034

Crazy In Love

BIGBANG - Let's Not Fall In Love
http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=0ed7BJKAaQM#BIGBANG_-_Let_s_Not_Fall_In_Love_%7C_Lyrics_%5BHan-Rom-Eng%5D


In the previous chapter...

Yixing then looked at the couple for a second, before chuckling,” Luhan, you better not let her go or else Yoona is going to beat the daylights out of you, and I swear, I will too. Anyway, Joohyun, do you like to speak to her regarding this since you are the only one here that seemed to be comfortable with her currently?”

“I love to, but I think you guys here should do it instead because she wants to speak to you guys. I believe you guys want to speak to her too. Yoona wouldn’t be afraid you, she is just afraid of getting judged. That’s all,” Joohyun suggested, while throwing glances at Luhan.

The two boys then looked at one another, and Luhan looked at her,” You are coming along then. We are just afraid that she doesn’t want to see us.”

“Then, you are scared of the wrong thing.” 

 

“Hey Yoona,” Yixing greeted the latter, who was leaning against her bed’s headboard as she stared into space. Jumping slightly, she turned around and gave a small smile, “Hi guys. Joohyun!”

Joohyun then waved her hand, “I thought I will drop by again to make sure that you aren’t lonely.” The doed-eyed girl chuckled softly, although her eyes didn’t reflect her emotions. Yixing then walked over to her side, with a bag of food while sitting down beside her.

“I bought some food but I don’t know your current appetite so, there is porridge and bread,” Yixing spoke while looking through the bag. Yoona then stared it for a second, before saying,” Bread, please.”

Luhan then cleared his throat, “D-Do you hate us?”

“Why would I?” Yoona stared at her friend in disbelief, who was rubbing his neck awkwardly. He then shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know. I just thought you would not like to see us for us, so I kind of assumed that you may hate us?”

Yoona then frowned before shaking her head, “Never in my life will I hate you guys! I think you guys are the most important people in my life right now, and I am going to live. Live for you guys. And, I am sorry, Yixing, Luhan.”

“Don’t say sorry. It isn’t your fault to begin with,” Yixing shook his head while reaching out to hold her hand. Luhan then added on, “We don’t blame you and we don’t expect an apology either.”

Yoona just smiled while glancing at Joohyun, “I got a bunch of good friends, and I don’t want to let go of them so I will definitely go for rehab, guys.”

“About that, I found a rehab centre for you. It is in Seoul, here but in this area where it isn’t crowded and, the facilities provided are suitable,” Yixing squeezed her hand, while looking her. Just watching one of his best friends suffering in silence just pains him, and he wants to help. Through support.

She then nods her head, “I am fine, and I want to start early. I don’t want to walk down the wrong road again.” “I will call them up tomorrow and I will make arrangements. You will have to stay for at least six months and we will visit you every single week.”

“No, don’t. You have finals exams coming up and I don’t want to disrupt this momentum of exams so d-“ “We are going to visit you no matter what, Yoona so don’t argue with us, okay?” Luhan cuts her off while waving his hand.

Yoona just smiled, “I am fine with anything. Thank you guys.”

“There is another thing that we will like to ask you. We spoke to your family about your issue and your brother and mother wish to speak to you. Do you want to?” Yixing asked her, while looking at her as she trembled slightly.

There was a few seconds of silence and she replied, “I wish to speak to them too. I guess I need to talk to them before I leave and this is probably the time I get to say what I want to say.”

“Are you sure?”

“Definitely. I don’t want to miss this chance and repeat the same mistake again,” Yoona smiled, while looking at her friends. “I have you guys to lean on, so I don’t think I will make any mistake again.”

 

“Good mornning,” Sooyeon greeted her boyfriend, as she leaned against the lockers while gazing at him Yifan then shut his locker, while returning thee greeting, “Morning. Are you better?”

She nodded her head, while clutching her books to her chest tightly, “We need to talk. We can’t keep running and not even care about us. We need to fix this because I don’t want to run away it and neither do I want to end this.”

“I agree. So, let me go first. I am sorry for being an , a jerk and a bastard who has no intellectual thinking and I end up saying hurtful words to you although I don’t mean any of them. I am really sorry, Sooyeon but I really didn’t mean it. I do care about her, but I thought that giving her own space might help her but I am wrong because it will turn out even worse. I apologise for being an , to her, the rest and most importantly, you,” Yifan said while holding Sooyeon’s hand, as he looked at her.

Sooyeon then smiled, before embracing him, “I am sorry too. I didn’t mean to shout at you either but I was at an edge at that point of time because I am really worried about her and a-“

“I know, we are both at wrong. We apologise so we are fine now, right?” Yifan asked, while hugging her tightly as he took in a deep breath of her scent. The couple stood there for another few seconds, when another voice interrupted their moment.

“It looks like you guys are okay now. That’s good!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he slapped his friend’s bac hardly, before grinning widely. Yifan then hissed at his friend, while wincing as Sooyeon smiled. Chanyeol then threw his arms casually around his friend’s shoulder, “Classes are going to start soon. You two better start running. Oh yeah, come around later, okay? Yoona has something to tell us and she wants us to hear it.”

 

***

“How was your day?” Luhan asked Joohyun as he pecked her cheeks, while intertwining his fingers around hers as they headed towards the direction of the carpark. Joohyun leaned against his shoulders, “It is fine. Just lots of work.”

He then chuckled as they stopped in front of his car, “Don’t tired yourself out, okay? Why not you head home and freshen up first, and then we will head over later together?”

“Okay. I definitely need one, though,” Joohyun smiled as they boarded Luhan’s car. He then glanced at her from behind the wheel, “Are you hungry?”

She shook her head, while leaning against the seat, “No, I am just tired. I have some papers submit and I need to talk to my parents tonight since they called yesterday.”

“Your parents?”

“Yeah, they are like in the United States currently, but I have no idea why they are looking for me,” she sighed softly, while shutting her eyes. Luhan then chuckled, “Why not you take a short nap while I send you home?”

Joohyun then nodded her head and mumbled, “That is a good idea.”

Luhan then stepped on the accelerator as he tightened his grip around the wheels. At least she has parents who care. Unlike mine. I don’t even know whether they are alive or dead for goodness gracious.

 

“Young Master, you have a call,” one of the maids rushed forward as soon as Luhan stepped into the house. Luhan then raised an eyebrow as he walked towards the kitchen to grab a drink, “Who was it?”

The maid bit her lips for a second, before replying, “You parents. They requested Young Master to call them back immediately. It seemed to be urgent.”

Really? Did they heard me from China or what?

“Leave it. I will deal with it later,” Luhan waved her off, as he headed up towards his room. He frowned in annoyance along the way up before pausing midway along the stairs. Something must have happened. They wouldn’t look for me unless there is a piece of bad news.

Just then, Luhan felt his phone vibrating as he reached out and grabbed it. “Hello, Luhan speaking,” he mumbled into the phone, while entering his room.

“Are you kidding around or what?” a loud voice blared through the phone, as Luhan cringed slightly as he swore under his breath. “Yixing, what the hell?”

The Chinese male over the phone then clicked his tongue annoyingly, “Now isn’t the time to argue about that. Since when did you agree to take over the business?”

“Business? What business?”

“Your family’s business! I thought you said you wanted to pursue your dreams of being a doctor! You said you would-“

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Yixing, you are making no sense at all.”

“No, you are the who is not making any sense at all. I just received an invitation from your family to attend a gathering this weekend in Shanghai, and I asked my butler regarding the invitation. Guess what? It is a party to officially declare you as the next heir to the business. What are you playing around, Luhan? You said you wouldn’t be like me!”

The doed-eyed male frowned as his friend continued to ramble a few more words over the line, as Luhan rushed towards the tablet on his table. Swiping his fingers across it, he immediately clicked on his inbox and found a dreadful email, unopened right at the top of it.

“What the .”

 

“Hey Joohyun,” Sooyeon greeted the latter, as Joohyun boarded the car. “Hi. Thanks for picking me up, Sooyeon.”

The girl just smiled, while driving off, “Luhan had some things on and he couldn’t make it to pick you so he asked me to do so. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Why would I? In fact, I am eternally grateful. I can never depend on him,” Joohyun laughed, while leaning back. “So, are things between Yifan and you okay?”

She nodded her head, “Perfectly fine. I guess we just had some different perceptions of life which lead to misunderstandings.”

“I am glad that everything is fine now. All that’s left of us is finals, and I can’t wait,” Joohyun grinned. Sooyeon then smiled, “So, I heard that you are going to become a doctor instead of taking over the reins of your parents’ business.”

Joohyun then shrugged her shoulders, “Well, the hospital is also under my mother’s name so I am technically taking over but I am going through the longer road, than just stepping in to take over. I wanted to be independent.”

“That’s a good. I am pretty sure that you can make it too.”

“How about you?”

Sooyeon smiled widely, “I am moving to Los Angeles after finals to officially focus on opening a fashion line and devoting my entire life to that.”

“That’s nice! I am glad to hear that. How about Yifan? Will you two be moving together?” Joohyun asked, just as Sooyeon blushed slightly. “Kind of. In fact, he kind of proposed a few weeks back and we are planning to announce it soon after finals and settle down in LA.”

Joohyun’s jaw dropped and exclaimed, “Oh my gosh, that is wonderful, Sooyeon! I am so glad for you and that’s amazing.”

“Kind of,” Sooyeon grinned as she sped off towards Yoona’s apartment.

Everybody has their own dreams ahead. I am glad to see that everybody is coping.

 

“Sooyeon! Joohyun! Where is Luhan?” Chanyeol greeted the ladies in glee and frowned, as they entered the house. “He has some stuff to do so he can’t make it yet.”

The giant male just frowned slightly before returning to his normal grin, “That for him. He is going to miss out on so many things.”

“Hey!” Jongdae exclaimed as he caught sight of the ladies, while looking up from his phone. Kyungsoo smiled at them, while Yuri asked, “Do you girls want to drink anything?”

Joohyun declined politely, while Sooyeon requested for a glass of wine. “So, where is Yixing and Luhan?” Kyungsoo asked, while glancing around the living room.

“Yixing is on the way soon, and Luhan can’t attend as he has some stuff to do,” Yifan replied as he glanced at Joohyun for a second, before standing up to head to the kitchen to find Sooyeon, who has disappeared a few seconds ago.

Jongdae then sulked as he leaned against his best friend’s shoulder, “I wonder what he has to do. Kyunggie, I miss Minnie.”

“Shut up, and move your head idiot. I can’t believe that we are best friends for goodness’ sake! And stop staring at your phone. It was your fault too, so don’t expect him to pick the phone up and call you!” Kyungsoo exclaimed in frustration, as he glared at his friend.

Joohyun then leaned in towards Chanyeol and whispered, “What happened?”

“A lovers’ spat. Jongdae said something hurtful to his boyfriend, and his boyfriend, being the matured one decided to ignore him and let him reflect unlike the stupid, idiotic and stupid one,” Chanyeol explained, ignoring the glares that were coming from Jongdae.

The shorter male then protested, “It was his fault. He forgot about our anniversary. I can’t believe h-“ “He is a working man, Jongdae! He is a CEO, you can’t expect him to remember everything in just a day,” Kyungsoo sighed.

“So? He should remember something important like this!”

“Fine, he is at fault for this but you shouldn’t yell at him for being useless and stuff. You are the mean one here,” Kyungsoo argued. Jongdae then pouted, “All of you guys are ganging up on me! I hate you all.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes while leaning back against the couch, “I don’t really care. Be glad that your Minnie doesn’t hate you yet.”

“Park Chanyeol!” Sooyeon screeched as she threw a pillow at the male’s face and added, “Don’t say that! Look at Jongdae, he is crying now.”

Chanyeol began to burst into laughters, while Kyungsoo mentally face-palmed himself. Yifan then shook his head, while Yuri just sighed, “Guys, just behave, okay? We are here for a reason, and let’s not spoil the mood.”

“It is alright, Yul. I missed these moments in fact,” a familiar voice called out, and all heads turned just to see Yoona leaning against the wall with a bright smile. “Yoona!” Sooyeon cried out, while rushing towards the latter and embraced her tightly.

Yoona laughed as she returned the hug. “I am so glad that you guys are here. Oh, where is Yixing and Luhan?”

“I am here, and as for Luhan, he can’t make it for tonight,” another voice interrupted. Yixing walked towards his group of friends, and smiled warmly, “I was stuck in a jam.”

He then looked at Joohyun and said, “Don’t worry. He can handle it.”

“Since everybody is here, I guess I should start then,” Yoona clasped her hands together tightly, while looking around nervously. She then took in a deep breath, “I am not going for rehab in Seoul here.”

Everybody except Yixing looked at her in disbelief and tons of different questions began spewing out. Holding her hand out, she smiled, “Don’t take it for a wrong way. I am still going for rehab but I am heading to Beijing instead. I won’t be staying here.”

“How come?” Yuri questioned as she looked at her friend, with saddened eyes. Yoona then sighed, “The rehab centre that Yixing selected can’t take in anymore patients and other rehab centres were not suitable. Furthermore, my brother told me that he knew specialists from Beijing, who can help me, and requested for me to head there instead.”

Chanyeol then echoed, “Your brother?”

“Yeah. My mother and him dropped by this morning and we had a talk. He decided to move to Beijing and he wanted me to join so that he can look after me instead,” Yoona smiled, and Joohyun can’t helped but grin.

Yuri then stared at her friend, “What about school?”

“I won’t be studying. I have sent in my dropout letter and they accepted it this afternoon. I will be home-schooling in Beijing, and my brother has made arrangements for me,” she explained, while looking at her friends’ expressions.

Yuri then shook her head, “How could you? How could you just accept their apology so easily and dumped every single thing here just for them? What about us? Have you ever think about us in fact? Just leaving and not even telling us until now? How could you, Yoona?”

“I didn’t forgive them, Yuri. I just decided to make decisions that will help me in fact. I thought about you guys, but I rather recover and then, come back to everyone here. Isn’t that better?” Yoona questioned her friend, as she teared up slightly.

“You are selfish, Yoona! I am your best friend and how could you even not tell me that your family were dropping by? And people like Joohyun, knew. Am I even your friend?” Yuri hissed, and Sooyeon warned, “Yuri, don’t.”

The tanned latter just scoffed, “Don’t what? Don’t state the truth? Isn’t it obvious? Everything is falling apart because of Joohyun. Ever since she came, this whole friendship has taken to a new level and it is falling apart. Luhan doesn’t even spend time with us just because of Seo Joohyun! You guys tell her secrets when she is simply an outsider!”

“Kwon Yuri!” Yixing bellowed, as he glared at Yuri, who was staring at Joohyun with menacing eyes. Sooyeon then rushed towards Joohyun, and shook her head, “Joohyun, don’t listen to her, okay? Wh-“

“I am sorry. I didn’t know that I was the cause of it,” Joohyun whispered softly, as she lowered her head while clutching her hands together, tightly.

Jongdae then sighed, “Yuri, what is that even about? You aren’t the one here who doesn’t know about that, okay? There are people in this room who doesn’t know about it, so don’t push all the blame onto Joohyun. She is an innocent party here, and she doesn’t deserve that. Whatever you just said.”

“What I said was right. Ever since she joined, a few of us have been forgotten by Luhan and I know you guys all feel it. If it wasn’t her, I wouldn’t had said that. She is the basically the cause of why Luhan is abandoning us,” Yuri hissed, while standing up.

Yixing was about to yell when Yoona shouted, “Get out of my house, Kwon Yuri!”

“Yoona,” Yixing whispered softly, as he reached out to grab the latter’s shoulder. Yoona glared at her friend, “I have no idea what is going through your mind but all of everyone here, you should know the best that Joohyun did nothing wrong at all. And Luhan, if you really think that he had abandoned us, just walk out of this house and don’t ever return.”

Kyungsoo then cleared his throat, “Guys, let’s just talk things through, okay? It is meant to be a peaceful n-“

“Stop siding Joohyun, Kyungsoo! Everybody here knows that you have a crush on her brother, so stop. Just stop, all of you! C-Can’t you see that everything that is happening now is because of h-“

“I am sorry, Yuri!” Joohyun cut her off, as she looked at the tanned latter with teary eyes. “I didn’t mean for it to happen but stop yelling at them. It isn’t even their fault. It is mine, so push the blame on to m-“

Yuri then hissed, “Stop playing the innocent one here. In fact, I never understood why you are so welcomed here. You took every single person away from me. Luhan. Yoona. Yiixng. Everyone here, you just took them away from me. Even Baekhyun!”

 


[ A/N ] okay, so this is bascially so dramatic. I mean, nobody expected that from Yuri, didn you guys? Most of you must be thinking 'Baekhyun? What?' So, aren't you guys desperate to know what has happened between Yuri and Baekhyun? Haha, I am so evil to hold you guys on a cliffhanger, but you guys have to wait for the next update :) Hehe. Thank you guys for supporting this story <3 and I hope to see more comments of your opinions and views of this chapter :) thank you!!!!!! 

insanegirl x

 

P.S the song has no link to the chapter or the storyline xD it is just a song that I selected when writing to this chapter :) hehe