011

Crazy In Love

月光 [ Moonlight ] - EXO-M

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=OrXPBqhLEbw


In the previous chapter ...

 

"How do you want me to tell him, when I am in love with him? It already hurts to see him like Taeyeon, and be oblivious to my feelings. He only sees me as a best friend, but nothing more than that. It hurts to see him love another one, and treat me invisible. I-I really hurts alot," Joohyun cried, when Luhan asked softly. "He sees you as a best friend, but you see him more than a friend. How about me? Am I also just a friend in your eyes?"

 

Luhan was sitting infront of the television, as he listened to the hall's clock ticking loudly. It was 6pm in the evening, and he knew he did something really wrong. He was supposed to have the soccer match that afternoon against another school team, but it totally slipped his mind. Furthermore, he accidentally confessed to Joohyun, but luckily for him, the girl fainted due to fatigue.

"Hyung, you promised to tell me who you like!" a voice exclaimed in a whining tone, and Luhan shifted his gaze over to the entrance door, just to see both Sehun and Jongin entering the house, as they slipped out of their shoes. Sehun then jumped at the sight of Luhan," L-Luhan hyung-nim!"

Luhan then stood up hastily, as he bowed towards the two brothers who returned the bow poltely, as they approached the older male. Jongin then asked warily," H-Hyung-nim, may I know what you are doing here?" "Oh, I send Joohyun home, since she wasn't feelling well in school." With that, the two brothers dropped their bags, as they rushed towards the staircase when Luhan called out," She has fallen asleep."

"What happened to her?" both of them asked in unison, as they sat down infront of Luhan at the couch. The doed-eyed by hesitated for a moment, thinking whether he should tell the two young males or not. Sehun then frowned," You better not hide anything from us, for we will kill you when we find out about it." Luhan then gulped, as he thought,' On the other hand, I think I have to tell them.'

Luhan grabbed the cushion, and hugged it. "It is about Baekhyun again, and something happened between the both of them," he explained, and Jongin frowned. "Again Baekkie hyung-nim? When will he stop?"

"Hyung, I think noona is suffering too much with him around. We have to end this," Sehun stated along, as he faced his older brother. Jongin then stared at Luhan," What did he do?"

Luhan opened his mouth to explain, when the house phone rang. Jongin, who was sitting the nearest to it, reached out and picked up the phone. "B-Baekhyun hyung-nim? Why are you even calling? Noona is fine, so you don't need to worry and come over at all. We can handle it, and you, stay out of noona's life for now. Please."

"He is really mad now," Sehun whispered, as he sat down beside Luhan, who was staring at the tanned latter who was speaking harshly over the phone. "I think, it is time Jongin hyung-nim starts to really flare at Baekhyun hyung-nim."

Luhan then asked softly," How long have those two been best friends?" "Since young? I am not sure, when I entered the family, he is always beside noona, like two peas in a pod. Isn't that cool?"

"No, it isn't cool," Jongin hissed, as he slammed the phone done hardly. Sehun cringed, as Jongin sighed. "I won't talk about this again, but, noona needs to get away from him before she suffers more."

 

***

Joohyun was arranging her books in the locker, and was about to place them inside her bag when someone grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved her hardly, causing her to bump into the locker. "Ouch. Wh- Kim Taeyeon," she frowned, as she rubbed her shoulder. "What is that for?"

"Don't you think that you are going too far already? You have been topping the school's rumours lately. Hanging out with Luhan-ah's friends, and his gang. Talking and flirting to him. Don't you think you should stop?"

Joohyun then sighed," I know you are jealous, but remember, you took my best friend away and I have no other friends until he came in. I didn't flirt with him, and hanging out with his friends is to make more friends. Kim Taeyeon, you better watch your mouth. I don't know what you are talking about, but, this is too much." She then adjusted her bag strap, and was about to leave when Taeyeon grabbed her wrist, and jerked her backwards.

"You are not going anyway. Because of you and your little 'pain' yesterday, Luhan has to send you home and guess what, I think you must be wanting his attention so badly, that you pretended to be really sick and he didn't attend his soccer match and our school lost to the other team! Because of you, Luhan might get kicked out of the soccer team, and all these happened because of you!' Taeyeon screamed loudly,  the other students stopped talking, as they turned to look at the two girls.

Joohyun then frowned slightly," What are you talking about?"

"You didn't know? Yesterday, Luhan was supposed to attend the school's soccer match against another unidersity, and he didn't turned up because of you. And now, he might have the chances to get send off from the team by the school principal, along with the coach. What are you going to do to repay him?"

The other latter opened slightly, as she was dumfounded. She totally had no idea that Luhan had an important match the previous day and guilt began to in the inner self. She then grabbed Taeyeon's arm, and asked," Where is he? Please, tell me now!"

"Why? So you can run over there and pretend to be sick again just to gain his attention?" Taeyeon scoffed, as she swapped Joohyun's grip off her. " Seo Joohyun, you are really despicable and I can't stand the sight of you! Get lost, you ."

Joohyun shook her head, as she demanded," Where is Luhan? I am asking you, where is he? I need to see him now!" "He doesn't need to have a like you around him, your jinx. If Luhan is ever force to leave the soccer team, the school will never forgive you!"

"Is Taeyeon speaking the truth? Is it because of Seo Joohyun that Luhan didn't turn up for the match? Did she really pretend to be sick?" "I don't know, but I never expect such actions from her."

"I think what Taeyeon is saying might be true, because I spotted Joohyun and Baekhyun bickering, and Luhan appeared with Yxiing and he brought her away. Maybe, Joohyun is really desperate to have Luhan's attention."

As Joohyun stood in the hallway, listening to all the words being spoke, she began to tear up slightly. She never meant to harm Luhan in anyway, and she felt really apologectic and gulity towards the latter. She then looked at Taeyeon, and asked softly," I am asking you, pleading you, where is Luhan?"

"Listen here, you and jinx, I know from one glance that you aren't any good thing at all. It isn't a surprise that Baekhyun got tired of you, and decided to like me and hang out with me. Don't forget, I know you like him. But, snatching Luhan from all the students here, don't you think you are too much? How long more are you going to harm those around you? Seo Joohyun, you are really a ," Taeyeon scoffed in disgust, as she slapped the latter's face hardly.

The other students gasped loudly, as they pointed towards Joohyun's cheek, that was imprinted with the red and big handprint. It was then, when Joohyun's tears fell. She then staggered backwards slightly, as Taeyeon laughed. "Know your position, Seo Joohyun. You aren't perfect for Luhan at all."

"Kim Taeyeon," a low voice rumbled, as the person stood beside Joohyun. The students began to whisper, as Taeyeon's face flustered for a moment, as she tried to regain her composure. "Chanyeol, stay out of this. I need to teach Joohyun where she stands-"

Chanyeol then growled, along with a hiss," Shut up, Kim Taeyeon. I am warning you, another word from you, you are really going to die." Joohyun backed against the locker, as the students around them began to point towards the latter as they talked about how y she was, and ty in stealing Luhan, and also harming him.

"Everyone here, shut the up," Chanyeol hissed under his breath, as he slammed his hands against the lockers, leaving a deep dent. The students jumped back, as Joohyun crouched down as her tears flowed down. Taeyeon then glared at Chanyeol, and frowned," I don't know why you are helping her but you are helping the wrong side. She harmed your best friend, and most importantly, she is stealing your best friend like a , a , a b-"

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"What are you talking about?"

Two voices came along at the same time, from different ends of the hallways. Taeyeon froze, as she glanced to her left and then, to her right. Byun Baekhyun was standing on the left side at the end of the hallway, as he widened his eyes at the sight of his crush and his best friend. Xi Luhan was on the right side, at the other end of the hallway with hsi fist clenched tightly.

"What are you talking about, Kim Taeyeon?" Luhan asked lowly, and dangerously as he approached towards the petite girl. Baekhyun, at the same time, was rushing towards the scene.

Luhan then grabbed Taeyeon's collar and jerked her forward, hissing," I am asking you, what are you talking about? Speak!" Taeyeon flinched under his harsh tone, as Chanyeol grabbed Luhan's shoulder.

"She is a girl, stop it, Luhan," Chanyeol warned him, as he tried to pull his friend away, but to no avail, and only get flung to the side. Luhan tightened his grip on Taeyeon's collar, and hissed," Why did you speak of her like this? What proof do you have?"

Just then, Baekhyun barged into the way, and shoved Luhan away from Taeyeon and threw a hard punch across the doed-eyed boy's face, earning the gasps of the others. Luhan staggered backwards, as a growl escapped from his mouth. He clench hsi fist, and was about to reteliate, when a small pair of hands grabbed his arm, preventing him from throwing a punch.

"J-Joohyun," Luhan stuttered, in slight pain to see his crush crying her heart out, along with the imprinted handprint on her cheek. Joohyun shot him her soft, and pleading eyes as she shook her head," P-Please, don't."

Luhan lowered his hand, as Joohyun sobbed. He then grabbed her hand, and spun on his heels, leading her off to the other direction. He then stopped in his tracks, and spoke over his shoulder," Chanyeol-ah, clena up here and if any student speaks ill of Joohyun again, you know what to do, regardless of the gener. Also, Byun Baekhyun, she is your best friend, can you at least care for her?"

 

***

Yoona was holding a pack of ice pack as she placed it gently against Joohyun's bruise cheek, as the taller female winced slightly. She then carressed Joohyun's hair," Don't you know how to defend herself? Why did you allow her to hit you, silly?"

"I deserve it. I caused Luhan alot of harm, and I deserve this, don't I?" Joohyun asked, as she lifted her head to look at Yoona. The girl just sighed, as she then took the ointment, and rubbed it against Joohyun's cheek. "You didn't cause any harm toward Luhan, in fact, it wasn't even your fault."

Joohyun then shook her head," He might be off the school team because of me, and I feel bad." Yoona was about to comfort the latter, when someone cleared his throat  awkwardly, as Yoona looked up. She then scowled at the person, as she walked towards him and handed him the ice pack.

"Luhan, you rascal. You caused the poor girl to suffer such hurtful comments," Yoona hissed, as she poked Luhan in the chest and gestured towards the crestfallen Joohyun. She then exit the classroom, closing the door silently behind her, leaving the doed-eyed boy to stand there awkwardly. He then walked towards her slowly, and also cautiously, before squatting dwon before her.

Joohyun caught sight of Luhan, as she drew in a sharp breath. "A-A-Are you off the school's soccer team?" she asked through her hiccups, as she looked at Luhan with guilt. The male then chuckled, as he shook his head," I am on the team. Stop blaming yourself, Joohyun-ah. All these weren't your fault, so don't feel bad."

He then brushed his fingers gently against her bruise, which she cringed and her tears began to fell. Luhan then wiped the falling tears away, as he pressed the ice pack gently to her cheek. "Stop crying, Joohyun-ah. I am sorry for not being there earlier, for not being there to protect you earlier. This is all my fault, so I am really sorry for causing you to suffer such pain."

"I-I thought I had caused lots of harm to you," Joohyun sobbed, as she looked at Luhan with her teary eyes. Without any warning, she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her nose into his neck, as she breathed heavily againt his flesh. "You have no idea how scared I was, Luhan-ah. I don't want to harm you at all," she cried, as her breaths began heavier.

Luhan, who was taken aback by the latter's sudden actions, s his arms around her waist and a smile appeared on his face. He then patted her hair, as he whispered," You don't need to be scared anymore. From now on, I will be here and there for you, each and every second. I promise you, Seo Joohyun, that I will never disappear, and also, protect you."

 

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon, as he rubbed his sweaty palms against his jeans. "What are you doing just now?" he roared in anger, unable to control his rage at that moment. Taeyeon flinched at the roar of Baekhyun's tone, as she tried to maintain a cool and perfect image. As she long as she gets Baekhyun wrapped around her finger, things will go smoothly for her.

"I heard that Luhan send her home, and who knows what they did, that he totally abandoned the soccer team on the field just for her," she snapped back, annoyed and irritated by the fact that Luhan had sent Joohyun home. Baekhyun then frowned, as he hissed," What do you mean by 'who knows what they did'? Don't ever speak such lowly of Joohyun, I am warning you."

Taeyeon then stared at Baekhyun, before whispering softly," I can't believe this, you are yelling at me for something I heard, and for something that I was trying to seek justice. J-Just for that girl?"

"I-I didn't mean it in that way, Taeyeon-ah," Baekhyun groaned, as he messed his hair up. He then turned around, just to see Taeyeon walking towwards the exit, when he called out," Where are you going?" 

Taeyeon then stopped in her tracks," To apologise, and get my punishment back for hitting someone else." "Kim Taeyeon, stop there and don't do anything reckless. I am not scolding you or anything, I just don't see why you should hit her." 

"She harmed the whole school, and imagine if those rumours were true and she got away with them free," Taeyeon shrieked at Baekhyun, who was massaging his temples. "Forget about that, I don't want you to go around hitting people. That isn't the Taeyeon I know." 

Taeyeon then stared at Baekhyun silently, who approahced her, and held her hands," Don't do anything stupid for now, and let me protect you, okay?" "Okay." What Baekhyun had no idea was that Taeyeon had no feelings for him, but simple using him to get what she wants. 

 

 


[ A/N ] Hi guys! So like my exams are over, and I got back a few of my results, and it is satisfying. :)) Well, thank you to those who had subscribed and upvoted. I love you guys the best, because you have been like supporting me! Woohoo! Right, so like SeoHan is having way more development here, and i am like OuO I swear, these two are like OMG. Kyaa, their fluffy moments are those moments where I think I should like really scream loudly >< Thank you once again, and carry on to support me! 

If you guys want SeoKris moments, please check out my new and latest story, Fallen Angel : The Serial Killer

_insanegirl_