030

Crazy In Love

Ed Sheeran - The A Team

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ#Ed_Sheeran_-_The_A_Team_%5BOfficial_Video%5D


In the previous chapter...

 

“It is logical. I mean, Yixing is really a great friend towards you, and you treasure him a lot. I could tell through the separation a few weeks ago, and how you cried for him and stuff. Yixing means a lot to you.”

“But you mean a lot to me,” Luhan said.

Joohyun then chuckled,” I do, before as the saying goes ‘Bros before hoes’, Yixing is worth it. Trust me, you will never find a friend like him ever again so save him.”

“I-“

“Well, I do approve of Joohyun so save her instead. Your best friend have the power to heal. Remember, I am a unicorn and I can heal,” Yixing cut Luhan off, as the couple found themselves to be standing behind the latter.

Joohyun then frowned,” U-Unicorn?

“Long story, and don’t even ask,” Luhan groaned, while messing his friend’s hair. “Well, heal that brain of yours, scatterbrain.”

Yixing just grinned widely, before fist-bumping Luhan,” Whatever, idiot.”

“Scatterbrain.”

“Idiot.”

“Scatterbrain.”

“Stupid idiot who has a scatter-brained best friend.”

Joohyun burst into laughter, as she witness their hilarious yet loving friendship. It was so precious. 

 

Joohyun was burying her nose into her books, while sitting on the floor of Luhan’s house, not paying a single attention to her surroundings. “Are you hungry?”

“No,” she replied shortly after looking up from her book, as Luhan laid down on his back while holding his tummy. “Are you?”

The doed-eyed male nodded his head, while glancing at his girlfriend,” We have been studying for the past three hours, and aren’t you hungry? It is like 7 in the evening.”

“N-Not really,” Joohyun rubbed her stomach, as she puckered her lips. She then heard the low growl from Luhan’s stomach, and laughed,” Why not we order some takeout? It is pretty late for you to cook right now.”

Luhan’s eyes sparkled for a second,” Do you want to try my cooking?”

“But it is 7, and it is late and you are tired,” Joohyun frowned at the thought of her boyfriend tiring himself even further at such an hour.

The male then scrambled to his feet, while walking into the kitchen,” Give the chef 30 minutes, and I can assure you that our dinner will be served.”

“Do you need help?” Joohyun called out, as she placed her pen down while standing up. Stretching herself, she then looked at the entrance of the kitchen, while hearing the loud creaks of the cardboard.

Luhan’s head then popped out,” Nope, you shall just sit there and do something more meaningful or productive.”

“Like? I feel bad since you are cooking, while I am studying.”

“You can sit here, and read to me then,” he tilted his head slightly, before disappearing back into the kitchen. Joohyun then raised an eyebrow, before chuckling softly at Luhan’s goofy actions.

She then grabbed her Biology textbook, along with a pen as she walked into the kitchen. Taking a seat, Joohyun then stared at the back of Luhan, who was scurrying from the fridge to the sink while carrying a few ingredients in his hands.

“Are you sure you don’t need any help?” she asked again, as the chopping of the garlic sounded throughout the whole kitchen.

Luhan shook his head, while speaking over his shoulder,” Let’s carry on the studies. You can carry on where you stopped off a second ago or you can do whatever you want.”

“Can I ask you something? W-Who taught you how to cook?” she asked, as she watched in amazement, as Luhan began to fry the chopped garlic.

He then shrugged his shoulders, while glancing at her,” Trust me, I have no idea either but I can cook really well. If you marry me, you never have to worry about not having meals on the dinner table.”

“Luhan,” Joohyun warned with a low growl, before flipping the pages of her textbook. “Are you really serious about being a doctor? You do know that you have a family business waiting for you, right?”

The male then went silent for a moment, and Joohyun bit her lips when she realised that she had just brought up a touchy subject for him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t m-“

“I am serious about being a doctor. I didn’t do it for you, but for myself so you don’t have to worry about me pushing myself just to stay beside you,” he cut her off, while throwing in some sliced chicken meat into the pan.

Joohyun then stared at the opened book before her, and Luhan added,” I don’t really care about my family business since I left the house. I never thought about it once, so you don’t have to worry about me. I can take care of myself.”

“Our finals are coming up soon, and we will be graduating soon,” Luhan spoke, while pouring out the contents from the pan. Joohyun then looked at him, while taking a whiff,” Yeah, are you ready? We have a few papers to sit.”

Luhan then placed the dish before her, and smiled,” Sweet and sour chicken. I am ready, and in fact, it is just 4 months away and I am really excited.”

“Who gets excited over exams?” Joohyun raised an eyebrow, while admiring the dish before her. “You do know how to cook. Impressive.”

Luhan then gave a smirk,” Please do not underestimate my talents, Miss Seo.”

“Tsk, this is only the first dish. I can’t wait to see what else you have,” Joohyun laughed, as Luhan attended himself to the front of the stove once again.

Joohyun then raised her head,” I am going shopping tomorrow with the girls, and then, Sooyeon and Yifan will be coming the following day. Any plans to fetch them from the airport?”

“I will hang out with the guys then. Uhm, I don’t think so since Yifan never liked people picking him from the airport when he has chauffeur to fetch them.”

“It has been a long while since we last saw them. I wonder whether they will be able to catch up,” she pondered, while spinning the pen in her hands.

Luhan then began to fry another dish,” They are capable enough to catch up. Don’t you know that both of them are already handling their parents’ business that both are doing so well?”

“I heard about that. But, isn’t Sooyeon planning to open a fashion branch herself?”

“Yeah, I heard about that but there isn’t much plans about that yet. She has to discuss with her parents and stuff, and I think Yifan is going to back her up if she opens her own company,” Luhan nodded his head, while stirring the rice in the pan.

Joohyun then frowned,” But she isn’t taking any course on fashion now.”

“She attended a fashion school back in America, when she was young but she decided to come back to finish her studies. Sooyeon is an interesting girl, as she never shows her emotions to people around her, even her parents except for one person.”

“Yifan,” Joohyun continued, and Luhan nodded his head.

He then sighed,” They are like the perfect couple, where nothing seems to stand in their way and I am placing everything I have just to bet that they will get married in two to three years’ time.”

“How long have they been together?”

“About 5 years? I think this year is their sixth anniversary,” Luhan smiled, as he turned off the stove. Joohyun’s jaw dropped slightly, and he laughed,” Close that mouth of yours, sweetie. A fly can enter moment.”

He then placed two plates of kimchi fried rice on the table, while grabbing a box of chilled kimchi,” Chef Luhan presents to you two of his nice dishes, but there are more to come though.”

“You really do know how to cook,” Joohyun gaped at the sight of food, as she sighed peacefully with the aromatic smell.

Luhan then leaned forward, while pushing the Biology textbook away,” Try it. I want to hear your opinions.” He watched intently as Joohyun stuffed a spoonful of the fried rice into , and chewed.

“How is it?” he asked softly, while watching the expression on her face lighted up in a second. Joohyun then showed her thumbs up,” This is delicious. Jeez, you need to start packing a bento for me.”

Luhan laughed, as he tucked into the food,” Anything for you. All you need to do is to request for me to do it.”

“I don’t mind marrying you now,” she chuckled, as she watched Luhan choked on his rice, while reaching for a glass of water. Joohyun then giggled softly, as the male raised his head,” A-Are you serious?”

She then shrugged her shoulders, with a twinkle of mischief,” I don’t know yet, but I don’t mind considering.”

 

“How was your study date?” Jongin asked the minute he hear the front door clicking open, followed by the shuffled sounds.

Joohyun placed her bag on the couch, while walking into the kitchen to grab a glass of water,” It was fine. It is rather meaningful, as I managed to finish a few chapters. How about yours? I heard that the both of you need to stay back in school for night studies. Is everything okay?”

“It is fine. I think I might stand a really good chance to go to S University, and Sehun is just a plain genius,” Jongin sighed while flipping the television channels around.

The older latter then walked out from the kitchen, while glancing around the room,” Where is Sehun?”

“Oh, he went to send his friend home,” the younger one replied, while grabbing a hand of popcorn as he stuffed them into the mouth. Joohyun then raised an eyebrow,” Friend?”

Jongin nodded his head, while laughing,” It is a girl, noona.”

“A girl? Sounds really interesting. Who is it?”

“Minjung.”

“Who is she? She sounds really new, and I never heard of her before.”

Jongin then sat straight up, as his pair of eyes twinkled while Joohyun sat down on the couch beside him. “She is a classmate of his, and I heard that she has a thing for Sehun. But I’m not sure whether Sehun is interested in her or not.”

“Speaking of girls, how about you? Have you find any girl to your liking?”

The tanned’s male expression changed for a second, before returning back to its normal state. “I am not interested in dating at the moment for now,” he waved his hand to brush the topic off, and Joohyun studied her brother in silence.

“Do you like Kyungsoo more than a friend?”

The male’s eyes widened, before shaking his head,” No, no. He is just a hyung, and I don’t really have anything for him. I swear, noona. Isn’t it embarrassing if your younger brother is gay, and not straight?”

“What is so wrong about that? It is just the society, Jongin. Look, I don’t know what you are thinking about but if you are thinking that you can’t be gay, then you are wrong. I am not against anything, and I don’t care whether you are gay or straight. In my eyes, you are always my little brother and whoever you like, I will definitely support you!”

Jongin’s expression pained for a second, and she added,” I heard that Kyungsoo is going out with other male, though I don’t know who. If you want to be direct, and clear, you need to straighten out your thoughts, and make them clear. Who cares about the society? You are you, and they can’t do anything about that.”

“Dad will be ashamed of me.”

“Who cares? You got me.”

“Sehun might be disgusted.”

“I can’t believe you think me in that manner,” a familiar voice spoke, as the front door shut and both siblings turned their heads just to see Sehun standing at the front door, while taking out his sneakers. “How could you?”

Jongin then laughed, as Sehun stumble over his own shoes as the young male made his way towards his siblings. “So what if you like Kyungsoo? Man up and tell him that. So what if you aren’t straight? You are still going to be, and always going to be my older brother, and I will respect you for who you are.”

“Isn’t this awkward talking about me and a guy?”

“No stepping into that picture, Seo Jongin!” Joohyun exclaimed, before shuddering. She then laughed, as she watched her two brothers giggled,” Whoever you like, just know that I am going to support you wholeheartedly. If the society judge you, let them because you are going to judge them back when your life is perfect. Don’t let this chance slipped.”

Sehun then nodded his head,” But I heard that Kyungsoo is going out with this guy from another school called, Kim Hongdae. Ever heard of this dude?”

“Where did you hear that from?”

“Minjung. Her cousin is in the same school as Hongdae boy,” Sehun shrugged his shoulders, as he tumbled onto the couch. 

Jongin then scowled,” Are you kidding me? Is he the one, noona?”

“I told you I don’t know it is, but I heard about that rumour though we haven’t ask him about it,” Joohyun shrugged her shoulders, before grabbing her bag.

“Grab him before that Dongdae guy gets him,” she reminded him, when Sehun corrected her,” Hongdae, noona.”

Joohyun then frowned, before laughing,” Does Kyungsoo have an obsession with ‘Dae’s and ‘Jong’s?”

“W-What?” both the younger brothers turned their heads towards Joohyun, who then laughed,” I don’t know, but his best friend is Jongdae, and this guy chasing him is Hongdae, and he likes Jongin.”

Jongin then frowned,” Does he likes that Jongdae dude?”

“No, they are best friends and Jongdae has a boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend?”

Joohyun nodded her head, while reaching for her glass of water,” Kim Minseok. It seems that he is the vice CEO of something.”

“CEO, noona. He is the CEO of the Kims’ Enterprise which is really known widely,” Sehun corrected once again, and Joohyun wrinkled her nose. “Jeez, you are so into politics.”

The younger male then shook his head, while denying,” No, no. I am not. It is just that the couple was featured on today’s tabloids. It seems that half of the society is disgusted while the other half is supportive.”

“Screw them. They have no rights to judge us.”

Joohyun then sighed,” I don’t know, but the press needs to know how to back off. How are we supposed to get married if all these press are on our footsteps every single minute?” 

“So, tell me how am I going to tell Kyungsoo that I like him, when the press is always following us around?”

“You are a man,” Sehun scoffed, while standing up as he headed towards the flight of the stairs.

The oldest latter then called out,” How about and Minjung? Are you two progressing?”

“No, I rejected her.”

“Why?” the other two asked in surprise, as Sehun trudged up the stairs, while waving his hand behind him,” I am not interested in her.”

Jongin then sighed,” Stop leading her on then. She is really into her.”

“That’s her problem then. I ended it anyway. It seems that she might be into you,” he called out behind him.”

Sehun then disappeared into his room, and Jongin threw a look at Joohyun,” What happened?”

“I was about to ask you that instead,” she replied, while glancing at the empty stairs. “Does Sehun likes anybody?”

Jongin then shrugged his shoulders,” I don’t know. He hardly communicates with the students in our school, and only heads to the dance room. Even if he does, he probably doesn’t want to tell me.”

“I thought he does.”

“I am not sure, but I heard that he likes this girl, Jung Soojung, your friend’s sister.”

 

***

Joohyun was standing by her locker, as usual while she adjusted her bag strap. She then turned around and jumped slightly at the sight of Yoona and Yuri, who were grinning. “W-What is going on?” she asked slowly, while adjusting her bag strap.

“Nothing, we are just waiting for you,” Yuri replied, as Yoona shrugged her shoulders with her innocent look.

The latter then frowned, while raising an eyebrow at her friends, before Yoona sighed with a grin,” I just can’t wait for our shopping later. Like, I am so excited to buy some clothes and shoes and bags a-“

“-And the bell is going to ring,” Joohyun cut her off, while chuckling at her two friends’ dorky grins. She then wrapped both her arms around their shoulders, and grinned,” Before we go shopping, we need to attend classes so shut your minds off from shopping.”

The other two girls pouted, as the trio headed off to their respective classes. “But I am glad that we finally get to have some girls’ time. Luhan is occupying too much of your time, young lady,” Yoona reminded her, before they broke into laughter when they spotted Luhan entering his classroom down the hallway.

 

The teacher then clapped his hands, while addressing the class,” Well, your final exams are approaching soon and all of you here, will be sitting for the paper to enter the hospital that you desire to work for. And, after looking through most of your forms, I am surprised to see the high number of students wishing to enter Seoul Hospital, which is the most prestigious one in the world.”

Joohyun looked up from her notebook, while glancing at Yoona from the corner of her eye, while raising an eyebrow before shifting her attention towards the front. “Well, I have to announce that Seoul General Hospital will only be taking a small group of interns. The maximum is twenty, and the minimum is 10. It has not been confirmed for the actual figure, but I am telling you’ll this is because if you really want to head to that hospital, you need to pulling up yours socks because I recognise only two potential students who will be selected.”

Murmurs began to build up, as Joohyun twirled her pen with her fingers, while staring at their teacher, who was enjoying the tension.

“Do you have any idea who it will be?”

“Im Yoona, and Seo Joohyun.”

Both girls turned to look at one another, before Joohyun caught the small frown on her teacher’s face.

“But it isn’t fair, because Joohyun’s dad is the directo-“

“Mr.Seo,” the teacher corrected, as the student made a face before carrying on,”-or and this means that she has a higher chance of getting in. She is his child.”

Joohyun then rolled her eyes, while looking back at her notes before her, when Yoona called out,” So what if she is her child? She has the potential to be selected.”

“Really? I don’t see why she needs to even apply when she can just walk in any time she likes,” the student scowled in dissatisfaction.

The latter then raised her head, and stared at the student,” I am pretty sure that you are not reading or catching up with the news lately, because it has been announced a few years ago that no children of Mr.Seo is allowed access into the hospital. And clearly, I have never stepped foot into it.”

“It is probably a fabricated lie.”

“Ho-“

The teacher then raised his hand, while hushing the students down,” No fights in class. We do not know anything in the end, so all of you better start working on your grades and oral in case you are selected for the interview. Class dismissed.”

“I can’t believe that the teacher did nothing to help you. I mean, it is clearly a discrimination against you!” Yoona cried out in horror, as she stood in front of Joohyun, as she packed her things.

Joohyun then chuckled,” Don’t be mad. I mean, I am kind of used to such a treatment where everybody gives me that look ‘you-are-his-daughter’ and then start going on how unfair life is.”

“Teenagers.”

“Kids.”

The girls then burst into laughter, when Joohyun asked,” Oh, what course are you aiming for at Seoul hospital?”

“ER department,” Yoona replied back in a matter-of-fact tone, as they headed towards the exit of the class.

Joohyun then raised an eyebrow,” Because of the hot guys?”

“Partly,” Yoona threw a wink, before they broke into the fits of laughter.

 

Yuri and Joohyun’s mouths dropped open, as they stared at Yoona in disbelief. Yuri then made gestures in the air, ignoring the looks from the others as she gasped,” Seunggi dumped you?”

“I dumped him,” the doed-eyed female corrected her friend calmly, while taking a sip of her ice mocha. Joohyun then leaned forward, and frowned,” Why? I mean, I thought everything was going well.”

“Well, it was until he decided to head overseas to pursue his studies,” she shrugged her shoulders, while glancing around the interior of the café.

Yuri then shook her head,” How can you be sitting here, acting so calm and collected and not crying your eyes out?”

“What is there to even cry for? We both decided that it was the best for both of us,” she looked at both of her friends, before reaching for her phone lying on the table. “Look, we are supposed to be here shopping and not staring at me.”

Joohyun then sighed,” Are you sure you don’t want to like cry about it?”

“What is ther- Why do I have to cry?”

“You guys have been together for a period of time, and you definitely or should be affected by it,” Yuri said defensively, while shaking her head.

Yoona then scoffed,” Look, the same thing is probably going to happen to you sooner or later. Think about it, Yuri, which guy will be willing to stay for their girlfriend when there is chance for them to head overseas to study?”

“Luhan. Yixing.”

“They are the exceptions. Yours is either going to dump you for studies or another girl. Pick.”

Yuri glared at the latter, before sinking back in her seat,” I chose the first.”

“Obviously, and Joohyun is basically one lucky girl, because Luhan is like crazy for her.”

The latter blushed slightly, while averting her attention to her cup of iced coffee before her. Yuri then sighed,” Talking along this topic, I don’t think we are working out that well either.”

“See? What did I say about guys?” Yoona scowled, with a bitter tone in her voice while reaching for cup of mocha. Joohyun then asked,” Did you guys had some kind of fight?”

Yuri then gave faint smile,” Kind of. Our opinions clashed again.”

Again. This word is so dangerous. It either means that there is going to be another coming up soon, or there will never be ever again.

“Just dump him,” Yoona advised her friend, as Joohyun threw a look to her. She then held her hands out defensively,” I am stating the truth here. Look at me.”

Yuri then rolled her eyes, before glancing at her watch,” I know, don’t worry about me. We only have two hours left for shopping before we are meeting the guys for dinner.”

“We are?” Joohyun echoed, and Yoona nodded her head while grabbing her bag. “Since when?” she asked, as she stood up.

Yoona then laughed,” Since then. I think your brothers are joining us too.”

“Since when?”

“When Kyungsoo asked him out,” Yuri replied, as they watched Joohyun’s jaw dropped. She really had no idea about that day’s dinner. 

 


[  A/N ] hey guys! omg, i am finally done with another chapter despite all the large piles of homework >< i am so sorry guys, but i was actually preparng for my finals so i had to break for a week to focus on my studies. i hope you guys can really understand :) and this chapter here is just a brief one to show jongin's trouble with kyungoo xD (( my precious ship - i love kaisoo so much )) and i hope that those who find this couple uncomfortable or annoying at some point, please refrain your comments as i don't wish to start a war here. in fact, i am fine with any gender in reality too, so i hope that you guys can be the same and just keep comments to yourself. and yoona got dumped. why? long distance relationship. tbh, i don't think LDR really can work out between two people who don't spend much time together, like in this story, i didn't write much about yuri and yoona's boyfriends because they are not the main ones at all. sorry to those seungrixyoona fans, this is just for the story xD thank you guys for like subscribing and supporting this story! i hope to see more comments and more people subscibing. 

 

P.S I NEED HELP. i am actually looking for somebody who can make a story poster for me for this story. if you are interested or you wish to do so, please do drop me a message. i honestly have no iidea how to make a story cover. i swear, my arts is just that bad. 

 

_insanegirl_