003

Crazy In Love

In the previous chapter ...

 

Who are you? And why are you staying wth Joohyun?"

Sehun then broke into a warm smile," Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida, and I am noona's namdongsaeng." The tanned boy then leaned against the staircase railing, and said bluntly," Seo Jongin iminda, and I am noona's namdongsaeng."

"Y-You two are her brothers?" Luhan asked in disbelief, as they both nodded. He then spluttered," T-Then why are y-you a-all in different surnames?"

Jongin walked down from the staircase, and slung his arm around Sehun, as he grinned cheekily at him," Noona and I are biological siblings, and this cute boy over here, is our stepbrother."

 

"S-Stepbrother?" Luhan echoed in surprise, by the blood connections which Joohyun has with the two strangers-boys in front of him. The tanned latter, Jongin, nodded his head and went back into a cold pokerface," Why? You seemed shocked."

Luhan then rubbed his neck sheepishly," I didn-" His sentence was cut short, as he jumped in fright when he spotted a huge-sized huskie, with greyish streaks in his white fur, strolling into the the living room.

"Silver, how are you?" Sehun laughed at their pet dog, and knelt down to its level and ruffled its fur, earning a sloppy from the dog. Luhan pointed towards the dog," What is it?"

The pet dog then barked at Luhan - harshly - causing the poor boy to jump. Jongin then broke into a small and geninue small," Silver, our pet dog. He is the closest to noona, and in fact, they are bonded together."

"It is huge."

"It is, but don't worry. It won't bite at all," Sehun grinned cheekily at the pale-faced Luhan, who was slowly inching his way away from the huge pet dog. Jongin then gestured towards the entrance of the door," I know that this might sounds rude, but please take your leave now."

Luhan was taken aback by the younger boy's bluntness and grabbed his bag lying on their couch. Sehun then approahced him," Let me walk you out. In fact, I need to talk to you, Luhan-ssi."

"Hunnie-ah, I warning you, don't say anything stupid," the tanned latter reminded as he walked up the stairs, towards his sister's room. Sehun nodded, as he faced Luhan with a wide grin. "Please," he pointed towards the exit.

 

Sehun wrapped himself tightly in his coat, as he looked Luhan," Please, treat this as a favour from me and my hyung. Don't tell anyone about noona's relationship with us. Jebal. This means alot to us, when it is spilled. I am begging you, never to spill it."

"O-Okay, I won't. I promise," Luhan shivered under his coat, as he nodded his head.

"And more thing, thank you for being there for noona when he wasn't. You may think that I am dumb, but I can tell that you are interested in noona. Luhan-ssi, take this as a warning or advice. You have to pass hyung and mine expectations before chasing after her. Also, help me pass these words to Baekhyun hyung-nim. Tell him, to open his eyes and look around him carefully. Tell him noona is his best friend, and in fact, he should never shove noona aside from some other . Tell her that, I am disappointed in him."

Luhan blinked his eyes once, and then twice. "U-Uhm, I understand and I will do as you say. I will be going then," he bowed stiffly, as he walked along the deserted street.

"Luhan-ssi, no matter what, thank you."

 

***

'Why am I being threatened by a small kid like that Sehun-boy? No, Luhan. You have to be manly, manly-' his thoughts broke when someone patted his shoulder. Tightening his bag strap to prevent himself from expoloding, he plastered a fake and entertaining smile on his face.

"Taeyeon! I-It is a surprise seeing you here," Luhan smiled at the shorter girl, whose eyes were shimmering. He glanced around the boys' changing lockers, and shrugged his shoulders. "So, are you looking for me?"

The short cheerleader nodded her head," Yes. I was thinking if you can join me for a cup of coffee at the cafe across the street?"

"I am sorry. I have to rush, as I have other things on. I will catch you on later," he apologised with regret, as he grabbed the small container on the bench. Taeyeon then reached out and grabbed his hand," What things? Can I come along?"

Luhan hastily shot back," No!" His sudden action and words surprised the girl, and he rushed to correct his tone," I mean, I don't need anyone's help. But there is something I need to ask you."

"Anything. I will try to help you."

"Where is Byun Baekhyun?"

Taeyeon's jaw dropped in surprise by the question asked by the best soccer player in school. To her, Byun Baekhyun was a study nerd, with those Mathematics formulaes running through his head, and that pen which never stopped moving. Why on Earth is Luhan even looking for that nerd?

"The last I saw him, he was walking out of the school," she replied, with a raised eyebrow, expecting Luhan to explain some details, but the taller latter just dashed off, leaving the cheerleader dumbfounded.

 

"Byun Baekhyun!" Luhan exclaimed from far, as he rushed after the small boy, who was walking around the pavement outside the school. As the shorter boy turned behind, and shot his eyes upwards to see the famous school player running after him.

Baekhyun watched as Luhan panted, as he held his bag and the small container. "B-Baekhyun-ssi," he huffed, as he clutched his chest, trying to calm himself down.

"What? Do you ned my homewrok or something? Or do you find a me a nerd so you think you can pick on me now?" Baekyun spat the cold and harsh words onto Luhan's face, surprising the soccer player.

Luhan blinked his eyes innocently," Sorry? No, no. It is none of the above. I want to pass someone's words to you regarding about yesterday."

"How is she? Is she okay? Did her attack came back again?"

"A-Attack?" Luhan titled his head slightly, and Baekhyun sighed in relief.

He then waved his hand," Nothing, so carry on. What do you want to tell me?"

"Oh. Yesterday, this young latter, Oh Sehun, told me to tell you to open your eyes and look around carefully. He also said to remember that Joohyun is your best friend, and you don't shove her away becasue of some other girl. He said that he is disappointed in you. That's all," Luhan chanted everything out, and watched as the shorter boy cringed in his position.

Baekhyun then gripped his bag, and gritted through his teeth," Well, thank you, Luhan-ssi. For being such a responsible messenger. I appreciate it a lot. I will be going then."

'What the hell was that guy's problem? See, this is what happens whenever I try to be then freaking good angel, but end up, geting stepped around,' Luhan scoffed aloud, as he kicked the stone near him onto the road.

 

***

Luhan picked up his speed as he approched Joohyun's house, which is just a street away. Lifting the red container in his hand, he couldn't help to break into a smile. On that very morning, Luhan wokeup early in the morning, as early as 5am to make chicken porridge for Joohyun, as he knew she is sick.

As he reached out to press the doorbell, and wait for the front gates to open, he hear laughters and chuckles coming from the house. Walking closer to the front gates, he peered in, and his heart started to race quickly, and he can feel it shattering. A feeling which he didn't experience before.

Luhan watched as Baekhyun and Joohyun laughed aloud, and the latter fed Joohyun, earning a smile from the girl. Luhan watched from the entrance of the house, as he feel the container slipping from his hand followed by a clanking metal sound. He staggered backwards, as he can feel tears b at the corner of his eyes.

On a cold, and icy day, Luhan felt his warm tears rolling down his face and he didn't even know why. Turning around, he spotted Sehun and Jongin staring at him in surprise. "Luhan-ssi," they both called out in surprise, when they spotted the latter's tears.

"Yobeseyo. A-Ahjussi, p-please pick me from the same address which yo-you picked me up from y-yesterday," Luhan whispered hoarsely into the phone, as he blinked.. Leaning his back against the lamp post, he stood there in a daze and confusion as his tears fell.

"L-Luhan-ssi. Is there anything wrong with you?" Jongin rushed up to him, and Luhan stared at him.

He then croaked softly," C-Can you explain this feeling to me?"

"What feeling?"

"The pain of your heart shattering. Can you explain it to me?"

 

 

======================================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Annyeonghaseyo, author-nim imnida. LOL. I sound do formal for like once 0.0 Anyway, yay, there is another chapter being updated. Whoo! Also, thank you to those who upvoted this story, and also subscribed to it <3 God, thank you <3

Also, can you guys do me favour? Can you all like my FB page, in which it is linked to AFF. So support me by liking it? Thank you <3 https://www.facebook.com/insanegirl.14?ref=hl

Have a ncie day ahead!

_insanegirl{