017

Crazy In Love

Stereo Hearts - Glee

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=Gb3_QlV43Z0#Stereo_Hearts_-_Glee_%5BHD_Full_Studio%5D


In the previous chapter ... 

 

Joohyun bit her lips, when she heard her younger brother told her about how her eyes looks like. "M-My eyes sparkled when I-I looked at Luhan?" 

"Yes. It sparkled, and I am not being paronoid. D-Do you, perhaps, have some feelings for him?" Sehun asked, his voice filled with hope. Joohyun pondered over the question, when he asked another thing," Do you like or love Baekhyun hyung-nim?" 

The older female then looked at her younger brother," I was 99.% to loving him, but he smashed that 01% by telling me that he likes another girl. I was just so close to be really in love, but, no, I gave up. I lost hope, and I broke my heart instead. Yes, I loved Baekhyun before, and I don't deny it. But n-now, I-I don't even k-know how to even speak to him, or even like him anymore." 

She drew in a sharp breath, as her tears spilled once again. "It h-hurts so much that sometimes, I really wonder w-why did he did such a thing to me. It was as if, my existence wasn't even there, when he spoke about her. It is like he just took a needle and pricked me many times, a-and never bothered to stop and clean up the bleeding. I-I had to press a bandaid against the bleeding on my own, even though I wasn't the one who pricked myself. He did this to me, but he doesn't know. It hurts so much, that sometimes, I rather be heartless than have a heart, because heartbreaks are the most painful thing ever." 

"Noona," Sehun breathed out, as he embraced her, and pulling her into a comforting hug. Joohyun then buried her face into Sehun's shoulder, and sobbed. He patted her back, and whispered words of comfort. He didn't want to remind his older sister about her painful heratbreak, but this time, he wants her to remember it so that she will forget about him, and move on. He knows that his older sister is able to move on, and he also knows, that Luhan will be able to do it. 

He then hugged her back," Everything is going to be fine, noona. I promise, that this will be the end of it. But, just promise me one thing, never ever to shed these tears, these pretty and lovely tears, again for Byun Baekhyun. Just promise me never to cry for him again, because it isn't worth it. Noona, there are so much better guys out there, who can appreaciate you, and I just hope that you will really move on quickly. Baekhyun is a memory, he is the past. Forget about him. He wasn't even worth it, since the beginning." 

 

"Joohyun-ah!" a familiar voice called out, as soon as footsteps can heard in the enclosed ward. The latter, who was lying against her pillow on the bed, looked up from her book in her hands, while breaking into a smile. "Yoona!" 

The doed-eyed female chuckled, as more familiar faces entered the room. Joohyun then smiled at the sight of her friends, when she spotted Luhan at the end of the queue while he closed the door behind him. "How are you?" Yuri asked, while placing a bouquuet of flowers by Joohyun's bedside, while the others crowded around her. Joohyun then smiled," I am fine, and in fact, I am getting better." 

"Did the doctor said when you can be dsicharged?" Luhan asked, while taking out a pile of worksheets from his bag. Joohyun stared at him for a second, before nodding her head," He said that I can be discharged this Saturday. What is that? 

The male then held it out, while smiling," Your homework. I think you might need some catching up, as the finals are approaching. You need to graduate." 

"I do know about that, but, there is a lot.."

Yixing then pointed out," But, you have us here. We're all the smart ones, especially this rascal." He then smacked Luhan on the shoulder playfully as the others broke into laughter. Chanyeol then smiled," We'll pick you up from this hospital this week." 

"Do you guys remember that I kind of invitied you'll to my grandparents' house?" The others nodded their heads, and she continued," I think after I'm discharged this Saturday, we can all head over immediately." 

Yixing then glanced at Luhan, who looked at him. The Chinese male then held his hand out," I'm sorry, I can't follow you'll as I am heading back to my hometown for awhile. I am so sorry, Joohyun-ah." 

"Is everything okay?" Jongdae questioned, while slinging his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. Yixing then shuffled his feet," Crossing my fingers that everything is fine. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." 

Joohyun glanced at her friends' expressions, and reaslied they were serious and none of them were smiling. Chanyeol then cleared his throat," I am hungry. Anyone want to join me for a meal at the cafeteria?" 

The guys raised their hands, while Luhan faced Joohyun," Do you want anything?" The latter shook her head, while looking at him for a second. She realised that to Luhan, his friends are one of the most important people to him, and he will do anything to protect them. "We'll be going then." 

"Joohyun-ah, are you sure that you are not hungry?" Yuri asked, after the door closed after the group of guys. The female nodded her head, while shutting her book close. "Yul-ah, I have something to discuss with you." 

Yoona and Yuri threw looks at one another, before facing Joohyun. "The doctor say that if I go for therapy, I might recover and since this is my final year, I will like to take part in the upcoming competition. Please, captain." 

"No. I don't want to further worsen that injury of yours. It is dangerous, and I will be guility for the rest of my life if something had hapepend to you. I will not let you onto the court. This is a no," Yuri replied immediately, while shaking her head. Joohyun bit her lips," Volleyball means the whole world to me, and if you don't let me play, you are just killing me. Please, just one more time. This is my choice." 

Yoona then held the taller girl's hands," Joohyun-ah, it is not that she doesn't want you to play. Ever since this inccident, she has been blaming herself and if you take apart again, she might be blame herself for the rest of her life. This is serious. Your injury means either a hundred percent full use of that shoulder, or else, hundred percent of an amputated shouler. We don't want to take risks, especially when you are in this state." 

"I know, but I really want to play the last match. I don't want to lose like that, just because of one injury. If she can carry on to do cheerleading, so can I. Final year, Yoona, it means that I am going to gradaute, and I will never play volleyball again.." 

Yuri then looked at Joohyun, and lowered her head," I am so sorry, but as your friend, as your captain, my answer is still a no." 

 

***

"Xing-ah, are you sure that you are wanted home? Are there any secret motives or anything?" Kyungsoo asked, as the boys settled down with their meals. Yixing's eyes twinkled, while reaching for his cup of drink,"Guys, it is not like I am leaving Seoul forever. It is just a week, and it will breeze past us fast. I am sure that something else is on, and I am just needed for an appearance." 

Luhan then poked his fork into his meal, while speaking," You know that you have us. Nothing is going to stop us from saving you." They then looked at Yixing, who then gratefully nodded his head. 

Zhang Yixing is the youngest child to his family. His father own a huge company back in China, where it is considered as one of the most famous and riich companies. His sister, Zhang Yiling, is the current heiress to their family's business. Ever since young, his sister has never once took a liking to Yixing for he is talented with instruments and he is also smart. 

At the age of 5, Yixing is a genuis at Mathematics and had already mastered three instruments like a professional musician. Yiling hated her brother, and thought that he was an extra thing sticking around in the house. Once, when Yixing was 4, she brought him to Shanghai to buy stuff for Christmas as instructed by their parents. Taking the chance to dump her brother aside, she left him alone on the busy streets of Shanghai, and never came back for him. He was found by the bodyguards who spent two hours looking for him, just to find him playing with a boy around his age at a nearby playground. 

Yiling had the thought that her brother was going to stop her from inehriting their parents' business, and she was determined to get rid of him. Yiling persuaded her parents to send Yixing to Seoul, where he can attend elite school to further improve himself. Being the stupid and naive parents, both of them readily agreed and sent their only son off to Seoul alone, without his consent. 

Ever since then, Yixing grew up alone with maids and butlers, but with no family members. Living in Seoul by himself, he figured out a way to survive and for the first time in his entire life, he felt happy that he was longer surrounded by such a family. However, he is still like a bird, trapped in the cage and still following his master's orders, and this master turns out to be his older sister. He can't break free, even though he wants because he loves his sister, and does not want to further ruin their relationship. 

"You know what, you guys aren't some kind of superhumans so stop saying that you can fly over to Changshe in just 2 minutes, stupid," Yixing laughed, while holding his cup of drinnk out. "Before I leave, do you guys mind to wish me a cup of good luck?" 

The others frowned, and Jongdae raised his eyebrow," Why do you need luck? Is something bad going to happen." 

"Yes, something is going to happen. I am going to break free, from her and I will be back as Zhang Yixing, the boy who is no longer afraid of his sister instead of the weak, and fragile boy who I used to be ten years ago," he gave a determined smile, while looking at his friends. 

Luhan then clanged his cup against Yixing, and chuckled," You got my back, and I am looking forward to the new Yixing." 

"I am still waiting for yours." 

 

Jongdae and Kyungsoo were walking home from the hospital, along the streets. Kyungsoo looked at Jongdae, and asked," How are things going?" 

"What do you mean?" Jongdae frowned, while kicking a stone blocking his path. Thte shorter male then rolled his eyes," Stop acting dumb wiith me. I am asking you about your parents and you. Are you guys even on talking terms?" 

The latter then wrinkled his nose, while shaking his had," No. It has been a few years, and I am used to it. I guess, they can't just accept their son who turns out to be like this. They proably wanted a son who will get married to a lady, and then have a child but I guess I wasn't that son they wanted." 

"No worries, dude. I'm here, and I will be the next one." 

Jongdae let out a bitter chuckle, while throwing his arm around his best friend's neck," You rascal, stop thinking about the negative side. If your parents disown you, do know that I am here for a reason. No matter what happens, Kyunggie-ah, I am always here for you." 

Kyungsoo smiled, while looking at his best friend, whose smile is so bright but his eyes that are filled with sorrow, and sadness. 

Kim Jongdae, is the only child to the Kims' family, and his parents had high expectations of him. They wanted him to be a normal boy, who will fall in love with a girl, and produce an offspring to carry on the family's business, but their son failed them. When Jongdae introduced Minseok, his boyfriend to his parents, both his father and mother were dsgusted by their only son. 

They began to distant themselves from Jongdae, not joining him for meals and decided to stop turning up for his school events and stuff. Not only that, during their business' events, they never bothered to bring him alone for they had the thinking that Jongdae is a disgrace to their family. Being gay, and not straight was considered as a crime in his parents' eyes. 

Jongdae began to realise, and also, understand that cruel and harsh discrimination of the same gender-relationships. He began to understand why people looked down on people like him, and understand why some of his friends fade away from him. However, that didn't stop him but in fact, it motivated him to fight for his own feelings against his parents, and he promise to let his parents open up again. 

"So, my friend, how are your feelings for Jongin progressing?" he teased Kyungsoo with a playful smile, as the smaller male blushed red before hitting Jongdae in the stomach with his sharp elbow. Ouch. 

 

***

Joohyun was staring at the white wall infront of her, as she laid on the bed. She was thinking, thinking about how her life will be when she gets discharged. Usually after school, she will have volleyball sessions going on, but now, most of her days are free and she doesn't like to go home to an empty house, where her brothers are still at school. Sighing softly, she sat up while pulling back her right shoulder when she winced slightly. 

'Doctor said that therapy might help. I can't just sit there and not play volleyball anymore,' Joohyun gritted her teeth, while trying to move her right shoulder in a slow and easy circular motion, but every time she moves her arm, the muscles in her right shoulde collide with her nerves, causing her to feel a sharp pain. 

"Stop pushing yourself to the limits." 

Joohyun looked at the front door, just to see Luhan standing there with a tight smile. She then lowered her right shoulder, as he shut the door behind him. "Yuri told me about the conversation." The latter said nothing, as she listened to the shuffling of Luhan's footsteps, while nodding her head. 

"Do you really want to play volleyball again?" 

Joohyun looked at Luhan, while nodding her head again," Of course. V-Volleyball is everything to me, and now, I can't use my right shoulder to spike the ball anymore, and the thought of not being able to play volleyball again is killing me. Furthermore, we are graduating soon and this is my last chance. I don't want to have a memory of me being unable to play volleyball when I graduate." 

"The injury can get worse. Do you want that?" 

"I-I don't know. I don't want to throw my chance of recovery away, but neither do I want to stop playing volleyball. You can understand it too. Soccer. You have been playing soccer for a pretty long time, and if I tell you to stop because of a knee injury, will you?" 

Luhan's expressioned hardened, while looking at the tears that were rolling down Joohyun's face. He took a step forward, and pulled her into his embrace while standing up. Patting her back gently, and slowly, he replied," I will insist to play." There were then soft sniffs, as Joohyun buried her face into Luhan's chest. 

"But this isn't over. Look at the brighter side, when you recover from this fully, you can play volleyball all you want. Joohyun-ah, don't further worsen the injury. Please, just let this go, okay? I know that volleyball means the whole world to you, but you wouldn't like to worry your family, and also, your friends, do you? It can wait, I promise you that. 6 months, just 6 more months, and everything will be back to normal." 

Joohyun grapsed his shirt tightly, while sobbing," Can I-I even do it?" 

"I believe that you can. For now, let's just do therapy and also, let yourself recover fully. Can you promise me that?" 

 

Luhan's eyes fluttered open as he made a soft grunt. Sitting straight up while messing his hair, he stretched his arms out high. His gaze then fixated on Joohyun, who was sleeping soundly. A small smile appeared on his face, while he leaned forward to study her. Stretching his fingers out, he brushed them gently against her cheeks while smiling. 'I have no regrets falling for you, Joohyun-ah.' 

"Hyung-nim," a soft voice called out, and Luhan immediately pulled his fingers back while pretending that he had just woken up. Turning around with a dazed look, he then waved his hand at the sight of Sehun and Jongin, who were standing at the front of the bed. "Are you okay?" Sehun questioned, while looking at his older sister. 

Luhan nodded his head, while standing up as he glanced at his watch. It was six in the morning, and it was time for him to head on to school. "D-Did you sleep over?" Jongin asked quietly, while glaring at the older male, who shrank back. 

"Hyung," Sehun hissed, while hitting Jongin on the head. "Stop, you should be thankful that he has been watching over noona since we were both busy yesterday."

The older male then let out a sheepish grin, while grabbing his bag," I need to head to school. I will catch up with you guys some other day. So, see you." He then quickened his pace towards the exit of the room, when Sehun called out," Hyung, wait for us. We will join you." 

Luhan widened his eyes as he listened to the foosteps that were approaching him. Jongin then poked him in the ribs from behind," Are you okay? You looked like you are gong to pee in your pants." 

"I-I am fine," he spluttered, while walking out of the room, while watching the two younger males following him, after shutting the door. Sehun then smiled at Luhan," Thank you for last night, we really appreciated that."

Jongin then asked," Did you do anything to my noona?" 

"No. I am not that kind of guy." 

"I needed to confirm, before I kill someone." 

Sehun then cleared his throat, while rolling his eyes. He was clearly fed up with the two of them non-stop bickering, as he grabbed Jongin's ear and gave it a hard pull. "Ouch, hey! Hun, what was that for?" 

"For being a public nuisance. Stop being mean to Luhan hyung-nim, he is a kind gentleman so stop that childish side of yours, I am warning you," Sehun glared at the tanned male, who was pouting at the corner. He then faced Luhan, while chuckling," I am sorry for hyung's behaviour. He kinds of get too over-protective at times, and it is kind of annoying." 

Jongin mumbled some crude words under his breath, when Sehun whacked him again. Jongin then hissed, before facing Luhan with his sharp and tense eyes. "I have something to ask you." 

"What?" Luhan's eyebrow raised up, while eyeing the younger male with suspicion. 

Jongin then sighed softly, while glancing back at Joohyun's ward," Can you promise us that you can take care of noona, and never to hurt her like how that bastard did?" 

"W-What?" 

"We are serious. Other than him, we can trust you with her. Noona is taking her time to move on, and I am sorry, hyung. She takes a long time, but she will acknowlegde it soon. I know that you love my noona, and I also know that you can be trusted. So, please, whenever we aren't beside her, in school, just be there for her and ensure that she will never cry for that again." 

Luhan looked from Sehun to Jongin, and he just nodded his head firmly. "I promise you that." 

 

***

Baekhyun shut the metal door of his locker, before turning around on his heels. From the end of hallway, he caught sight of Luhan entering and a scowl appeared on his face. Ever since the encounter with him, Baekhyun's dislike towards Luhan increased, and he didn't really like Luhan's group of friends either. 

"Baekkie," a familar voice called out to him, and he turned his head to the other side just to see Taeyoen smiling at him while apprroaching him. HIs scowl was then replaced with a smile, as Taeyeon stopped infront of him. "What are you looking at ?" 

The male then made a face, before gesturing towards Luhan," Him. At the sight of him, it just pissed me off." "D-Did something happened between the both of you?"" the captain of the cheerleading team quetioned, while trying her best not to show that she was concerned for Luhan. 

"We had a small fight, but don't worry, I am fine," Baekhyun smiled, while reassuring Taeyeon with the thought of that she cares for him. However, the lady was thinking on a whole different side, with only Luhan on her mind. "How about him? D-Did you hurt him?" 

Baekhyun shook his head, while walking towards the opposite direction with Taeyeon beside him," I didn't even had the chance to hit him. He just threw a punch at me. that guy. He is an annoying person, and furthermore, he kind of brainwashed Joohyun." 

"How is she?" Taeyeon then remembered that Joohyun was still hospitalised, and she turned to face Baekhyun. The male's expression hardened, as he stopped in hsi tracks," I don't know, but I do know that she is still alive with Luhan and his group of friends. I can't believe that she pointed fingers at you, and made you the bad person. She is unbelievable." 

The other latter then slided her arm around Baekhyun, while smiling," It's okay. I can understand that, since she can't play volleyball anymore. It is alright, just let her think of me in that manner, if that can improve her mood in any chance." 

"I think I am really the luckiest guy." 

"Why?" 

"Because the girl that I like is really forgiving, and kind." 

Taeyeon just laughed, while turning her head to the other side before rolling her eyes. 'Please, Byun Baekhyun. You aren't the one that I want, and for now, you are just my toy. Your turn to be dumped isn't here yet, you idiot.' 

 

Luhan shut his locker's door, while heading towards the classroom when he caught sight of his friends huddling at the front of Jongdae's locker. Frowning in confusion, he headed towards that direction, as he called out," Hey." 

"Where have you been?" Chanyeol questioned immediately, as soon as Luhan stopped infront of them. He then gesutred back at his locker," Over there, sorting out my books for today''s classes. What is with that face?" 

The tall male then grabbed Luhan's collar without any hesitation, and hissed," Yixing left, he left this morning." Yifan then stepped forward, while shoving Chanyeol away from Luhan, as he pushed Chanyeol against the locker. "Enough, it isn't Luhan's fault. Stop pinning the blame on him." 

"Wait, no. How is it my fault? What did I do wrong? I know that Yixing is flying off today, so what is going on?" Luhan questioned, as he stopped forward while looking at the expressions of his friends. 

Yuri then sighed, as she waved a letter in her hand," He placed this letter in Yifan's locker, and I think you need to read it." The doed-eyed male reached for the letter, while looking at Chanyeol, who was gritting through his teeth. 

Hey guys, 

I know by the time everyone of you reads this letter, I am probably on the plane back to my hometown. I am sorry for everything, especially to Luhan. I kind of lie to everyone of you guys, and I think the truth should be said right now. 

I am not going back for any family's business events or anything. It is something related to my family, and I won't be back after a week. I don't know when I will come back, but guys, I am sorry for lying. And Luhan, don't ever think of flying over here just to bring me back. I will be back, but not now and neither do I need you to come here. Trust me for once, I will be back but not now." 

Xing

"That ing bastard. He lied," Luhan crushed the letter with his palm, while spinning around. He was about to march off towards the exit, when Yoona asked," Are you sure you have no idea what is going on?" 

The doed-eyed male glanced over his shoulder, and his friends cringed for a second at the sight of Luhan's flaring eyes. "If you think that I am collaborating with Yixing to lie to everyone here, no. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I do know that idiot is going to die." 

"Luhan, don't do anything rash. Trust in him, he said he will be back." 

Luhan then turned around, and shouted," Trust him? You want me to trust my own best friend, who can't even do anything to protect himself from his family? How do you want me to trust him when he is alone, and he doesn't have anyone with him. I trust him, but I can't trust that he will come back in a new way. H-He ne-" 

"I know, we know but you need to control," Kyungsoo walked over to Luhan, and held his hand. "It is hard for you, but this time, let's trust Yixing. We believe that he will come back, so please, Luhan-ah, don't cry." 

The male then collasped into Kyungsoo's embrace, while allowing his tears to flow. Clutching his fist tightly, he then thought silently,' Please, please let Yixing to be fine. I beg you, Lord.' 

 

 


[ A/N ] hi guys, and i am back wth another story. okay, so firstly, i am sorry if this chapter stinks or something because of the Yixing's part if most of you guys are confused. why Luhan is crying over his friend, is because he is worried that something bad will happen to Yixing, and because of Yixing's family background, he isn't sure about Yixing going back to his own hometown to face his family. as stated above, well, Yixing kind of have problems, and this is just another story of a character. thi story, i never planned for any character to have a happy childhood. [ i am not a sadist but because, i kind of prefer this writing because of their miserable childhood, they have friends that are always there for them. ] 

this story is kind of like more romance, and also friendship. also, well, in current society, not many people accept guy-and-guy or girl-and girl relationships, and kind of discriminate against them. to me, i still can't figure why and when i ask around, most of them said such people shouldn' deserve respect. so, here, both kyungsoo and jongdae face problems with the rejection from their own family. i know that not many of you guys here support such pairing, because there are some negative commetns about such pairing, and to me, i feel kind of pissed because, in my own opinion, i think that they deserve to be happy. i mean, well, it might be wrong or something, but at least show them some respect, shouldn't we? please don't bash me or the couples' parings here, because i will be hurt. really. 

oh well, in overall, want to thank everyone of you here who kind of subscribed and upvoted, you guys, i think you''re the best. but plase, do keep certain opinions to yourself, and not comment such negative opinions that might affect other readers. thank you :) 

 

_insanegirl_