008

Crazy In Love

Tears - SNSD

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=zmyAtFpDOvo

In the previous chapter ...

 

Joohyun couldn't help but break into giggles when she saw Chanyeol making monkey faces whenever Taeyeon speaks. "Chanyeol, I'm sorry, he is bing an now," Luhan commented with a smile, and Joohyun shook her head.

"I think he is really cool."

Luhan then smiled, when the wide-eyed boy commented," Luhan! Hey, you still haven't tell me the girl you like!"

The auditorium was filled with total silence, as every student turned to look at Luhan, who was glaring at his friend with lazer eyes.

 

Taeyeon wasn't focusing at all during the music lesson, as she kept thinking about who Luhan's crush might be. She started to cross out the possibilities, which only left her and Seo Joohyun. Scowling, she glanced at Baekhyun on her left, who was blushing a crimson red as the smile on him grew bigger.

'He isn't working, the plan is going to be screwed up if I don't take actions now. I-I don't want to date a geek like him, h-he isn't my style,' she sighed to herself, when someone behind her patted on her shoulder. Turnign around, she frowned at the sight of her cheerleading teammate, Hyorin. Raising any eyebrow, Hyorin gestured towards the exit of the auditorium.

"Baekhyun-ah, I am going out for a moment. Please do tell me what the teacher said later," Taeyeon smiled at the latter, who nodded his head shyly. Taeyeon then stood up and headed towards the exit, as Hyorin led the way.

The minute she stepped outside of the auditorium, she snarled," What now? The stupid plan isn't going exactly the way it is supposed to be going!" Hyorin cringed slightly, as she tried to explain," He likes someone else, and we need to ffind out who."

"How? Luhan doesn't even bother talking to me," Taeyeon snapped, as she crossed her arms across the chest. Hyorin then smirked, and winked at her cheerleader captain," Which is why, at times, you really have to thank me."

The other girl frowned, as Hyorin took a step closer," Your two best friends kind of leaked a super big secret, and I think it is going to be useful."

 

Joohyun fidgeted in her seat uneasily, as Luhan kept growling from time to time. "A-Are you okay?" she asked nervously, and the doed-eyed boy flustered for a moment, before nodding his head. "I'm just thinking of how to kill Kyungsoo."

"He is Kyungsoo? The guy in the Choir section, it is him?" Joohyun asked, as dropped slightly. Luhan chuckled," You seemed to now him."

Joohyun nodded her head," I do, Yoona told me about him, being the main vocalist in the treble section, how could I not know him? He seemed diifferent today, which is why I probably couldn't recognise him at first."

"He dyed his hair red, which seemed to suit him," the other latter agreed, as he glanced at his friend, who was clearing his throat at the point of time, before turning around and clinging onto his best friend, Jongdae.

"The two of you up there, Seo Joohyun and Xi Luhan. Do you both really love talking to one another that much?" the music teacher asked, as she glared at the both of them. She then gestured towards the stage," I believe that you have this eagerness in you to perform, so may I invite you to come on stage to perform."

Luhan then shook his head," N-No thank, seongsaeng-nim. The stage is all yours, and we wouldn't want to fight with you over it."

"Now."

The both of them gulped, as Yifan snickered. "Looks like the soccer player couldn't get away with the 'punishment'."

"Shut up, Kris," Luhan glared at his friend, as he made his way down the stage, with Joohyun stumbling after him. The music teacher then looked at both of them with a truimph smile," So, who wants to perform first?"

The teacher shifted from one to another, and Joohyun shrugged her shoulders," We can perform anything?" "Definitely, do you want to go first?" Luhan and Joohyun exchanged glanced for a moment, and the young lady took a step forward. "I need a piano."

"You may begin," the music teacher called out, as Joohyun sat down on the stool and positioned herself behind the microphone. Placing her fingers on the piano, she took in a deep shaky breath. She had never performed in front of so many students, and now, she has to.

Yuri and Yoona then cheered loudly," Fighting, Joohyun!" "You can do it," Chanyeol piped on, as he applauded his hands. Joohyun threw a nervous glance at Luhan, who then winked at her erassuringly, and mouthing to her 'You can do it, I believe you.'

** Listen to this song while reading on. It is the song Joohyun is going to sing. http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=AnMP1oqPTto **

Joohyun then pressed the first few keys, and soon she was playing the melody.

"This time was different, felt like I was just a victim and you cut me like a knife, when you walked out of my life," she sang with a clear voice, and the students in the auditorium widened their eyes in surprise.

Luhan, who was at the side the stage, stared at her as she sang. 'I didn't know that she can sing that well.'

"Oh my god, why isn't she in Choir?" Kyungsoo asked, as he looked at best friend, whose mouth was also wide opened.

"Now I'm in this condition, and I've got all the symptoms of a girl with a broken heart," she carried on, as she played the piano along.

Joohyun can feel her emotions breaking through her, as her tears were starting to form at the corner of her eyes. "But no matter what, you will never see me cry." She then pressed the last key, and the all the students roared as they cheered for her.

"Enough, sit down everyone," the music teacher barked at everyone, as they settled down. The teacher then placed her gaze on Joohyun, who was staring at the piano. "Joohyun, have you ever think about joining the Choir?"

The latter shook her head, as she stared at her hands," No, I'm in Volleyball, and I prefer to be there. Now, if you may excuse me, may I leave for a moment?" Without the teacher's consent, she dashed down the stage and out of the auditorium. Luhan then spotted her wiping her tears, and he dashed after her, ignoring the teacher's protests. He was going to get a detention, who he doesn't care much.

"Joohyun," Baekhyun whispered, as a pang of guilt struck him. He watched as his best friend disappeared, with his rival behind her. Clenching his fist, he then leaned back against the chair when Taeyeon leaned closer to him, and whispered," Do you want to join me for lunch later?"

Baekhyun stared at the girl infront of him, and he couldn't believe his ears. Kim Taeyeon just asked him for a lunch date, but how about Joohyun? 'She got Luhan now, she doesn't need me anyway,' he thought silently, before nodding his head.

"I would love to."

 

"Joohyun! Joohyun!" Luhan exclaimed, as he ran afer her, shouting her name along the corridor. For a girl like Joohyun, she was fast but remember, she is in the volleyball team, she got to be fast.

Luhan then sped up, as he took longer strides before grabbing her wrist and spinning her around. Joohyun then crashed into his chest, where he then wrapped his arms around her, pressing her head gently to his shirt. Patting her head, he whispered," Everything is going to be fine, so don't worry."

Joohyun sobbed, as she clutched Luhan's shirt tightly, as she shivered. She was broken again, every second ticked by, her heart just shattered more. Everytime Baekhyun's face appeared in her mind, she can't help but cry. She knew her best friend only sees her as a friend, but he is hurting her.

"I-I can't do this anymore," she mumbled, as she sobbed. Luhan then felt a hint of jealousy. He was jealous that Baekhyun had her heart, and not him but he knew,  he got to be there for her. Why? Because he love her.

He then patted her back," He is just a jerk, he will realised it sooner or later."

"Did you know how it feel, Luhan-ssi?" Joohyun asked, and Luhan nodded his head. "I do, and it hurts alot. But I still like that girl, because I know that, even though she will never like me back, at least I am next to her."

She then cried harder," He likes Taeyeon, but it isn't me. It hurts to see him smile beacuse of her, it hurts to hear him keep talking about her. It is llike I don't even exist in his life at all, even as a best friend."

"I'm sorry," the doed-eyed guy whispered, and she shook her head. "It isn't your fault, it is just my stupid heart."

Luhan then embraced her tighter, as they stood there in the middle of the hallway, as Joohyun cried harder and Luhan's heart shattering to pieces.

 

***

"You should totally check out the Choir! How can you not even join us?" Kyungsoo wailed in desperation, as he stared at Joohyun with his wide-eyes. Jongdae then nudged him," Stop that, Soo. You are scaring the lights out of her. Sooner or later, she will think you are somekind of desperate stalker."

Kyungsoo then pouted," I can never let a talent like her disappear withing my sight. She is just plain amazing!" Chanyeol stuffed the spaghetti into his mouth, as he pointed out," True enough, Joohyun, I didn't know you can sing that well."

"I am surprised too," Sooyeon commented, as she leaned against Yifan's shoulder. Everyone stared at her in surprise, and Yifan asked softly," How did you know, baby? You weren't there at all."

The latter broke into a small smile," Students recorded it, and it is viral now." "You got to be ing kidding me! Hey, Soo, video me now and I can be an instant hit singer!"

"Dream on, . Just eat your food," Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out at his best friend, as Joohyun sat there quietly staring at the bunch of friends infront of her. They were funny, unique and awesome.

Joohyun then smiled," You guys are funny." "Please, they are just stupid," Yoona butted in, as she slided into the seat next to Joohyun. Passing the younger girl the plate of noodles, she then poined out," You would never want to listen to them after today."

"Also, stay away from Jongdae, he is freaking idiotic troll."

Joohyun looked at Jongdae, who winked at her, and she blushed slightly. The boy then earned himself a smack from Luhan, who sat down beside her. "Stop fllirting, you have a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Joohyun echoed, and she covered . "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive, I am just sur-" "Save it, I know. And yes, I do have a boyfriend," Jongdae smiled at her warmly.

The young lady felt bad all of a sudden, as she spologised," I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way, but I really didn't know!" "It's okay, chill out. I am cool with that. Kim Minseok, he is my boyfriend."

"Who is he? Is he in our school?"

Jongdae shook his head, as he drank his cup of water," He is at least 2 years older than us, and is currently working as the heir of the Kim's Enterprise."

"Wow, he is a heir at such a young age," Joohyun commented, and Yuri shook her head. "No, he isn't. Yifan is already the heir to his family heirloom."

Sooyeon then snuggled up to Yifan, and Yoona pointed at the girl," Sooyeon too. She is already managing the family's businees well." Joohyun stared at her friends, and she asked," Are all of you like, children of rich people?"

"Yes, each and everyone of us," Kyungsoo nodded his head, and Joohyun looked at Luhan, who was looking down at the plate of noodles. She then said," I-I think I just know more about you guys today."

 

"Joohyun, meet Minseok hyung-nim, and hyung-nim, meet Joohyun," Luhan slung his arm around the chubby cheeks boy, as he earned himself a smack from Jongdae. "Hands off my boyfriend, Lulu."

Luhan rolled his eyes, and watched as Minseok held his hand out towards Joohyun. "Nice meeting you, Joohyun-ah. Call me 'oppa', and I'm sorry for these 2 brats here. They can be idiots at time."

"Hey!" the 2 of them exclaimed, and the girl laughed out loud. Minseok then grabbed Jongdae, and shoved him into the tinted car, and turned around. "We will get going, and nice meeting you, Joohyun. See you again."

Luhan and Joohyun then waved as the car drove off, and she asked," How long have they been together?"

"3 years."

"Wow," she gave an amazed look, and Luhan glancced at her. "Don't be amazed, they broke up once."

Joohyun chuckled bitterly," At least, they are together."

 

 

======================================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hello! I know, you guys will be like 'WTH. BoyxBoy?' Yes, I can't help it. I totally ship EXO pairings, and there are some you know, EXO pairings here, but not all. Don't worry. Please, don't you find EXO pairing so ing adorable? I totally ship KaiSoo, they are like OMG. They ruined my life, and I just can't >< Anyway, thank you to those who subscribed, and upvoted <3 ILY guys ^^

Don't judge or bash the pairings here, juseyo <3 I love them, so please don't say hurtful comments. Thank you~

Have a nice week ahead!

_insanegirl_