012

Crazy In Love

_눈,코,입(EYES, NOSE, LIPS  - Tablo featuring. Taeyang

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=qhc_UpS6U3Y


In the previous chapter ...

 

 

Taeyeon then stopped in her tracks," To apologise, and get my punishment back for hitting someone else." "Kim Taeyeon, stop there and don't do anything reckless. I am not scolding you or anything, I just don't see why you should hit her." 

"She harmed the whole school, and imagine if those rumours were true and she got away with them free," Taeyeon shrieked at Baekhyun, who was massaging his temples. "Forget about that, I don't want you to go around hitting people. That isn't the Taeyeon I know." 

Taeyeon then stared at Baekhyun silently, who approahced her, and held her hands," Don't do anything stupid for now, and let me protect you, okay?" "Okay." What Baekhyun had no idea was that Taeyeon had no feelings for him, but simple using him to get what she wants. 

 

The rest of the school day was considered solemn and quiet for Joohyun, who had literally hid herself in the school library, not willing to step a single foot out from the library into the hallways, or even the cafeteria. Sooyeon was sitting beside her, but not making any small talk but lying her head aginst the books while she stared into space. Joohyun then flipped the page of the book, when the other latter spoke up," Why are you so scared of going out to face the students?" 

"To them, it is like a crime when I hurt Luhan. It is like I hit a celebrity, that kind of situation," Joohyun replied, when scribbling a few words on her notebook. "Then why stay here and do your homework, when you have a classroom?" 

Joohyun stopped her scribbling, as she looked at Sooyeon, who was looking at her with a emotionless expression. "You don't have to be afraid of the students. If you had heard about how great those students talk about you, I'm sure that you will not be hiding here." 

"I-I heard them, but mos-" "Yes, most of them are ing about you, so think about it. Are you going to let Kim Taeyeon shove and push your around? She always get what she wants, shouldn't you teach her something, like a lesson?" Sooyeon cut Joohyun's sentence off, as she stood up lazily, while stretching. "Think about it, and honestly, you are a nice girl and I heard what she did to you. That cheerleader is a , so don't mind her. You have us now." 

Joohyun watched silently, as the cold-looking girl her heels, but stopped and said over her shoulder," Also, that Byun Beakhoon, forget him. To me, he isn't worth it. Find someone who treasures, and cherishes you, like Luhan. I am sure you will find happiness with him." With that, Sooyeon walked out of the library, leaving a faint and cold aura behind. 

Find someone who treasures, and cherishes you, like Luhan. I am sure you will find happiness with him.

Joohyun stared at the pen, lying in between her notebook, as Luhan's face appeared in her mind, causing her to blush slghtly. Shaking her head, she then pushed ou all sorts of thoughts, while picking up her pen again. "Sooyeon-ah, it is Byun Baekhyun, not Byun Beakhoon." She then chuckled, before focusing her attention back onto her studies. 

 

***

"Joohyun-ah!" a familar voice called out to the latter, a voice that she has been listening to ever since she was born till now, a voice that has been recorded and stored into Joohyun's mind. The young lady turned her head slightly away from her locker, to see Baekhyun walking towards her with a smile on his face, but soon, replaced by a frown. "Are you okay?" 

Joohyun cringed slightly, when Baekhyun reached out and brushed his finges gently against the bruise on her cheek. "I am fine," she replied, while stepping out from his touch. Baekhyun then frowned slightly, before shrugging the thought away. "Didn't I warn you, not to hang out with them? This is what you get." 

"Hanging out with them didn't landed me here. It is because of your lovely and perfect crush, she hit me infront of everyone here and hurt me. She caused this, not my friends," Joohyun defended, while looking at Baekhyun, who sighing in frustration and annoyance again. 

"I don't want to argue with you again, Joo-ah. Let's go home." 

"Neither do I, but I can't help it. Everytime I see her walking towards you, and being friends with you, I hate it," Joohyun retorted, as she held her books tightly, as Baekhyun looked at her weirdly. "What do you mean?" 

The latter then drew in a sharp breath," I don't know why, but what do you see that is so great about her? Baekkie-ah, we barely hang out like the past and also, she stole my best friend. I can hardly even greet you a good morning now, and I don't know why. Can't we return to old times?" 

"Stop. I don't want to talk about this again. You know that I like her, why are you kicking up such a fuss again? She didn't 'steal' me, she just wants to brefriend me. That's all. And you, stop hanging out with those people. They are harmful, honestly," Baekhyun spoke, before walking away when Joohyun called out," What happened to the old Baekkie that I used to know?" 

Baekhyun then stopped in his tracks, as he turned his head slightly and spoke," He disppeared, when Seo Joohyun disappeared too." "Is this over between us?" "It is up to you for now, Joo-ah. I will always be your best friend." He then walked away, to where Taeyeon was at along with his new group of friends. Joohyun then let out a soft sigh, as a tear jsut rolled down her cheek. 

Wiping it away hastily, she faced her own locker when she caught sight of Sooyeon at the other end of the hallway, looking at her. The other latter had clearly witnessed whatever had happened, and she looked at Joohyun with a pokerface, but seems to be conveying a message to her. 

What did I tell you? That guy isn't worth it. He is a bastard.

 

***

Joohyun was standing outside the school gates, as she looked among the students that were streaming out. She still can hear some whispers about her, but the news had lessened down alot, and she wondered why. Just then, an arm slung across her arm and someone way taller than her, towered over her like the Empire building. 

"Waiting for me?" a deep voice rang into her ears, and Joohyun wrinkled her nose as she smiled. "Not you, Chanyeol-ah. Where are the rest?" she laughed, as she looked up towards the taller male. Chanyeol then pointed towards into a distance, where a big group of students were walking out. "Sooyeon and Yifan went on a date, and Jongdae met his Minseok 'oppa'. Gross." 

Joohyun then nudged him gently in the ribs, and warned," Don't tease them. They are cute, together." "Not you too," the male groaned, when someone whacked him on his head and Chanyeol winced. "Why are you sticking so close to Joohyun?" 

An arm then crept around her waist and pulled her closer, and Joohyun widened her eyes to see Luhan standing beside her protectively. A blush crept onto her cheeks, as she lowered her face slightly. Chanyeol then whined," Yah! Joohyun isn't yours, why are you so protective?" 

"Shut up, and walk!" Yixing ordered, as he whacked the taller male's head, while the rest burst into laughter. The group the moved on ahead, as Luhan and Joohyun walked behind them, with the male's arm still around her waist. 

Joohyun then cleared ," L-Luhan-ah." "Hmm." "Your arm." Luhan then let go of his grasp, as his hand returned back to his side, while the two walked beside one another awkwardly. 

"T-Thank you for today." 

Luhan then chuckled," Welcome, it wasn't a big matter either." "I am graeful towards you, though." 

Joohyun then rubbed her palms together, and blew into them while repeating her rubbing action. Luhan then spotted it, as he grabbed one side of hand, as the couple pasued in the middle of the streets. The doed-eyed male then took out his right side glove, and placed it around the lady's hand. He then used his right hand, and interwined his hand around her left hand. 

"W-What are you doing?" she blurted, embarrassed by his sudden action. Luhan then grinned widely," Giving you warmth, so that you will not die from the coldness here." 

Luhan then tucked their interwined hands into his large jacket, and grinned while tugging her to catch up with the rest. 

 

***

Joohyun collasped onto her bed, exhausted by the activites that took place during the day as she stared up at her ceiling. Then, faint footeps entered her room, and her fingers, that were hanging from the corner of her bed. Turning around, to lie on her stomach, she broke into a smile just to see her pet dog, Silver, waggling her tail excitedly before hopping out from the room. 

"Noona!' two exclaims called out, and Joohyun gave another smile as she staggered out from her bed, while heading down to the ground floor. "Yes, what do you want now?" "Nothing, just to tell you that we are ho- Noona, what is that on your face?" Sehun replied, when he frowned, as his sharp eyesight caught sight of the red patch imprinted on Joohyun's face. 

The older girl then covered her cheek, as she turned to head back to her room, when both boys grabbed her by the shoulders and stopped her. Jongin then looked at her cheek, and raised an eyebrow, knowing that it wasn't Baekhyun, but someone else. "Who did this to you, noona?" Sehun cried out, as he rushed to the kitchen to get a packet of ice. 

"Let's go sit down there," Jongin offered, as he led the older, and also currently, flustered girl to the couch. Sehun then came back with an ice pack, and passed it to Joohyun, who pressed it gently to her bruise, before wincing slightly. 

Sehun and Jongin then asked, in unision," Who did this to you?" "KIm Taeyeon." 

"Why? You didn't do anything to offend her," Jongin hissed, as Joohyun sighed while leaning back against the couch. "On the day I fought with Baekhyun, Luhan sent me home and took care of me. However, I caused him to miss the school's soccer match, and the school lost a few goals. I almost got him kicked off the team, but luckily he didn't." 

Sehun then commented," That was your fault." 

"Yah!" Jongin exclaimed, as he whacked his brother's head, before faacing Joohyun," But she shouldn't had hit you." "She just got mad, don't worry. It is only a slight bruise." 

Jongin then growled," It isn't only a slight bruise, she literally just imprinted on you, like for Pete's sake!" 

"And her handprint isn't that nice," Sehun commented too, as Jongin messed his hair in frustration. "Oh Sehun!"

Joohyun then giggled, as she shook her head," Relax, it is just a bruise and it will fade soon. Anyway, one of you grab my phone on the kitchen table, now." Jongin then headed towards the kitchen, while Sehun plopped himself down beside his older sister," Are you expecting a call or something, noona?" 

"Abeoji and eomeoni are going to call soon, from overseas," Joohyun tilted her head backwards, to reply her brother. Sehun then followed behind Jongin, as he whined," Hyung-nim, do you want some ramyun? I am hungry." 

Joohyun then frowned," Yah! Both of you, did you guys eat your dinner?" Jongin handed the phone sheepishly to the older girl, before scurrying back to the kitchen, where the clattering sounds of pots can be heard. Just as she was about to resume her older sister'ss nagging, her phone buzzed loudly, and she smiled. 

"Abeoji, eomeoni!" Joohyun greeted both her parents excitedly, as she pressed the 'video-call' button, and two older faces appeared. Mr. and Mrs.Seo were sitting side by side, dressed in fine and branded clothes, along with accessories. The older man then rumbled," Joohyun-ah, you haev grown prettier since the last time I saw you." 

Just then, Jongin shoved his face into the small LDC screen, and smiled brightly," Abeoji, emeoni! I have good news for both of you." "You got a girlfriend?" Mrs.Seo asked teasingly, before frowning," Where is Hunnie?" 

Mrs.Seo is the first wife of Mr.Seo, and she helps the elder man in the family's business, and ensures that the funds in the company are always right. Even though Sehun is her step-son, she takes care of him the most, due to his bringing up of his childhood. Sehun is indeed the child from the second wife, who sadly, passed on due to cancer. Sehun shut himself in the room, and it was hard for the family to communicate with him. 

It was all indeed thanks to Mrs.Seo who managed to get him to open up to her, which he did, and Sehun has bonded with his other two siblings, and accepted them as his own family. 

"Here, emeoni," Sehun's voice rang out, as his face popped into the LCD screen, along with his hands holding a pair of chopsticks. Mr. and Mrs.Seo then laughed, as they looked at their three kids. "How is school so far?" Jongin then smirked," Noona got a boyfriend." 

Mr.Seo then frowned," Who? What? When? Why? Where? How?" 

"Abeoji, Jongin isn't speaking the truth. I don't have a boyfriend, I swear," Joohyun let out an exasperated sigh, as she whacked her younger brother's head hardly. "Is it Baekhyun?" Mrs.Seo furrowed her eyebrows, as she thought about her daughter's best friend. 

Sehun then wrinkled in nose in disgust," Eww. I don't like that hyung-nim, he hurts noona too many times, a bad friend." Jongin and Joohyun then shot the younger boy a look, as he covered his mouth while fading back into the kitchen. 

"Baekhyun hurt you, my darling?" Mr.Seo asked, as Mrs.Seo let out a worried expression. "Ani, just some misunderstanding between us, it isn't really a big deal, abeoji, emeoni. Don't worry, I won't let it affect my studies." 

Mrs.Seo then smiled warmly," I know that you have feelings for that latter, but if he hurts you, maybe think about it. There is always a better guy out there, I am sure." "Luhan hyung-nim," Jongin piped out the male's name, and Joohyun can't help but hit her brother's arm, as she covered her blushing cheeks. 

Their parents laughed, when they caught sight of their daughter flushing, as they nodded their heads. "Our baby girl is growing up, i have to meet that Luhan boy when we reached Seoul. Behave well in school, and if you three have time this weekend, drop by home and have dinner there. I am sure you miss your harabeoji, and halmeoni, don't you?" 

"We understand, have a safe flight back to Japan, abeoji and eomeoni," Jongin and Joohyun greeted, as Sehun ran back, and smiled," Annyeong, abeoji and eomeoni!' 

 

***

"Are you going to like invite your friends over?" Jongin asked, he slurped his ramyun hungrily, as Sehun threw him a teasing look. Joohyun looked up from her textbook, and pondered over her brother's question carefully. "Should I?" 

Sehun then nodded his head," You should, they might want to know you more." "Especially Luhan hyung-nim," Jongin added hastily, as Joohyun's heart thumped loudly. "Maybe I will." 

"Will you invite Baekhyun hyung-nim?" Sehun asked, as Jongin kicked him under the table, as both watched the older girl's expression hardened slightlly. "I don't know, but I want things to go back to normal." 

Jongin then reminded her," He hurt you, and also, you should forget about him, noona." 

"I am trying, but it is hard. I like him for so long, but I am sure feelings are fading," Joohyun chuckled bitterly, as she smiled at her brothers. "I will head to my room anyway." Joohyun then packed her things up, as she walked up the flight of stairs. 

Closing the door behind her, she crouched down as she stared at the marble floor before her. She knew her undying crush on Baekhyun has been long enough, but he is someone who she can't just forget that easily. Both of them basically grew up together, and knew one another's secrets. Developing feelings for him took a period of time, and now, to undevelop those feelings are hard. 

What is worst, when he never notices her feelings for him but only for Taeyeon. Joohyun can feel her tears swelling up, as she thought back to the few incidents, when he chose Taeyeon over her, his own very best friend. 

"I hate you, Byun Baekhyun. I really hate you, so badly," Joohyun whispered, as she wiped her tears before burying her face into her pillow. 

 

 


[ A/N ] Hi guys! OMG, so like I am back

_insanegirl_