006

Crazy In Love

In the previous chapter ...

 

"But, I know something which they don't."

"W-What?"

"Your best friend, Byun Baehyun, likes her and you like him."

 

Joohyun collasped onto her bed, as she threw her bag to the other side. Just then, she heard a soft whimper and sat up straight, just to see her pet dog, Silver, standing at the entrance of her room, with its tongue sticking out. Chuckling with amusement, she clapped her ahnds twice and Silver jogged over to her, and let its owner cuddled her. The young lady then patted on the bed, as she watched Silver leaped onto her bed and curled herself up.

"Aigoo, you just ate, and you are noe behaving like a little piglet," she teased, as she rubbed the back of Silver's ears when she heard a knock on her room door. Calling over her shoulder, she patted Silver's head," Come in."

"Noona," Jongin greeted as he closed the door behind him, and looked around him. Nothing much about his sister's room had changed, and things were normal. Joohyun looked at her younger brother, with an eyebrow raised," What is it?"

He then shuffled over to her side, and held out two concert tickets," Our school is holding this concert, Sehun and I will be performing onstage, and we are wondering whether you can come and support us."

"Of course, I will. Silly, how can I abandon my brothers there alone? Just give me the details 5 days before the performance, and tell me whether you are provided dinner or not," Joohyun smiled, as she accepted the tickets. Her brother then added," Y-You need to bring someone along."

The older girl glanced at the tickets in her hand, and placed it inside her drawer," Don't worry, I need these anyway. I will definitely bring someone along." Jongin then broke into a wider smile, as he embraced his sister," Thank you, noona."

"Where is Sehun?"

"He is revising for tomorrow's Math paper. I will head back now," Jongin smiled, before walking out of her room.

Joohyun laid on her back again, as she grabbed her phone next to her.Ignoring her pet dog's attention, she scrolled through her phone contacts. She then stopped at one, and clicked on that contact, which showed 'Unknown+'.

"L-Luhan-ssi?" she asked, when she heard the young latter picked up the call, and it was followed by a low grunt. Joohyun then bit her lips nervously," L-Luhan-ssi, Joohyun speaking. Are you free right now?"

Luhan then mumbled some inaudible words, before squeaking," Joohyun-ah! What is the matter?"

"I have trouble with the Physics worksheet, and need some help with it. So, I'm wondering, whehter we can meet up tomorrow, if you are coming back to school, after school so you c-can guide me," Joohyun spoke hastily, as she tried to sound fluent.

She then heard her classmate chuckled, before agreeing to her request. "No problem, meet you after school at the spectators' grounds after school. See you then?"

"Yes, see you." Joohyun then broke into a small smile, when she hung up.

 

***

"Joohyun! Seongsaeng-nim has assigned me to planned a class learning journey to somewhere educational, do you want to help me?" Baekhyun popped out of nowhere, and surprised the younf lady. Scowling at her best friend, she shook her head," No thank, Baekkie. I'm meeting Luhan-ssi after school."

Her best friend's smile vanished, and turned into a frown," Why are you hanging out with him lately?"

"What do you mean? He is helping me with school work which I missed on that day," Joohyun stated in a matter-of-fact tone, and the young boy frowned deeper. "You know I dislike him, why do you keep hanging with him?"

Joohyun then scoffed," It is schoolwork, for God's sake! Chill out!" "Hyunnie, I thought we been this through before. No secrets between us, what are you hiding from me?" Baekhyun asked, as he took a step closer to his best friend.

"Joohyun-ah, there you are! I have been looking for you," Yuri cried out in relief, as she slung her arm around the taller girl's shoulder as she winked teasingly at the latter. Baekhyun then stared at Yuri, with a dark aura, and he asked lowly," And you are hanging out with his friends now?"

The taller girl then slammed her locker shut, furiously, shocking the students along the corridor, including Yuri, who was taken aback by the sudden outburst. "Byun Baekhyun! Why can't I hang out with them, and be friends with them? Luhan-ssi a good guy, and I don't care whether you like him or not! Why do you keep controlling my social circle? You know that I can't stand her too, but you are always around talking about her, here and there! I didn't stop you from mixing with her, I just said I don't like her! I don't stop you, for ing hell!"

"Joohyun, ca-"

"I'm sorry, for being such a busybody then. I didn't know I was controlling you, and now, I let you do what you want. be a social butterfly then. Let you know, that Luhan guy isn't really that good as what you think," Baekhyun growled, as he glared at Joohyun with hurt and anger in his eyes.

Joohyun then muttered," Neither is your beloved Taeyeon! Why not you carry on to spazz over her, when she ing doesn't even know you exist, and only have eyes for Luhan-ssi! Carry on to be that person crazy in love, and she will never love you back, stupid!"

"I-I don't ing spazz over her, and in fact, who says she likes him?"

"It is obvious, Baekhyun. Everyone knows, except you. Oh wait, you do know too but you just don't want to face it as you're a coward," Joohyun snapped, and Yuri grabed her by the shoulder, to pull the wild side of her back.

Baekhyun then stared at Joohyun, and replied," Whatever. You're just jealous of her, for being more popular than you. You know you will never reach her standard, which is why you are so bitter towards her. Do some soul searching, and realise that she isn't that bad. You are just jealous, Seo Joohyun." With that, the shorter boy turned around and walked away, with heavy and wide footsteps.

Students along the corridor then turned back to their business. Joohyun stared at the backview of her best friend, and tears were threatening to fall. "I'm not jealous because she is popular. I'm jealous, because she owned your heart," the taller girl whispered sadly, and painfully, as a tear drop rolled down her cheek.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" a female student, Hyorin, called out as she burst through the gym hall with a smirk on her face. The midget lady, who was doing her stretches, frowned in annoyance," What now? Hyorin, if it isn't important, keep it to the end of cheerleading."

Hyorin then scoffed," It is seriously important. Byun Baekhyun, that geeky nerdy boy, who is the class chariman likes you, Kim Taeyeon."

The shorter girl then raised an eyebrow," Byun Baekhyun?" She then ran through the lists of boys' name in her mind, and formed an 'o' shape. "So? I'm not interested in him, it is only a one-sided love affair for him."

"Seriously, are you really that dense? Stupid, don't you know, his best friend, is the team player of the girls' volleyball team, Seo Joohyun!" Hyorin explained, as she settled down beside Taeyeon.

Suddenly, the cheerleading captain began to develop an interest in their current topic. "Carry on talking," she ordered the girl, and Hyorin smirked. "Luhan has been close to her lately, so, you can use Baekhyun to get close to that Joohyun and then, your final goal in the end, is Xi Luhan."

'That totally makes sense. Using that stupid geek boy, and that y player, I can get closer to Luhan,' Taeyeon smiled to herself, as she looked at Hyorin. "My, my. Dear Hyorin, you have been becoming smarter lately. Get me that Baekhyun's class schedule, his background, his profile and most importantly, his number," Taeyeon grinned wider, as she carried on.

"Because, from tomorrow onwards, Byun Baekhyun is going to fall for me hardly, and I am only one step away from my goal," she laughed to herself, before winking at Hyorin, who was beaming with pride.

 

***

Joohyun sat down at the spectators' stand, as she placed her bag beside her. Looking at the school field, she spotted a group of boys wearing their jerseys as they dribbled the way among themselves. Scanning through them, the young lady easily spotted a blondish-haired boy, who was focusing on the game.

"Hey Joohyun, it is a surprise to see you here," Yoona chirped, as she headed towards the girl, with a group of people behind her. Joohyun stared at the group of people, and thought,' Don't ever tell me those are Luhan's friends.'

Yoona then gestured towards the group of people," They are Luhan's friends, not all but most." Joohyun nodded her head dumbly, as Yoona sa down beside her.

"Don't worry. Not all. See that wide-eyed boy, Do Kyungsoo. He is a member of school choir team, singing in the treble section. Next to him, is his best pal, Kim Jongdae, who is a major troller and prankster. Don't judge him, that boy is in the choir too, singing any section he wants," Yoona warned childishly.

Joohyun leaned forward, and spotted the two boy, who were looking at the score sheets, and singing softly. "Next to them, you can see Park Chanyeol, and Wu Yifan. Both of them are best friends, since young, or childhood, and they are literally like brothers. They know one another well, and furthermore, both are brillant rappers."

Yifan, and Chanyeol, who were taking their seats nodded their heads at Joohyun, as the young lady nodded her head back awkwardly. "See that cold-looking y girl, she is Jung Sooyeon. Yifan's girlfriend, but not to worry, she isn't a . She acts like but deep down, she is super nice."

"She is the choir too?"

"Yes, main vocalist along wth Kyungsoo for the treble section," Yoona nodded with approval, and she gestured towards the girls next to her. "And those two, are Hwang Miyoung and Lee Sunkyu, both of them are from the cheerleading squad."

Joohyun then looked at them, and asked softly," They are go-"

"Yes, Kim Tayeon. Those three were best friends since young, disgusting, I know," Yoona laughed, and Joohyun then raised an eybrow," Why are they with you guys?"

"Oh, they  are also friends with Soojung," Yoona rolled her eyes, and Joohyun commented," They seemed nice." Yoona then agreed," Surprisingly, yes, but somehow, I don't know why they are even friends with that Taeyeon girl."

Joohyun laughted at Yoona's goofy actions, when Luhan approached them with a wanring look. "Im Yoona, what did you do to her?"

"Oh, Luhan. Nothing. I just made her laugh, and introudced her to some of them here. The rest are still in class," Yoona pointed out, and Luhan waved his hand at his friends. He then faced the two girls, and staggered backwards slightly," You both look alike."

Yoona and Joohyun looked at one another and laughed. Luhan then scoffed," Run along now, Yoong. I have to teach her PHysics."

"Oo. Luhan is turning into a teacher," Yoona shouted loudly, and the gang began to throw chuckled and snickers at the doed-eyed boy, who was crossing his arms infront of him. "Hey, I'm not that bad!' he whined, as he sat down beside Joohyun.

The latter then smiled at Joohyun," Don't worry, I'm not that bad."

"I-I hope so. Anyway, I don't get this formulae, and need your explanation," Joohyun took out her file, and Luhan nodded his head. "Let's see how I can help you." Luhan looked at the notes in his hands, and chuckled.

He then looked at her," I thought you knew this."

"I don't and don't judge," Joohyun rolled her eyes, as she took out a pen, and laughed. Luhan then chuckled, as he stared at her," Joohyun, does this mean we are beginning to be friends?"

 

 

======================================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hello to my readers, a special update to you all since I'm feeling so good~ Hope to see more comments, and also, more subscribers + upvoters <3 Thank you to those who subscribed, and upvoted <3 I love you guys, alot!

EXO's comeback is coming soon >..< Heard that TTS is also making another comeback. Hope that there is SeoEXO moments (?) Hwaiting!

Have a nice week ahead~

_insanegirl_