohyun asked, as she stared out at the night sky. She then reached out and held Minyoung’s hand, while looking at her cousin,” Don’t they know that he is such a person? H-How can they let you marry him?”

Minyoung then looked at her cousin,” Stop worrying about me. It is just an arranged marriage, that’s all.” “Eonnie, you aren’t the only one that is hurting here. Zhiqiang is also hurting, and please, please let me intervene and do something.”

“I cannot be seflish, Joohyun. My parents did this for me, and I have to appreciate it. This is an order from me not to intervene. He has to learn to move on, because he is going to be next that’s why, never be born into a rich family. Never,” she whispered softly, as she clenched Joohyun’s hand tightly, while biting her lips.

Minyoung then wiped her tears, and Joohyun sighed,” Eonnie, I don’t want to see you in this state. Let me do something for you.”

“I forbid you to, because this is my destiny. This marriage will go on, and I want you to be my bridesmaid,” the older girl protested while sniffing. She then smiled bitterly,” I have come to learn love Joontae-ssi, and I believe that time will come for him to love me fully, like how I have decided to love him.”

“You are being selfish. You are hurting yourself, and those around you especially Zhiqiang. H-How can you sit here and bother to fight back? How can you be here, and tell me that you can love that jerk, when you only love Zhiqiang?” Joohyun asked, while staring at her cousin in disbelief.

Minyoung then whispered, her voice barely audible,” Because I am not you.” 

 


[ A/N ] hey guys, and i am back with another chapter! woohoo. but i have some bad news. this story isn't going to end at all. i kind of predicted that this story will exceed more than 40 chapters, and i think it is amazing because this is the first story that will last for a long tme. but i don't know whether it is good or bad though xD and i want to shout out to my subscribers, and readers who consistently has supported me all this while  

b-but i am sad. i am sad as many fans out there are forgetting seohan. not like forgetting, but due to the lack of interactions of seohan, many has drifted away from the acebaby fandom, and i am kind of sad. because i remember how much the fans used to gush and gape over this couple, but after his leaving, fans were still persistent, but now, everybody is talking about seohun ;( it is not that i don't ship seohun. i ship seohun, but i am sad that many are forgetting about seohan :( i just don't want everybdoy to forget about seohan at all, because maybe to me, and some of us out there, this couple is probably the thing that kept us going, and the only couple that we ever ship for so long. so guys, please don't forget about seohan even though there aren't much interactions left. :") 

 

_insanegirl_