032

Crazy In Love

EXO - HURT (傷害) - Chinese Ver.

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=_kb3Q9D3nZ0#EXO_-_HURT_(%E5%82%B7%E5%AE%B3)_-_Chinese_Ver._(Color_Coded_Chinese%2FPinYin%2FEng_Lyrics 


In the previous chapter...

“I don’t want to waste my time talking to someone, who wouldn’t want to listen to me and accept the damn fact,” Yifan growled. Sooyeon then scowled,” Fine, then let go of me right now. Since the both of us can be bothered to even talk through things, let me go.”

Yifan then released his grip, as he scowled,” I will be glad to.” He then turned around on his heels, and walked off towards his class, as Sooyeon stood there with clenched jaw. “He is such a jerk.”

“Hey, you guys should talk through about this. I mean, there wasn’t a need to argue about it,” Joohyun said, and Sooyeon shook her head. “We had this conversation before, and I told him not to tell the truth but he said if the truth is being revealed, she needs to overcome it herself. I then said that we need to be there for her, but he went on about his stand and not bothered by the fact that Yoona is our friend.”

Yuri then glanced at the spot where Yoona was standing,” Was there really nothing else?”

“Yeah. Her parents just asked about our welfare, and stuff and walked off,” Sooyeon sighed softly, while running her fingers through her hair. “You guys better get to class. I’m going to look for Yoona.”

Joohyun then took a step to the front,” Let me help.”

“No, I don’t want you to miss more classes that you are already missing. Trust me, I will find her and talk her around,” Sooyeon shook her head, as she looked at the others. “I will contact you guys once I have located her.”

Jongdae then sighed, as he held his head,” Well, this is definitely going to be a long day.” 

 

Joohyun walked out from the lecture theatre when she spotted Luhan leaning against the wall, opposite her, with his hand clutching his bag strap tightly, while the other running through his hair. She then in a deep breath as he made his way over her with a small smile. “Hey, good morning,” Luhan whispered softly, as he pressed his lips gently against hers.

“G-Good morning,” she breathed heavily, and he chuckled as he pulled backwards. Luhan then intertwined his fingers around hers, as they slowly walked towards their lockers. “Were you there this morning?”

Joohyun then thought back to that morning, and sighed,” Yeah, and it wasn’t a warm welcome at all.” “I am sorry, that I wasn’t there. Yixing and I had to run some errands before coming to school, and I am just sorry.”

“Why are you even apologising? It wasn’t even your fault,” she frowned, as she stood by his side as Luhan opened his locker. The male then gave a bitter smile, as he shoved his file into his locker and pulled out a few books,” Because I know how you felt when you witness everything. Desperate and anxious and I wasn’t there to comfort you.”

Joohyun then lowered her head slightly,” I don’t know what is going on. W-Why is Yoona shutting us out? Why are Yifan and Sooyeon arguing over small things?”

“That’s how all of us grow stronger, Joohyun,” Luhan replied, as he shut his locker. “Don’t worry, the two of them will get back together soon. They can’t live without one another.”

The latter then looked at Luhan,” Have you heard from Yifan, or Sooyeon or even Yoona? There were nothing from them, especially Yoona!”

“Relax, Joo. Yifan left school after his first few classes as Chanyeol had stated, and for Sooyeon, I guess there is nothing,” Luhan rubbed her shoulders, as he stared at her. Joohyun then sighed in annoyance,” We need to help to find Yoona. She needs us.”

Luhan then nodded his head slowly,” I know, but Joohyun, Sooyeon is already out there searching for her. We need to stay here and wait for her.”

“All of us?”

“That’s what Sooyeon wants. At least Yoona can have more than one shoulder to lean on, when she comes back,” he replied, and continued,” So, let’s head to the cafeteria and meet up with the others, okay?”

 

There was an awkward silence among them, as they sat silently around the table. Yixing then looked at the faces of his friends, and sighed,” What happened? I mean, like the whole thing? I barely even understand why the matter blew up.”

“Yoona’s brother is getting married,” Jongdae mumbled softly, while staring at his drink before him. The doed-eyed male then frowned, and Luhan raised an eyebrow,” To who? And why is it so random?”

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders,” We have no idea as we don’t really know what happened. Those two are the only ones who know whatever took place, and I guess Yoona didn’t take the news really well.”

The table fell into silence again, and Yuri stood up while grabbing her bag,” I am leaving school now. Please cover up for me.”

“Is something wrong?” Joohyun asked, with a tone of worry. The tanned female then shrugged it off,” Nothing much. I don’t feel well, so I am heading to home now.”

The others watched her, as she walked out of the cafeteria with her phone held tightly in her hand. Yixing then sighed,” There goes another one. Great.”

Chanyeol then rubbed his temples in frustration,” Can anybody reach that rascal at his phone?” “I tried calling his office, but his secretary said that Yifan has not returned to the office.”

“What? Is he screwing elsewhere or something?” the taller male growled. Joohyun then cringed slightly by the coldness of Chanyeol’s tone, and Luhan wrapped his arm around her waist and squeezed it gently. “Don’t be worried, he wouldn’t rage or anything.”

Joohyun then glanced at her boyfriend, and asked,” Can you think of any places where Yifan could be?”

“Either at a bar, or his home or his office. That’s the only places he will be at when he is down or pissed,” the doed-eyed male replied, while reaching for his phone in his pocket. “However, he isn’t at any now and I wonder where the hell he is.”

Kyungsoo then spoke,” Did he went to find Sooyeon instead? I mean, there is a higher chance of him trying to get her back.”

“As if he will. That idiot’s ego is so high, and too thick to even penetrate through. I don’t think he will be the type to let his girl get to him, when his pride is on the main line. That idiot doesn’t even know that they are arguing over a stupid thing,” Chanyeol hissed, as he fumbled around with his phone. “I need to knock some sense into that boy when I see him again.”

Jongdae then frowned,” Then where the hell is Sooyeon and Yoona? It has been two freaking hours, and there is no news of them!”

“I am going to find Yoona,” Yixing clenched his jaw tightly, while grabbing his bag. “I will call you guys when I found them. I will be searching for them at their usual places, whereas some of you guys go and find that Yifan idiot.”

Luhan then called out his friend,” Hey, do you know Yifan’s password to his apartment?”

“Apartment?”

“Yeah, the one that he claims to be his and Sooyeon,” Luhan sighed, while raising an eyebrow. “He might be there to cry his misery out.”

Chanyeol then stood up,” Let me go and check it out then. If he is there, I am going to wake him up seriously.”

 

***

Sooyeon knocked against the door again, and begged,” Y-Yoong, please talk to me. Let me in, so that I can help you.”

There was no response, and Sooyeon knocked against it again. She then called out with a crack in her voice,” Yoona, please. We can talk it out and you have me here. You have us.”

Silence.

“Yoong.”

“D-Don’t. I need some time alone. Please go,” she begged, with a shaking voice as her tears rolled down her cheeks. Sooyeon then spoke firmly, as she began to tear up at her friend’s voice,” I am going to stay and I need to know your story so that I can help you. Please don’t push me away.”

“I don’t have a story! Even if I do have one, it is broken into so many paragraphs that every single one of them is messed up, and I don’t even know where to start. What do you want to know about me? I don’t have a childhood, and I don’t have happiness. I don’t have the love of my life, and I don’t even know whether my parents care about me! I don’t even know whether my brother even remember about me, or whether he talked about me to his new girlfriend! I-I don’t even know why my existence is even important,” she screamed, while crying. She had no idea what story her friends want to hear from her, when she was so broken and lost.

Sooyeon pressed into a thin line, while shaking her head,” You are important to us, so important. So please don’t shut us out. I want to know more about you. All these years when we are friends, I know nothing about you. I know nothing, but every single time I see you crying and looking so fragile, I just want to help you. You always hide your true feelings behind your actions, and that sometimes, I even forget that you even have problems. You are the group’s medicine, the laughter medicine but now, you are so broken and you are not letting us in to help you.”

“You don’t want to know about me, Sooyeon. It is better if you know nothing about me because I do is to only bring sorrow to people. I ruined your relationship with Yifan, and I don’t even know how to patch it back for you guys. I have nothing to share with you. So, please just go,” Yoona begged.

Just then, Sooyeon’s phone vibrated and she glanced down at it. Yifan.

“Just give me some time and I will be better. I can’t run anymore since you found me, so please, just let me stay here to think through my thoughts,” Yoona mumbled softly, while shuffling away. Sooyeon knocked against the door again,” I am here for you, Yoong. Anytime, so come out when you want to talk.”

There was no response. Sooyeon then wiped her tears, while clearing ,” Hello.” She wasn’t ready to talk to Yifan, because she knew things weren’t going to be well.

“Have you been crying?”

“Why do you care? I am fine, so what do you need?” Sooyeon questioned in a cold and raspy voice. She was tired. During the trip to the party, or banquet, she had argued with Yifan many times over the smallest things, and one of them is Yoona. She knew that Yifan had a point, where Yoona needed to handle her things alone but she couldn’t understand why he wouldn’t bother to help. It was as if Yifan was really heartless.

There was a second of silence over the phone, when Yifan spoke again,” Where are you?”

“Somewhere.”

“Sooyeon, please don’t be like this.”

“Like what?” Sooyeon shot back, with heavy sarcasm in her tone. Yifan then sighed in frustration over the phone, and spoke,” Let’s not fight over small and stupid things. You are being childish and unreasonable.”

Sooyeon sat there in a daze when she heard the words. Her heart ached for a moment, as she clutched the phone tightly,” I am sorry that you had to speak to a childish and unreasonable lady then. I am sorry that we are even fighting over smallest things. Then, why not we just end this?”

“Don’t be silly. We are not going to end this over some small matter.”

“It isn’t small! She is your friend, for god damn’s sake. Can you have a bit of feelings or emotions for once? She is our friend. Don’t you think you need to put in the effort to help her?”

“What for? She isn’t putting in the effort to tell herself to give up, and you are just being an idiot by comforting her and talking to her. If she has decided to lock herself up, what is the point of even talking to her? It won’t even go in.”

“What if it was me?”

There was another silence, and then Yifan sighed,” Sooyeon, it won’t be yo-“

“Stop assuming. You are just a piece of selfish and cold-hearted jerk. You can’t even help out when your friend is suffering,” Sooyeon hissed through the phone, as her tears fell.

Yifan then growled,” Fine, then go on and help her. Being the stupid and idiotic friend, you are going to realise that your efforts are wasted and it won’t even work. Get this into your thick skull that she is beyond help.”

There was click, followed by the long tune indicating that Yifan had hang up. Sooyeon then leaned against the wall, letting her phone slid onto the ground as she sobbed. Yifan had never been so cold, or selfish and all of the words he just said, stabbed her right in the heart.

‘Why are we even together in the first place?’ Sooyeon pondered silently, as she wiped her tears.

 

Yifan groaned in frustration as he knew he messed up. He wanted to patch things up with Sooyeon, and tell her that he was sorry for his actions but something went wrong. To make things even worse, he threw cold words at Sooyeon, and made her cry.

“Screw this,” he snarled, as he flung his phone against the wall, and he heard a crack. Running his fingers through his hair, Yifan stood up and hissed when he heard the doorbell ringing.

He then marched towards the front door, and opened it,” Who the hell is-“ Before he can even finish his sentence, the guest threw himself at Yifan, as both of them fell to the ground.

“What the f-“ Yifan winced as he looked at the guest, and was about to yell some crude words, when the guest spoke,” What the hell is wrong with your brain? I know that you have this super big and heavy ego or pride, and you need to carry it around, but what the hell! How can you treat Sooyeon and Yoona like this?”

Yifan then frowned at the guest, and hissed,” Chanyeol. Get the off me.”

“Oh, you don’t tell me what to do, ,” the male snarled, while tightening his grip around Yifan’s shirt. “Do you know that there are no news of Sooyeon and Yoona till now?”

Yifan then groaned at Chanyeol’s weight,” I just spoke to Sooyeon a few seconds ago.”

“Really? Is she okay? Is Yoona fine?” Chanyeol questioned, when he spotted the cracked phone lying across the room. “Great, what did you do this time again?” he asked with sarcasm.

The Chinese male then hissed,” I said something wrong and messed up everything.”

“Sooyeon?”

“Duh.”

“What did you say?”

There was silence, and Chanyeol growled,” You aren’t supposed to be treating your girlfriend like this! What the , Wu Yifan, you are supposed to be a gentleman and talk to her nicely. I know you have this big pride of yours, but don’t you remember that Sooyeon has been the one standing beside you for a long time? Stop screwing around.”

“It is not like I wanted it too. Get the hell of me,” Yifan hissed, as he shoved Chanyeol away while sitting straight up. “Anyway, how did you know you will find me here?”

Chanyeol stared at his best friend like Yifan grew another head,” I am your best friend goodness gracious. Do you perceive me like some kind of screwed up pal?”

“Shut it. I have too many problems on the back of my hand, and I don’t need another one.”

“Tsk. How many do you currently have? I swear, you better treat Sooyeon better, and have some ing emotions or feelings. What were you thinking when you treat Yoong in such a manner?” the latter questioned, as he picked himself up.

Chanyeol then looked at his friend, and sighed,” Firstly, what the hell happened at the party?”

 

***

Joohyun was standing by her locker in a daze, when somebody called out to her. Turning her head around, she was surprised or rather stunned to see Baekhyun before her.

“I-Is there something wrong?” she asked, as she adjusted her bag strap on her shoulder. Baekhyun then looked at her, and said,” Look, I know this isn’t my business but my teacher asked me to check up on Yuri since she isn’t in school. Do you have any idea where she is?”

Joohyun then thought back to the cafeteria, and nodded her head,” Yeah, she went home because she wasn’t feeling well. I think she got the stomach bug or something.”

“Oh. Then can you pass her this file? Inform her that the teacher wants to see it by next week, and I think she knows what to do with it,” Baekhyun held out an orange file, which Joohyun accepted it. “No problem. Thanks anyway,” she replied, while putting it inside her bag.

She then gave a small smile to Baekhyun,” See you around.” Joohyun then her heels, and was about to walk away when he called out to her again,” Joohyun-ah, is everything okay?”

“Yeah. E-Everything is fine,” she lied, and she watched as the expression on Baekhyun’s face changed. Pain.

She then looked at him, before saying,” Look, you don’t have to worry. I can handle it.”

“I saw what happened. And I thought you might need somebody to talk to,” Baekhyun gave an encouraging smile, and Joohyun just nodded her head. “I don’t have the right to talk about them, because I don’t understand them well.”

The male just nodded his head, and raised his hand,” Then, see you around the school?”

“Yeah, see you around,” she returned the smile, while walking away. Baekhyun then stared at her back view, and sighed,” I wish things will return back to normal, Hyun.”

 

“Chanyeol managed to locate Yifan, and it seems that those two are talking,” Luhan said, as he looked at Joohyun, who was stuck in her own thoughts. “A penny for your thoughts?” he questioned, while waving his hand in front of her.

Joohyun then broke into a chuckle,” Nothing much. I am just worried for Yuri, because she left all of a sudden and it is really weird.”

“You think so too?”

“She didn’t look sick, but she looked slightly depressed. And I have to pass this file to her,” Joohyun sighed, as she leaned her head against Luhan’s shoulder. “Where should we go for now? Kyung and Jong went off, and the rest are busy locating their friends.”

Luhan then grinned,” Want to head over to my house? The rest are dropping by in the evening, and I can cook for you dinner again before sending you home.”

“Head to your house and study, right?” Joohyun asked, in a tone filled with doubt, and Luhan laughed, as he wrapped his arm around Joohyun. “Of course, to study about us.”

“Luhan!”

 

“Yoona! Do you want to eat anything?” Sooyeon knocked against the door. She was worried. She was tired. She was anxious.

There was no response, and she knocked against the door again,” Yoona, do you want to eat something? You have not eat anything in the afternoon.” Silence. Just as Sooyeon was about to knock against the door again, the door opened by itself just to see Yoona with red and puffy eyes.

“Y-Yoong?” Sooyeon grabbed the latter’s wrist and pulled her into an embrace. “Oh gosh, Yoona, are you okay? Do you want to eat anything?”

She can feel the latter trembling slightly in her arms, before she spoke,” I want to talk. I want to let it out of my chest, and I just want somebody to listen to me.”

“I’m here for you, so you don’t have to worry,” Sooyeon rubbed her back, when she heard Yoona’s soft sobs again. “Shh, we are all here for you Yoong. You just need to let us in, and let us help you.”

Yoona then wrapped her arms around Sooyeon tightly, and cried,” Sooyeon, I-I messed things up. And I am so sorry for whatever that had happened. I-I didn’t mean to snap at you guys, and I didn’t mean to cause the broken relationship between Yifan and you.”

“It’s okay, and it’s alright. I don’t blame you, so stop blaming yourself. It wasn’t even your fault to begin with,” Sooyeon shushed her, as the two girls huddled together.

Yoona then buried her face into her shoulder, and she cried,” S-Sooyeon, I need help. I-I need to go for rehab.”

“Sure, I will bring you to see a therapist and talk about your problems. You don’t have to hide it from us, and you can let us know your pain or your sadness. Depression isn’t a j-“ Sooyeon stopped abruptly, when she spotted a bottle of pills lying on the bed.

Sooyeon’s expression tightened for a second, as she pulled away from Yoona, who was now crying uncontrollably. She then took a step into the room, as she clenched her jaw. She then walked towards the bed, as she leaned forward to pick up the bottle.

“What the is this, Im Yoona?” she screamed, as she jerked the bottle outwards, as Yoona sobbed. “Yoona, h—how long?”

The doed-eyed female looked at her friend, with tears streaming down her face,” Anti-depressants. A few years.”

“,” Sooyeon cursed out loud, as she looked at the bottle. She then stared at the white pills on the bed, and she glanced through the dosage before looking at her friend with tears in her eyes. “W-Why?” she whispered, as she let go of the bottle.

The bottle then fell to the floor as the lid opened, and the rest of the content spilled out. Yoona then fell to her knees, while crying out loud. “I-I need help,” she cried.

“You didn’t need that kind of help. For goodness sake, why them?” Sooyeon questioned coldly, despite the tears that were spilling. “Why do you have to take those ing anti-depressants? Why do you have to ing ruin yourself with them? W-Why?” she screamed at Yoona, as she fell to her knees and cried.

Sooyeon then looked at Yoona with her blurred vision, and whispered with a hoarse voice,” Y-You need to go for rehab. Rehab, Yoona.”

 


[ A/N  ] hey guys, i am back and i can feel that many of you guys are looking at me like "are you kidding me? yoona on drugs?" and i am going to tell you, not even kidding. before you guys jump to conclusions, wait for the next chapter where her past is revealed, and i have to say that you guys might even sympathise with her. when i was writing her story, i felt that i can relate to her? in fact, in this story, some of their stories are based on presonal. like jongdae's situation is because of the society discriminating against the same ual's relationship. in fact, i think that every human here has their rights in your preference, and what is wrong about being gay? many treat them as a form of a crime, and i can't stand the fact that they look at these people like they are some kind of horrible people. those people have hearts and flesh, and they are even under deression taking anti-depressants to deal with such inconsiderate people out there. yes, in fact, you can get hooked onto anti-depressants that you need to go for rehab. anti-depressants is a form of a drug, a medicine that acts like a painkillers at times. but too much of it, causes you to be addicted. so hold on for yoona's story to fully understand why anti-depressants was her only way out. 

lastly, thank you guys for suporting me all this while and i really want ot thank each and everyone of you guys! i really hope that i can see more comments, and subscribers! thank you once again, and ily guys! also, sorry for the late update since I just got home from school and i kind of fell asleep. hehe. :)

insanegirl x