009

Crazy In Love

Tears - SNSD

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=zmyAtFpDOvo


In the previous chapter...

 

Luhan and Joohyun then waved as the car drove off, and she asked," How long have they been together?"

"3 years."

"Wow," she gave an amazed look, and Luhan glancced at her. "Don't be amazed, they broke up once."

Joohyun chuckled bitterly," At least, they are together."

 

"Noona, it is just a concert, you need not ask about the dress code!" Sehun exclaimed through his phone in exasperation, as he listened to the older girl whined over the line. It was the day of the concert, and as the young latter was resting in the dance room, he suddenly received a call from his sister, asking about the dress code. Sighing and chuckling in amusement for the tenth time, he asked teasingly," Noona, I am pretty sure that you aren't really caring about the dress code. You are focusing more on whether Luhan hyung-nim will like it or not."

Sehun then placed the phone a few centimetres away from his ear, as he broke into the smile. Despite the fact that he knew his older sister still have feelings for Baekhyun, he is glad to see her opening up to Luhan. For one thing he is sure, Sehun does supports Luhan with his older sister, instead of Baekhyun, who has been hurting her in the most unobvious manner.

"Noona, just wear a dress that isn't too revealing, bring along a jacket and you are done. I have to go, and don't worry, hyung-nim is eating his lunch. See you later, and I love you, noona," Sehun chirped into the phone, before he hung up. He then looked at Jongin, who was frowing at the clipboard in his hands. "What's wrong, hyung-nim?"

Jongin then lifted the clipboard, and hissed," I don't know how the hell did the students from S University managed to purchase the concert tickets, and guess what, Taeyeon-ssi and Baekhyun hyung-nim are on the list."

 

***

"Joohyunnie!" Baekhyun exclaimed, as he paused infront of his best friend, who was dumping her phone into her bag. Throwing him a look, Joohyun gave a raised eyebrow, and he smiled. "Guess what, I am going to your dongsaengs' concert tonight, and I bought the tickets too! You should go and get your too."

The other lady's face lighted up for a moment, when she caught sight of the pair of tickets in her best friend's grasp. "D-Didn't you get one for me?" she asked, trying to sound as normal as she can.

"This is for Taeyeon. I asked her out for tonight's concert, and she agreed to come along with me," Baekhyun gave a dreamy look, and Joohyun's heart fell right away. She then gave a bitter chuckle, as she slammed her locker shut, startling Baekhyun and also the students along the hallway. "I am glad to hear that, and I feel really happy for you."

Baekhyun then frowned, when he caught the sarcastic tone. "Joohyun, i-is everything okay? You seemed to be hiding something from me, are you sure you are fine?"

"Of course I am fine, because I just realised that my best friend didn't even think about me about the concert, and only thought about her. Really, Byun Baekhyun, you are really going too far this time! A-Am I that invisible to you, or is it am I forgotten?"

"Don't act as if you did nothing wrong too, Seo Joohyun. I heard that you have already invited Luhan to the conert, even before the news of the tickets are being sold," a high-pitched voice sounded, and both heads turn to see Taeyeon walking towards them, with her arms crossed and her eyes glaring sharply at Joohyun.

Baekhyun then frowned, as he looked at Joohyun," I-Is that true? Then, I am not the only one going overboard."

"She didn't invited me. I pestered her to bring me to the concert, as a form of a friendly date. I started it, and she did nothing wrong, Baekhyun-ssi," Luhan sighed, as he walked towards the trio, with his bag slung over his shoulder. His tie drooping lowly, revealing his y and gorgeous collarbone, causing the other girls in the hallway to squeal.

Baekhyun then hissed at Luhan," Stay out of this, doed-eyed boy. I didn't ask for your opinion." "I-"

"Forget about her, Baekhyun. I am going to the concert with you, so let's go get ready," Taeyeon stepped in front of Joohyun, as she winked at Baekhyun, who got distracted easily in a moment. He then broke into a warm smile, as he allowed Taeyeon to led him away. Luhan then looked at Joohyun, who was biting her lips as her head was hung low.

He then reached out and grabbed her bag, before interwining his hand around his," Don't cry, Joohyun-ah. There are many students looking, let's get you home to prepare for tongiht's concert. I am sure, your dongsaengs don't want to see you with swollen eyes in such a pretty dress."

The girl didn't reply, and Luhan chuckled as he leaned closer to her face, causing her to look up slightly. Her lips then accidentally brushed against Luhan's ear, and causing the whole hallway to break into an uproar. Both of them widened their eyes, and Luhan let go of his grasp, as he staggered backwards slightly. A student then screamed," Oh my god! My favourite couple is soaring for the first time in my life. God bless my senior year."

"I-I am so sorry," Joohyun stammered, as she blinke her tears away, when she broke into a small smile. Luhan then laughed, as he blushed crimson red. He then shook his head, as he gestured towards the school exit," Let me send you home then, my Lady."

 

***

"A-Are you sure about this, eonnie? This dress is just too expensive, and eonnie must have paid alot," Joohyun placed her hands on the black dress she was wearing, as she stared at herself in the mirror. Joohyun then swirled around and look at the older girl, who was smiling at her with sparkling eyes. Kim Minyoung, who was standing behind Joohyun broke into a chuckle.

She then shook her head," My lovely dongsaeng, don't worry about this dress. I am your older cousin, and since, I have started to take over appa's business, I hardly had the time to visit you and the other two rascals. This dress is just perfrect for you."

Joohyun glanced at herself awkardly in the mirror. Indeed, the dress looked good on her, as it showed her curves, and it was exactly nice at the knee. The top was slightly low to show a slight of Joohyun's collarbone, and the sleeves were short to show off the young lady's perfect arms. Minyoung then placed her hands on Joohyun's shoulder, as she smiled.

"It is a pity that ahjussi isn't here to see his daughter growing up, along with ahjumma. I am sure that both of them will be proud to see their daughter so elegant," Minyoung commented, and Joohyun pouted. "Too bad they are busy working in America for now, and soon, flying over to New Zealand and then France, and then Japan."

Minyoung laughed, as she watched her younger cousin sat down on the couch, with her nose wrinkled upwards cutely. "You will soon meet them, when family businesses is needed. I heard that ahjussi will be handling the hospital to you, in time to come."

"Aniyo, eonnie. I am dreaming to become a doctor, under one of family's hospitals. I won't take over the whole hospital," Joohyun stuck her tongue out, and Minyoung raised an eyebrow. "I am expecting to see you soon then, at Seoul University."

Joohyun then stared at her older cousin, with high admiration. Kim Minyoung was the only child of the Kims' Enterprise, and her both parents were highly-skilled doctors, that are widely-known worldwide. Despite being doctors, the Kims' already had a business themselves, which is that they are in charge of a few hospitals in South Korea, mostly the prestigous ones.

Minyoung was brought up well since young, aceing all her exams since the age of seven. Not only that, she is able to play most of the instruments, and is professional in tennis. Also, Minyoung had studied abroad at United States, the University of Harvard when she was only 15, majoring in medicine. Now, only at the age of 21, she is already a Chief of a department in Seoul University. Instead of working at her own family's hospital, she choose to work in Joohyun's family's hospital.

Joohyun then asked," How do you know that I am attending a concert tonight?" "Sehun called me, telling me that you are desperate for a dress."

"That boy," the younger girl grunted, as she slipped into the high-heel shoes. Minyoung then asked," Anyway, do you know the identity of the Xi Luhan boy?" There was a teasing tone, but also serious tone to Minyoung's words.

Joohyun lowered slightly," I-I know that he is someone who is also rich."

"I am surprised that you have no idea. Xi Luhan is the only son and also child of the Xis'. His family is considered to be one of the richest in South Korea, as his father has tons of companys doing different types of businesses. Rumours had been saying that Luhan is going to be a doctor too."

"Really? Many students in our school has been hoping to be a doctor too," Joohyun thought back to the moment where she heard many of the students discussing about what course they want to major in university.

Minyoung laughed, as she stood up, just as the same time as the doorbell rang. "I guess your Prince Charming is here. However, let me warn you, Seo Joohyun. Your heart, your feelings, focus only one person that you are going to give your heart too. Don't be heartbroken because of Bakkie, there are still many horses out there for you, princess."

"E-Eonnie."

"You have been crushing on Byun Baekhyun since young, but he has never like you before, princess. Is he really the one you want to spend your whole life waiting, or is your Prince Charming the one outside now, who will be waiting for you?"

Joohyun then frowned," Eonnie! Luhan and I are just friends!"

"Really? I don't think so, from what I see and hear."

"See and hear? E-Eonnie, what do you mean?" Joohyun asked, as she stumbled after Minyoung, who was walking towards the main door. The older girl the opened the door, to reveal Luhan standing there, in a plain white tee, along with a torn jeans jacket. His long, and dark blue pants were fit nicely on him, and his shoes were white in colour. His hair was nice styled, in a way where it was curled up slightly, showing his bright and sparkling doed-eyes.

Minyoung then smiled at the startled Luhan," You must be Luhan. I have heard many things about you from Joohyun, Sehun, Jongin and also, your lovely cousin, Huang Zhiqiang."

"Y-You know my cousin?" Luhan gaped slightly, as Minyoung winked at him teasingly. "He must not have introduced me then. I am his girlfriend, Kim Minyoung."

Joohyun's mouth dropped along with Luhan," Eonnie, you are dating Luhan's cousin?"

Luhan then bowed 90 degrees," Annyeonghaseyo, noona. Xi Luhan imnida, please take good care of my hyung-nim." Minyoung then winked at Joohyun," See, how gentlemanly is he. Now, both of you, get going. I heard from Zhiqiang that the rest of your gang is also going, right, Luhan?"

"Nae, they are there," Luhan smiled, and Joohyun can feel hear heart racing slightly, which was unusual, and weird. Luhan then gestured towards the black car behind him," Hop on, we have to get going."

Joohyun then nodded, as she walked towards the car elegantly, and Minyoung watched her younger cousin with a smirk. Facing Luhan, she then smiled," Don't worry, I support you and my baby cousin. I know that you may think that she will forever be thinking of Baekhyun-ssi, but don't worry, I believe that you can change her heart around."

"N-Noona."

"One more thing, don't hurt her, please. Joohyun, the last thing I want to ever see, is her crying. Luhan-ah, take this as a favour from me, as Kim Minyoung noona. Please, take good care of my cousin, and just be there for her, protect her, jebal."

Luhan nodded dumbly, as he smiled assuringly at Minyoung. "Don't worry noona, Joohyun, I will protect her and be by her side as long as I can."

 

***

"You are beautiful tonight," Luhan complimented Joohyun, as he walked by her side towards the venue. It was inside the school's large auditorium, and there were many people standing along the staircase, as they gosspied among themselves. As soon as the girls caught sight of Luhan entering the school, they began to scream, as they moved to the side as they allowed him to pass through.

Joohyun chuckled softly," You seemed to be more popular than the idols nowadays." Luhan ruffled his hair, as he laughed," No, they go crazy because I am handsome and rich." He then winked at a random school girl, who fainted on the spot, as Joohyun tried to maintain her giggle.

"Ouch," Joohyun winced, as someone bumped into her hardly, as she staggered backwards when Luhan wrapped his arms around her, preventing her from falling. Joohyun then looked up, to see Luhan's cheek only a centimetre away, as his eyes focused harshly on the student who bumped into Joohyun.

Luhan then hissed," Watch where you are going, Taeyeon!" Joohyun can feel her heart pounding really fast, as she stood there in Luhan's embrace, as she witnessed him hissing at her rival. She then broke into a small smile, before stepping out from his embrace. Luhan then faced her, as he asked with worry," Are you okay?"

"I am fine, and don't be mad. I don't think she wanted to shove me on purpose," Joohyun explained, as she turned to face Taeyeon, who was fuming mad. She then stomped her fot in frustration, before walking over to her group of cheerleading friends. Luhan then sighed," She is such a ."

Joohyun looked at Luhan with surprise, and he gave an apologetic look," I am sorry, but really, she isn't that perfect as what the whole school thinks."

"I am surprised, that you don't like her."

Luhan then smirked," You don't know alot of things about me, but I know many things about you. Number one, you-" he then leaned in closer, causing Joohyun to lean backwards,"-had not received your first kiss until now."

"H-How did you know?" Joohyun asked in a flustered state, as a blush crept up to her face. Luhan then laughed, as he pulled back," I know many things about you, Joohyun, but you just never noticed at all."

Joohyun then laughed, and pouted," I know a few things about you."

"Really? Then, do you know about this?"

"What?"

"I like someone, but she doesn't like me," Luhan chuckled bitterly, as darkness filled his eyes. Joohyun can feel his pain, as she punched his shoulder gently," Cheer up, you have still have me as your friend."

 

***

"Noona!" Jongin exclaimed loudly the minute he spotted his older sister backstage. Not bothering to take out his jacket, he immediately sprinted to his sister, and picked her up and spun her around in a few circles, before placing her down carefully. He then held her by the shoulders, and took a long look at her. "Noona, you are really beautiful tonight," he whispered in amazement.

Just then, Sehun's head popped out beisde Jongin, as he added," Minyoung noona is really the best, she did her best to doll noona up, but noona, you will be more gorgeous if you have us around you."

"Cut if out, you two will only make me go insane," Joohyun laughed, as she leaned against her younger brother, before gesturing to her group of friends infront of them. "Dongsaengs, meet my friends, and guys, meet my to younger brothers."

Sehun then reminded," However, don't tell anyone. This is supposed to be a secret." Yoona then stepped forward, along with Yuri as she laughed. "I don't see why this should be kept as a secret. But, we both have to get going. We are going to meet someone."

"Tsk. Why not say it is your boyfriend, Yoong? I bet Seungri-ssi is dying to kiss you, and Yesung is dying to see you, Yul," Jongdae laughed, and the two girls glared at him. "Zip it, Kim Jongdae. You're jealous that Minseok oppa is unable to make it."

Jongdae then stuck his tongue out, as the two girls bade farewell as they rushed off. Yifan and Jessica was murmuring in one another's ears, as Chanyeol groaned. "Just go off like the other two, ."

"We are sorry, but Jongin-ssi and Sehun-ssi, it was a great and awesome performance. Keep it up!" Yifan nodded towards the two boys, before dragging his girlfriend after him. Luhan looked around him, as he laughed," Guess, we are the only ones left. W-We should get going too."

Sehun then nodded his head, and looked at Jongin, who was staring into space. The young male then secretly followed his gaze, and in a deep breath. He just witnessed his older brother staring at a male, who goes by the name of Do Kyungsoo. Joohyun, who was also watching her brother, let out a small smile. She then stepped away from her brother, and inched closer to Luhan.

"Is Kyungsoo taken, or something along that line?" she whispered lowly, and Luhan frowned. A second later, he can hear his heart shattering, when it jumped up again when he heard her carried on. "I think, Jongin is interested in him."

Luhan then threw a glance at Jongin, and then at Kyungsoo, who was clinging onto Chanyeol as he pulled the taller male's hair. "I don't think so, I think Kyunggie is straight."

"Really?"

"I don't know," Luhan shrugged his shoulders, as he studied Jongin and Kyungsoo. He then cleared his throat loudly," Let's get going guys. We still have school tomorrow."

Chanyeol then yawned, as he placed his arm around Jongdae. "I will be skipping school, if I can't wake up." "Andwae, you promised me that you will assist the song in the rapping part," Jogndae broke out into a wail, as Kyungsoo dragged both boys towards the exit.

"Noona, what is the shortest guy's name?" Jongin asked immediately, as he turned to face his older sister. "Do Kyungsoo."

Jongin then broke into a gummy smile, as he turned to walk towards the changing room. Sehun rolled his eyes, as he followed after him. Calling over his shoulder, he asked," Hyung-nim, are you free to send my noona home?"

"M-Me?" Luhan pointed towards himself, as Sehun nodded his head. The doed-eyed boy then noddded his head, as he threw an awkward glance towards Joohyun. "Of course, let's go, Joohyun-ah."

Joohyun watched the back of Luhan, as he walked towards the exit. 'Why are you kind to me, Luhan-ah? I don't know this feelng, but my heart is racing like when I am with Baekkie. I don't like you, but what is happening?'

 

 

=====================================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] OMG, I don't know what happened to me today but I typed a whole lot of 3K words >< Actually, I am aiming to type every chapter of my story up to 10K words :) it is a goal, and I am working hard to type as much as I can. But don't worry, it is all for new stories :P I am avery childish author-nim xD Thank you to those who upvoted (26 votes, I simply love you guys) and those who subscribed <3 Amazing readers ever! Like really, yay! I hope you guys carrry on to support me :D

Do anyone here wants to be friends with me? Please do say you want to be my friend, and let's go chat on LINE. Puleaseeee <3

Have a nice week ahead~

_insanegirl_