016

Crazy In Love

Without You - Glee

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=oWnzBH1Ytew#Without_You_-_Glee_%5BHD_Full_Studio%5D


In the previous chapter ...

 

Luhan then sighed tiredly, as he fall back on his back, while looking up at the ceiling. Nobody, especially him, expected Luhan to like Joohyun for that long, but only get to know hwe officially at the last year of high school. It was not that he was not famous during the first year, but more of that, Joohyun never bothered to mingle with the crowd. Every student perceives her as a cold, and arrogant lady but to Luhan, and his friends, they believe that there are more to her actions. 

At the age of 16, Luhan got his heart broken for the first time. He knew Joohyun likes her best friend, and at that age, his heart broke. He was depressed. He didn't want to go school but then, Kyungsoo, told him," It does not mean that if she doesn't like you now, she will never like you in the future. Who knows, you might be her second, third or even her hundredth choice, but in the end, you are her last." 

That kept him going. Luhan believed that one day, one day Joohyun will like him back. And till now, Luhan kept holding on to that thought. He never gave up. He didn't give up four years ago, and he will never give up. Luhan, indeed, is crazily in love with Seo Joohyun. See, love is such a monster, but also, a blessing.

The latter then shut his eyes, as he thought of the heartbroken Joohyun, and his heart pricked for a second. He pictured her crying face, her red and swollen eyes and her shattered heart, it hurts him so deeply. He is determined. ;  determined to bring the old Joohyun back but in another Joohyun, a Joohyun who will love him for who he is, and get back to her feet to go against Taeyeon, and fight against Baekhyun. This shows how much he loves Joohyun, like crazy. 

 

Luhan strolled along the school's hallway, ignoring the looks that the other students were giving him. It wasn't because he iis a famous soccer player of the school, but it was more of him with his messy hair, and untidy uniform that wasn't even buttoned up properly. Opening his locker, he let out an annoyed sigh, as he pulled out the books for that day's classes. Just at the same time, a head popped out behind his locker door. 

"What do you want, Yixing?" he asked the latter, behind the locker door even though he didn't even bothered to glance at the male for a second. The Chinese male then rollled his eyes, even though he knew that Luhan wouldn't see it. "I need to talk to you." 

The doed-eyed male slammed his locker door shut, causing Yixing to jump slightly. He then raised his eeybrow," About what?" "

"I need to head back to Changsha for at least a week or so," Yixing broke the sudden news, as he grasped his bag tightly. It wasn't because he was nervous, but more of that the male is afraid of Luhan's wrath and everything. And Yixing was right. 

Luhan immediately broke out into an automatic scowl, as he looked at his friend," What for? Is it because your sibling isn't doing a good job, and they need you back to be their ing second replacement?" Yixing cringed slightly, as he listened to his friend's crude words. In the first place to begin, Luhan and Yixing are good friends, or should I say, best of friends ever since the age of 4. 

Both of them knew one another, when they were young as they met in the city of China, Shanghai, along a toy store as they both reached for the same thing. A robot. That robot then brought along their genuine friendship. 

"No. I-I don't know, to be honest. I just received an letter from one of the bulters in the house, and it was from h-home," Yixing stuttered, as the word 'home' sounds foreign to him. Growing up in Seoul for more than ten years by himself, with the only assistance of the maids and butlers, and cooks, his family was somewhere else on Earth, not bothering about his welfare or anything, but sending him his allowance monthly. 

Luhan then looked at Yixing, and sighed," What did the letter even say?" "It just says about me going home immediately, and then, something related to my sister," he sighed, as he leaned his head against the locker doors. "Your sister is a witch." 

"S-She isnt that bad, Luhan. I mean, she is my sister in the end," Yixing tried to defend for his older sister, when Luhan silenced him," She isn't your sister when she left you alone on the streets of Shanghai, and never bothered to find you at the age of 4, when she was 8. It makes no sense. How can a sister do this to you, when you both are blood-related?" 

Yixing then his lips nervously," It was probably because she wanted to inform my parents, but it kind of slipped her mind." "Forgetting and leaving your own sibling along the street of the a city cannot be forgetten that easily, when that person is somhow blood-related to you." 

"It is just a misunderstanding, okay? I am pretty sure it is just some small family matters, and it will be fine. You don't have to worry, or even get angry. My sister did get what she wants in the end, and I am probably just an invisible wall to her now. Myy parents, perhaps, suddenly remembered me, or my sister is getting married and I need to be present," Yixing tried to clear the tension between both of them. 

He then shook his head, as he heels. As he began to take a step forward, Luhan called out," No matter what, just a phone call, and I'll be there for you. Yixing-ah, you don't have to go through this alone, I understand you and your story just like how you understood mine. You promise, one week and you'll be back. If you aren't back in one week, I'm going to find you." 

Yixing cracked a small smile, when he heard his friend's words. Chuckling silently, he called over his shoulder," Just fix your uniform and your hair. You looks like you just got dismissed from your job. And, do remember, we are paying Joohyun a visit today. Get her Physics homework, rascal." With that, he then headed for this first classes, while Luhan just laughed to himself. 

 

"Where is Joohyun? It is unlike of her to be absent," the Physics teacher asked, as he looked up from his attendance file. Luhan then raised his hand, and spoke," She suffered a shoulder injury, and needs to be under the doctor's supervision in the hospital." The teacher then nodded his head, while making a big '0' beside Joohyun's name in the list. "Well, let's begin classes then." 

The teacher approached the board, when another teacher strutted into the classroom without bothering to knock on the door. "Mr.Lee, I need to speak to you urgently," the male broke out in a rush, when the teacher his heels, and tapped against the board. "There is such thing as knocking against the door, Mr.Park," Mr.Lee, the class's Physics teacher reminded the male. 

Mr.Park then waved his hand, as he looked at Mr.Lee," I need your help to also conduct my students' Physics lesson. As the major exams are coming up soon in at least three months, I need tostart preparing them. However, something cropped out today and I am unable to teach. So, I am wondering whether my students can join yours just for today." 

"You do know my answer is no. Please leave," Mr.Lee rejected, when Mr.Park leaned into Mr.Lee's ear, and whispered a bunch of words. Mr.Lee hesitated for a moment, before agreeing to it. "Fine, just for today. Send your students over." 

Mr.Park rushed off, and Mr.Lee sighed while looking at his students with an apologetic look," I am sorry, class but I guess, we have some unexpected guests today, so do bear with it. It will be only be for two hours, and I promise, that I will let you off on time. I swear." 

In ten minutes, Mr.Park's students were standing at the front of the classroom, while Mr.Lee begin to arrange their seatings. "You. Byun Baekhyun, sit beside Luhan since his partner isn't here today," he ordered, while moving to the next student. Luhan then raised his hand, to protest," Seongsaeng-nim, I can't have him sitting beside me. Please." 

"And why is that so?" 

"I have an allergy to him," Luhan replied immediately, as the other students giggled softly while Baekhyun let out a soft growl. Yixing, who was standing at the end of the row, lifted a thumbs up, while snickering to himself. Mr.Lee glared at Luhan, and questioned," What kind of allergy, may I know? 

The male student then waved his hand," Like, you know those kind of allergy when your fingers or your feet starts to itch that badly, and just want to punch someone's face, when you see someone who is that irritating and annoying. I mean, you sure do have that allergy. And, I preferred sitting beside Yixing, since I know him personally, and my fingers wouldn't itch." 

"Oh really, is that so, Mr.Luhan? Since you have such an allergy, I sure do have the need to place Baekhyun beside you to, cure that allergy of yours," Mr.Lee replied with a smirk, while urging Baekhyun to head towards his assigned seat. Luhan let out a sigh, while shifting his chair closer to the window, while moving all his items that were occupying the table next to him. 

Baekhyun threw his bag on the table, while he slided into the chair. He then faced Luhan, and hissed," It was embarrassing." "I am not sorry." The shorter male resisted the urge to punch Luhan's face, as he shifted his atttention towards the front. An hour passed, and soon, both partners have to work together to do the experiment. 

"Move away, I need to check that thingy under the mcroscope," Baekhyun snarled, as he glared at Luhan, who was currently using the microsope. Thte doed-eeyed male then pretended not to hear Baekyun, as he concentrated on his own individual work. Baekhyun then let out a sigh, as he tapped his finger on the table, infront of Luhan. "Excuse me, I need to use the microscope." 

Luhan then slided the microscope over, without any bickering while he sat back down on his chair. Baekhyun then began to peer into the lense, when Luhan asked softly," What do you like about Kim Taeyeon?" 

"I don't think I should answer that question, especially, since it is asked by you," Baekhyun gave Luhan the cold shoulder, and the male caught sight of the bruise on his jaws. Luhan then nodded his head, as he questioned another," Then, why did you do that to her?" 

The shorter male growled," I am not here to answer your questions about my own personal life. Who the hell do you think you are, honestly? Just because you are some kind of a star player of the school's soccer team, doesn't mean I have to like, bow down to you or tell you about my own life. And, since she started hanging out with you bunch of people, she changed. She became different, and she doesn't even care about me anymore." 

"Have you even care about her once?" Luhan threw the question back to Baekhyun, who nodded his head. "I did. Ever since we became friends, I cared for her a friend, as brother and everything else." 

Luhan then looked at the pen in his right hand, and asked softly," Then, why did you hurt her if you care about her? It doesn't makes any sense." 

"You don't get it. Joohyun is a different kind of lady. She isn't like this in the past." 

"It is because you changed her. She didn't change becasue of us, she changed because of you." 

Baekhyun then looked at Luhan, and frowned," What are you talking about? Why did she change because of me?" 

"You know what, sometimes, I really feel like punching you, hard, in the face for taking the heart of the girl I like, Byun Baekhyun. Your presence is irritating me, but I can't hurt you because I'm not like you," Luhan clenched his fists, while making a brief eye-contact with Baekhyun. 

 

***

Joohyun laid back against the pillow, as Sehun handed her a glass of water. "You should be in school," she reminded again, when Sehun shook his head. "Noona, this is my last time I'm telling you, I don't have any classes, so please, stop trying to chase me off." 

"You should be studying," she then reminded again, and Sehun groaned again," Noona!" 

Joohyun then smiled, as she looked around the ward while her younger brother studied her. "Why are you being so strong? Don't you know at times, it is always better to let out whatever is in your heart?" 

"I am not being strong. I am strong. If you still think that Baekhyun broke my heart, and stuff like that, you really need to stop. He doesn't mean anything to me for now. He is like a faded memory, that left an unpleasant result on me. It is like he is toxic, and I am addicted and I couldn't get out of it. But, Hun-ah, it has to be like this. I have to be strong, so I can get back on my feet." 

"I don't know much between you and Baekhyun hyung-nim, and I am still going to be formal to him since I did shared some chilhood stuff with him," Sehun explained, as he played with his fingers. Joohyun nodded her head, as if she didn't mind about Sehun being all formal around Baekhyun. The younger male then carried on," B-But, why him, noona?" 

Joohyun looked at her younger brother in surprise, and was even more bewildered to see a lost state of mind in his eyes. Sehun then asked again," Why him? I mean, you do know that he likes and favours someone else? But, why did you give him your heart if you know that he will give it back to you in pieces? You knew about all this, noona, but why did you still do it?" 

"When you fall in love, it doesn't matter whether you heart is in one piece or not. I-It is hard controlling my feelings for him, but the feeling towards him is different. It began since young, and I thought it was just a friendly feeling, but I-I didn't expect it to be this bad until now. I-I have regrets, Sehun. One of them is falling for him. I didn't plan it, neither did I try to stop it. It was unstoppable." 

Sehun then asked," Then, will you fall for another guy? There is someone out there, who, who really likes you. He tells me, and, and I can see it in his eyes. It is like obvious, but you just don't notice about him." 

"Who is that guy?" Joohyun sniffed, as she wiped her falling tears. She didn't want to be so emotional, but all the talking and confessions brought up many memories. Sehun then gestured," Just someone. Will you ever look at anothr guy, the way you look at Baekhyun?" 

Joohyun went silent, as she lowered her head and looked at her hands. She wondered,' How did I even look like when I looked at Baekhyun? Were my eyes sparkling or something?' 

"Your eyes were full of sadness, and it was as if he gave you nothing but just broken expectations and everything else. However, recently, when I looked at the way you looked at Luhan hyung-nim, your eyes were sparkling. It was as if Luhan hyung-nim brightened up you, and gave you happiness like that. You looked at two males with two different looks, and what does that means?" 

Joohyun bit her lips, when she heard her younger brother told her about how her eyes looks like. "M-My eyes sparkled when I-I looked at Luhan?" 

"Yes. It sparkled, and I am not being paronoid. D-Do you, perhaps, have some feelings for him?" Sehun asked, his voice filled with hope. Joohyun pondered over the question, when he asked another thing," Do you like or love Baekhyun hyung-nim?" 

The older female then looked at her younger brother," I was 99.% to loving him, but he smashed that 01% by telling me that he likes another girl. I was just so close to be really in love, but, no, I gave up. I lost hope, and I broke my heart instead. Yes, I loved Baekhyun before, and I don't deny it. But n-now, I-I don't even k-know how to even speak to him, or even like him anymore." 

She drew in a sharp breath, as her tears spilled once again. "It h-hurts so much that sometimes, I really wonder w-why did he did such a thing to me. It was as if, my existence wasn't even there, when he spoke about her. It is like he just took a needle and pricked me many times, a-and never bothered to stop and clean up the bleeding. I-I had to press a bandaid against the bleeding on my own, even though I wasn't the one who pricked myself. He did this to me, but he doesn't know. It hurts so much, that sometimes, I rather be heartless than have a heart, because heartbreaks are the most painful thing ever." 

"Noona," Sehun breathed out, as he embraced her, and pulling her into a comforting hug. Joohyun then buried her face into Sehun's shoulder, and sobbed. He patted her back, and whispered words of comfort. He didn't want to remind his older sister about her painful heratbreak, but this time, he wants her to remember it so that she will forget about him, and move on. He knows that his older sister is able to move on, and he also knows, that Luhan will be able to do it. 

He then hugged her back," Everything is going to be fine, noona. I promise, that this will be the end of it. But, just promise me one thing, never ever to shed these tears, these pretty and lovely tears, again for Byun Baekhyun. Just promise me never to cry for him again, because it isn't worth it. Noona, there are so much better guys out there, who can appreaciate you, and I just hope that you will really move on quickly. Baekhyun is a memory, he is the past. Forget about him. He wasn't even worth it, since the beginning." 

 

 


[ A/N } yes, i am trying to write something touching, and just touching but no matter how hard i try, it doesn't seems to work. oh well, i am bad at such stuff, but i am sorry. okay, so this will be the final end of joohyun's tears and love for baekhyun. like from now on, he is erased like totally erased from everything here now. chapter 17 is a brand new start, for her and also, the rest as their friendship, and love also blossomed together as one. uh, i know that many thinks taeyeon is mean or something but i do believe, that you will support her in real life, right? just do note that this is fiction. 

one more thing, is that i thank you guys for supporting this story, along with the others, and i amofficialyl active from now. more updates, and really, this story might be a great hit. i have many ongoing stories, and it is really stressful, so i am aiming to complete this story as much as i can :) don't worry, it won't end that fast, it needs a momeent for joohyun and luhan, but these two are irristisble

thank you for your continuous support, and you guys are lovely people. thank you so much, and it wouldn't hurt for you guys to check out my others stories, so do, please support me. thank you~

_insanegirl_