015

Crazy In Love

What's Wrong With Me (나 왜이래) - San E (산이) Feat. Kang Min Hee 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf0_8dmzG8Y


In the previous chapter ...

 

Chanyeol then glanced at Jongin who was still fuming, and then at this friend and sighed. Grabbing his friend, he pulled the male off Baekhyun hardly and spoke," Stop. Let him go, and remember, he isn't worth it." 

"He is a bastard who doesn't appreciate whatever noona does for him!" Jongin growled, as he tried to fight againsf Sehun, who was still holding him back. 

Baekhyun then looked at them," Ever since Joohyun made friends with you all, she changed that I don't even know who she is. Return me the old Joohyun."

"She is still the same, but you changed," Luhan hissed, as he raised a hand to give Baekhyun another punch across the face when someone called out softly. "Luhan-ah, stop it. Please, I'm begging you." 

The doed-eyed male froze for a second, when he heard the familiar voice. Joohyun. Her voice was fragile and yet, it still send butterlfies into his stomach. He then lowered his hand slowly, but his gaze still fixated on Baekhyun.

"See, she became like this because of you people," Baekhyun groaned, and Luhan threw a hard punch across the male as he tumbled onto the floor. Joohyun let out a cry, as she looked on at Baekhyun. She wanted to rush forward to helped him up, but then, she couldn't take a step forward at all. 

The male then looked at Joohyun, who was unable to see how he had made her heartbroken, and asked," Who are you, Seo Joohyun? Are you really Joohyun that I used to know, and hang out?" 

 

Jongin then broke free from Sehun's grasp, and rushed forward to the fallen latter. Clenching his collar, he hissed," Who are you to say this?" Baekhyun then glaned at Jongin, who was ready to throw another punch, when Joohyun called out," S-Stop, Jongin. Stop." 

There was a tense silence along the hospital's hallway, and only the heavy breathings of Baekhyun could be heard. Joohyun stared at her best friend, in painful agony, as her tears were already threatening to spill. She then spoke," L-Let him go." 

"He should die," Jongin hissed, as he tightned his grip on Baekhyun's collar, as his eyes flashed a wave of fury. Luhan then grabbed Jongin's arm, and pulled him off hardly as he shoved the male against the wall, as he placed his forearm on Jongin's chest. 

Luhan then warned lowly," This is a hospital. Once is enough, Jongin. Furthermore, your noona isn't in a great state. Let's not provoke her, shall we?" "But the way he tr-" "Isn't a right thing, but it is their problem. You only act as her brother, and for now, please, let's stand by the side. Baekhyun is already on the floor, bleeding on his mouth. Let's not make a scene." 

"Stop acting like the kind one here, Luhan," Baekhyun spat out the blood in his mouth, while staggering to his feet. Joohyun took a step forward, when Baekhyun stared at her codly. "Don't even approach me." 

Joohyun froze in her tracks, as a shiver went down her spine. Yoona went up to her, and supported her from behind, as Baekhyun wiped his swollen lips. "What happened to you, Hyunnie? Where did the girl who always think of others went to? Where did the girl who knew what kind of friends to hang out went to? What is this? What happened to us? When did you even start hanging out with this kind people?" 

A crystal-like tear rolled down her right cheek, as she tightened her lips. Every single word that was coming out from Baekhyun's mouth was sharp as a needle, and it just slowly, and painfully pricked her in the heart. She then spoke shakily," Nothing happened to me. T-The girl that you used to think I was, thought for others too much and ended up being the one in broken pieces. Shattered. Piece by piece, she sat there thinking for others." 

"You weren-" 

"The girl who you used to think to hang out with only friend, finally found a group of friends. The girl that you pictured, died a few weeks ago. She didn't return anymore, and so did us. I start hanging out with them, when they were there for me. I start hanging out with them, when my own best friend dumped me for some girl he likes. I start hanging out with them, because they think of me. I hang out with them, because they understand me. They glued piece by piece back, just for me." 

Baekhyun looked at Joohyun, whose tears were spilling by each second, as she stared at him with broken eyes," They were there for me, when you weren't. They cared for me, when you cared for her. They love me when you only love her. They remembered me, when you had forget about me. Where did you go?" 

"I-I don't think we can carry on anymore," the male replied, as he clenched his fists. Joohyun then nodded her head slowly, but without any hesitation," Baekhyun-ssi, we didn't even started. We never did." 

 

***

The group of them sat outside the ward, as they listened to the shattering sound of glass, along with the loud sobbings from inside. Luhan glanced worriedly at the door, as he clasped his hands together. He can easily make out the crying sounds by Joohyun, and he can also picture her swollen eyes, along with her shattered heart. 

"Don't worry, her brothers are with her. I'm sure she will be fine," Yoona patted his shoulder, as she shot him a reassuring look. Just then, the ward door opened, and everyone stood up anxiously, but just to see Sehun standing at the door, with red eyes. He, too, had been crying with his sister. 

He then cleared his throat, and croaked out hoarsely," I think you guys should head home first. It is already 8pm at night, and there's school tomorrow." "Jongin and you need to rest too," Chanyeol reminded, and the younger male shook his head. 

"We'll be fine. Don't worry, and go home. She still needs time." 

Sehun then gave a short bow, when Luhan called out to him," Sehun-ah, call us if you guys ever need anything. We're here, always." The younger male shot him a thankful smile, before closing the door. His muffled footsteps could be heard, and the group of them sighed. Kyungsoo then looked at them, and stated," Let's go. We still have school tomorrow. We can drop by after school anyway." 

"Where is Yifan and Sooyeon?" 

Yixing then tucked his hands into his pocket," They went to school and handled something." The rest knew what he meant, and just nodded while walking off towards the direction of the exit. 

 

Luhan grasped the stirring wheel tightly, while looking ahead of him at the street lamps along with the dark, and empty roads. He then sighed softly, when Kyungsoo spoke up," Is something bothering you?" The doed-eyed male then looked at his friend, and then shook his head," No, nothing is wrong with me." 

"You seemed to be worried. Are you worried for her?" 

Luhan glanced at his friend, and he knew he couldn't lie to Kyungsoo. Among the group of friends, Kyungsoo never failed to observe and understand him. The shorter male then chuckled," I guess we are both in the same situation." 

"You are?"

"Can't you see? We are both in love, but they just don't know. We try so hard to be the one they like, but they never fail to look past us. No matter what we do, or what we say, they still like that person." 

Luhan then kept quiet, as he turned into the corner on a quiet street, and drove past the metal gates and into a long road leading towards a huge mansion from far. "How are your parents, and your brother?" 

"They should be fine," Kyungsoo chuckled bitterly, as he stared out into the darkness. Do Kyungsoo was born into a rich family, and ever since young, whatever he wanted, he can just name it and it willl be given to him instantly. However, he wasn't such a kid. He had etiquettes, and good character. His parents were famous musicians, and also, conductors along with music composers. They are directors of the most prestigous music school over the world, and has a part of the say in the world's Music state. 

Both his parents wanted both their sons, Do Seungsoo, and Kyungsoo to be musicians like them. But Kyungsoo didn't want to play an instrument. He didn't want to conduct or even compose some boring and classical music. Yes, he does appreciate such genre, but he just didn't want to do such music. He wanted to do more than that. He wanted to conduct a choir, not an orchestra. He wanted to sing words, not sing pitche. He wanted to compose words, not notes with music dynamics along. 

Despite all the stuff he wanted, he got nothing he wanted. At the age of 5, Kyungsoo had learnt how to play the violin and the cello. At the age of 7, he was already in Diploma for piano. When he was 9, he was learning the trumpet and the flute. Aged 12, he was learning the double bass and also, the harp. At the age of 15, he was the a music genius in classical music. 

But that wasn't what Kyungsoo wanted. He wanted to sing, and not play. he was nothing like his older brother, Seungsoo, who was like a puppet that followed every single thing that their parents wanted. His older brother was a controlled robot, with no goals of his, and no wings to fly off. Seungsoo was a caged bird, and for Kyungsoo, he was a bird that was locked but trying to break free. 

"Good evening, Young.Master," the butler opened Luhan's car, as Kyungsoo alighted. The shorter male then bent down, and shot a smile at Luhan," Don't worry so much. In the end, she will learn to love you more than him. You might be the second choice, but you are the last one. Sleep tight, and see you tomorrow." 

Luhan then chuckled, as he waved his right hand," Okay. Same to you." Kyungsoo then shut the door, as he stood at the stairs, as he watched his friend sped off in his convertible. Sighing, Kyungsoo turned around and tucked his hands into his pockets. It was time for the bird to head back to its' lifeless cage, where it spends the rest of its' life being controlled by it. 

 

***

"Where have you been, Young.Master? The President and Madame. has been trying to reach you," the old butler bowed towards Luhan, who shrugged off his black jacket and handed it towards one of the maids. "Prepare the blue denim jacket for tomorrow, and sneakers. Also, make sure that football shoes are inside. Thank you," he thanked the maid, as he strolled off towards the staircase.

The butler sighed, as he walked behind Luhan," Young.Master, your parents have asked you to call them when you reached home." "Tell them that I'm tired, and I'm not in the mood to talk to them." 

"But the-" 

"I'm in charge here, and not them. Tell them that I'm tired, and I will contact them some other day," Luhan cut the butler off, as he walked up the flight of stairs. He paused in the middle of the stairway, as he looked at a huge fmaily potrait that was hanging on the wall. A family potrait of young 6-year-old Luhan standing up beside his mother, and his father behind the both of them, the trio in all smiles. 

Luhan stood there, unfazed before tearing his gaze away from the picture. "Tell the maids to change the picture by tomorrow. And, place this frame in the basement and locked it up." "Yes, Young.Master." 

 

The young male then sat down on his bed, while looking at his window. He then sat there, quietly while trying to think. His room was simply designed, with not much items in it. His bedroom was the size of two classrooms combined together, and his bathroom took up at least one quarter of the space. His study table was situated near the window, along with the wooden bookshelves. 

His walk--in wardrobe was built near his bathroom, and the rest were just empty except for the sapce occupied by his bed. His room is empty, like the insides of him. Luhan blinked a few times, as he thought to himself. He was empty on the inside, at the moment. 

Luhan was also a rich family's son. His parents were the richest in Beijing, China, where they owned at least a franchise of brands, and also, a company that controls over every factory in China. His parents were billionaires, and all they cared for, was only money. When Luhan was borned into the this cruel society, his parents never bothered to stop for a second and take a good look at him. 

They only cared about their business, and their growing money. Luhan was disgusted by his parents, and he felt no love from them. He grew up with ony butlers and maid around him, he grew up in a place with no friends. At the age of 10, Luhan's grandparents, who were living in Seoul, decided to bring their grandson over to live with them. As expected, his parents agreed readily and packed Luhan off for Seoul. 

Then, Luhan grew up in the hands of his caring grandparents till the age of 14, when both his grandparents were killed in a car accident. Once again, he was thrown back into the cold and cruel world, where he depended everything on the butlers and the maids. Then, he decided to grew up and took charge of his life. He didn't need his parents. He never needed them. 

He attended Seoul Arts High School at the age of 16 through his status as a rich male, and then studied hard not to keep up to his reputation as a rich boy, but to also prove that he entered the school through his academics and not because of soem family relations. Luhan then made a group of genuine friends, who were also somewhat same to him, and understood him. 

His friends were the current ones, who were with him ever since the age of 14. Yes, he met them when he was younger. Not by family's ties, but at the playground or at the mini mart, or at the computer ccentre, or at the dancing academy. He met them everywhere, and somewhat, he met all of them again in high school, and from there on, they formed a tight bond. 

4 years of friendship to them, were like a lifelong friendship. Everyone of them had problems, that were related to one another, and they understood one another. Luhan was thankful for meeting them. Each and every single one of them. However, he met someone that made him more happy in his life. During his schooling in Seoul Arts, he fell in love with this girl. A girl who plays volleyball, and get good grades and is also popular. 

Seo Joohyun. Indeed, Luhan was memerised by her. He thought it was infatuation at first, but slowly, his feelings grew and sooner, he was having a deep crush on her for 4 long years. He stared at her from far, he knew she had a best friend by the name of Baekhyun. He knew she likes sweet potatoes, and also, likes the colour white and the number one. Luhan knew tons of things of her, and his friends all but he didn't take it as an offense. 

He took it as a blessing. Luhan felt blessed, and more happy. Joohyun was the main reason why he decided to not give up on his life. She was the one, and till now, Luhan still loves her, and in fact, hopes to be the one there for her. All he ever wishes, for just for her to return her love to him. 

Luhan then sighed tiredly, as he fall back on his back, while looking up at the ceiling. Nobody, especially him, expected Luhan to like Joohyun for that long, but only get to know her officially at the last year of high school. It was not that he was not famous during the first year, but more of that, Joohyun never bothered to mingle with the crowd. Every student perceives her as a cold, and arrogant lady but to Luhan, and his friends, they believe that there are more to her actions. 

At the age of 16, Luhan got his heart broken for the first time. He knew Joohyun likes her best friend, and at that age, his heart broke. He was depressed. He didn't want to go school but then, Kyungsoo, told him," It does not mean that if she doesn't like you now, she will never like you in the future. Who knows, you might be her second, third or even her hundredth choice, but in the end, you are her last." 

That kept him going. Luhan believed that one day, one day Joohyun will like him back. And till now, Luhan kept holding on to that thought. He never gave up. He didn't give up four years ago, and he will never give up. Luhan, indeed, is crazily in love with Seo Joohyun. See, love is such a monster, but also, a blessing.

The latter then shut his eyes, as he thought of the heartbroken Joohyun, and his heart pricked for a second. He pictured her crying face, her red and swollen eyes and her shattered heart, it hurts him so deeply. He is determined. ;  determined to bring the old Joohyun back but in another Joohyun, a Joohyun who will love him for who he is, and get back to her feet to go against Taeyeon, and fight against Baekhyun. This shows how much he loves Joohyun, like crazy. 

 

 


[ A/N ] hi. as you guys here may noticed, this chapter is pretty emotional and not that much of a bright mood. clearly, because i'm not in a bright mood either. as a young girl, i have been thinking of problems. problems that revloves around family, friends, and even love. why not you just stop for a second, and think along with me and the people in this story. 

for kyungsoo, his life isn't perfect. he didn't get what he wants, even though he is pictured as a rich family's son. do you ever wonder why? most of us here are of average, but then, think of those higher status people. you might think of them as someone who is arrogant, and hardly smiles or a showoff, but at times, they too have problems. they probably don't have a happy childhood like us. so, i was thinking about stuff like this. this story isn't about romance, but also their sad childhood. this story shows the friendship between the group of them, who can relate to one another. 

for the luhan-joohyun-baekhyun, well, i've been overthinking again. like, i have friends who are broken. they aren't broke, but broken and torn into pieces just because of love. they thought that the person they love, like joohyun, and baekhyun, is going to be the one they spend the rest of life with. but things didn't turn the way they want and, the person ended up hurting them, by words and actions. don't give up because of this, don't let that bring you down. show them that you can be a hero from a zero. show them that you can pull yourself together again. 

oh well, i guess that's all of the thinking. i am too emotional, and i can promise that no, other chapters probably will not be this sad, but each chapter, i will reveal more of each character's background and their family, along with status. you can see how each of them are related to one another, and who know, you? haha. thank you to those who subscribed, but i have to say that there are some same gender relationships here, and those who do not like this kind of pairings, please do not voice anything out for it might be offensive against the rest. i have read some comments, and i don't like the way some readers stressed how such pairings shouldn't be allowed. i'm sorrry, but i support all kinds og pairings, and i think each pairing deserve their own respect. please keep opinions to yourself, and just support this story, and seohan

_insanegirl