005

Crazy In Love

In the previous chapter ...

 

To : +UNKNOWN

Thank you, and yours is with Yoona-ssi. Get well soon, and are you feeling better now? Do you need me to come over to guide you in your homework?

 

- Joohyun

 

She sat there, staring at her phone, hoping that a reply will come in soon and fast. However, five minutes later, there was no reply. Scoffing to herself, she got up and walked towards her the exit when her phone vibrated again.

From : +UNKNOWN

No.

 

- Luhan

 

Joohyun hesitated for a moment, as she reached out to knock on the door of the music room. As she peeked inside, she spotted a chestnut-brownish-haired boy, strumming the guitar, as he picked his pencil and drew a few notes on the song sheet placed infront of him.

'He must be Yixing,' she thought to herself, as she knocked on the door and entered. As the boy glanced up from his guitar, he raised one side of his eyebrow," May I ask, who are you? And what are you doing here?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Joohyun imnida. Your friend, Luhan-ssi, informed me that my homework is with you, and told me to collect it from you," Joohyun explained, as the boy make an 'o' shape with his mouth, before placing his guitar down.

He then scurried over to his backpack, which was lying on the top of the piano. "By the way, I am Yixing. Here is your homework. Luhan copied down the notes for you, and this set is supposed to be handed up by next week."

"T-Thank you."

Yixing then gave a small smile, before settling down with his guitar. "How long have you been learning the guitar?"

"Since the age of 4. Do you know to strum one?" he asked, his eyes filled with curiosity. Joohyun nodded her head shyly, and Yixing squinted his eyes at her. "Are you Seo Joohyun?"

The girl nodded her head, and Yixing smirked," It is defnitely a pleasure meeting you."

"Same to you, Yixing-ssi," she smiled awkwardly, as she approached the black piano in the middle of the music room. "If you don't mind, wll you strum that chords you were playing just now?"

The boy glanced down at his guitar, and looked at Joohyun. As she settled down infront of the piano, she called over her shoulder," The G chord, and the A minor chord, repeat that twice."

"What are you doing?" he asked, and Joohyun chuckled. "Something which can help you in this."

Yixing then began to strum his guitar, and his melody was soon accompanied be the beautiful sound fof the piano, as Joohyun pressed her fingers gently down the white keys. As the two began to play, Yixing glanced at Joohyun occasionally, as he thought,' Lulu didn't mention this part of you. Musically talented.'

"That was beautiful," another female voice sounded, and both turned their heads to see Yoona clapping her hands, with an amazed look. "Joohyun, I didn't know that you can play that piano that well."

Joohyun stood up, as she grabbed her homework. "I'm sorry, I just got carried away. I-I should get going for my next class. Thank you, to you both and do send my dearest regards to Luhan-ssi, please."

"Wait a minute, Joohyun-ssi! Do you mind dropping by here during your break time? I love to work with you on this piece of music," Yixing asked sincerely, as he hoped that she will say yes.

Joohyun glanced at the floor, and Yoona chuckled," In fact, Joohyun-ah, we want to be your friends. We don't bite, and in fact, we are really looking forward to knnow you better. In fact, I have to introduce to some other people, whom you may get along with. So do please, drop by again."

"I-I will. Thank you, Yoona-ssi and Yixing-ssi. Thank you."

 

***

"Where were you during break time?' Baekhyun asked, as he poked Joohyun's sides with his pen gently. The girl faced him, and sighed," I told you, I went to the toilet, as I was having a stomache."

The latter broke into worry, as he stared at her, sending her heart to race even more. "What did you eat to cause your tummy to be upset?"

'I don't think it was the food, it was more of that Kim Taeyeon.' "I don't know, the sandwich?"

Baekhyun then poked her head," Don't ever eat that again, I'm warning you. Anyway, do you want to go to the gym after school? I heard that the cheerleading team is going to ha-"

"Sorry, I can't make it. I have to go for volleyball practise. You are on your own," Joohyun cut him off coldly, as she faced her book.

Her best friend, then frowned," Joohyun, why is it that everytime I talk about cheerleading or Taeyeon, you always give me that cold shoulder? Is there something you want to tell me?"

Tears began to prick, and Joohyun shut her eyes tightly. "No, I am just tired. I'm sorry," she whispered, as she laid her head on the table.

 

Joohyun tied her hair up in a ponytail, before stuffing her bag into the locker. Turning around, she heard one of her other team mates calling out to her. "Joonie-ah! How is your day?" her close friend in volleyball, Nicole, asked.

"Fine, just tired. I might need to leave early later. As I have to attend some student council meeting," she sighed, and Nicole rubbed her shoulders. "Listen, Joonie. I know that I don't know you that well enough to be your really best friend, but as your good pal, let me advise you. Step down from the position. You are really tired this few days, and majore exams are at the end of the year. Don't pressure yourself."

Joohyun smiled, as she nodded her head. "Also, I heard that you had fallen sick, so do take care of yourself. God! What is that best friend of yours doing? Finding that stupid cheerleader captain again?"

"Shut up, Nicole! You are talking really loud," the taller one hissed, as she began to do her stretch-ups. Just then, she spotteed a tanned girl entering the court, as she threw her bag to the side.

Joohyun stared at her for a moment, and she knew who the girl was. Kwon Yuri.

Kwon Yuri was the captain of the school's volleyball team, and also, she is a close friend of Im Yoona. Joohyun frowned slightly, as Yuri looked at her. "Joohyun right?"

The fair-skinned girl nodded her head, and Yuri smiled warmly," I need to discuss with you something, mind coming here?"

"What does she want want with you?" Nicole whispered, as Joohyun shrugged her shoulders, as she walked towards her captain.

Joohyun bowed,"Yes, Yuri-ssi."

"I heard much from you from Yoong, and please to say, nice meeting you. I'm sorry, for not talking to you when we are on the same team. I am just stressed up for the upcoming match. Hope you don't mind?"

"Definitely not. You are the captain, and of course, you will be stressed," Joohyun broke into a small laugh, and Yuri nodded her head. "I also heard that you can play the piano well, and you managed Yixing."

Joohyun rubbed her head awkwardly," I wasjust insipired at the moment. I-It was nothing."

"Nothing? I called that something. Look, in our gang, you are like the first girl who can ever assit Yixing in his composition. You know who is Tiffany, right? Hwang Miyoung, from the Choir section. She helped him, but got rejected. But you, you are just plain wow."

The taller girl chuckled in embarrassment, and Yuri added," Hope to see you at the music room tomorrow. We have a lot of other people to introduce you to."

"T-Thank you, and I will be there."

She then bowed, and turned to walk away when Yuri called out to her. "Joohyun-ssi, can I meet you after your student meeting? I have something to tell you, regarding Kim Taeyeon."

"I-I don't want to know anything about her," Joohyun replied hastily, causing the latter to be taken aback.

Yuri then titled her head," I guessed the rumours going around are true."

"What rumours?"

"That you and Kim Taeyeon, have a very tense relationship that both of you can't stand one another presence."

Joohyun smirked, and she nodded," True, whoever spreaded that is an eye-observant person. I shall have to give credits to him or her."

"But, I know something which they don't."

"W-What?"

"Your best friend, Byun Baehyun, likes her and you like him."

 

 

======================================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hello to my readers. I am officially back. . . Not really, since school reopens tomorrows. Eeks >< Horrible timing, but don't worry, I will still update! Anyway, thanks to those who subscribed and upvoted this story. You aare amazinggggg~ ILY guys, and hope that more of you will subscribe! Carry on to support me, please <3

 

Have a nice week ahead~

_insanegirl_