010

Crazy In Love

너의 세상으로 [ Angel ] - EXO-K

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=HkYGUQgkFUc


In the previous chapter ...

 

Jongin then broke into a gummy smile, as he turned to walk towards the changing room. Sehun rolled his eyes, as he followed after him. Calling over his shoulder, he asked," Hyung-nim, are you free to send my noona home?"

"M-Me?" Luhan pointed towards himself, as Sehun nodded his head. The doed-eyed boy then noddded his head, as he threw an awkward glance towards Joohyun. "Of course, let's go, Joohyun-ah."

Joohyun watched the back of Luhan, as he walked towards the exit. 'Why are you kind to me, Luhan-ah? I don't know this feelng, but my heart is racing like when I am with Baekkie. I don't like you, but what is happening?'

 

The streets along the long stretch of houses were empty, and quiet. As the street lamps were the only 'souls' there, Joohyun and Luhan walked beside one another in silence. They didn't talk much during the whole walk back, and the atmostphere between them was pretty awkward. Luhan then cleared his throat," Your two brothers can really dance well."

"Y-Yeah. Jongin has been dancing ballet and jazz since the age of 4, and Sehun has started to dance hip hop, with the other stuff at the age of 8. Both of them are great dancers," Joohyun gave a small smile, as she bragged about her two younger brothers. Luhan watched as her smile grew bigger, and he smiled. Joohyun then added," I envy them, for they are really awesome dancers. Both of them dream to be an artist, performing onstage."

Luhan then raised an eyebrow," Have they attended any auditions?" Joohyun nodded her head, as she named out a few of the popular entertainments. "They are trying for SM together, even though the company is strict and has harsh ruling."

"I-I know that Sehun isn't really your biological brother," the doed-eyed male lowered his head slightly, and Joohyun chuckled. "I guess they told you themselves?" Luhan then nodded his head, and the latter broke into a laughter.

Joohyun then explained," Since young, Sehun doesn't dare to tell strangers that we aren't related by blood. He is afraid that others will laugh at him." "B-but he is related by blood, isn't it?"

"He is. He is my step-brother, from my step-mother," Joohyun kicked the stone infront of her, and Luhan make an 'o' shape with his mouth. Joohyun then looked at him," How about you, young heir? I know that you are a son of someone who is also pretty rich, and famous in the society."

Luhan rolled his eyes, as he tried not to scowl. "I am the only child, and my parents want me to take over their business in the future, but I don't want to." Joohyun looked at him in surprise," Why not? You are going to be a heir, and of course, taking over the company is the right thing for a heir."

"I want to be specialist in a hospital, majoring in Cardiology, Neurology and Pulmonary," Luhan shook his head, as he sighed. Joohyun let out a surprise gasp," Y-You want to be a doctor too?"

The doed-eyed boy nodded his head, and Joohyun smiled. "Hope to see you in the same hospital then!" Luhan then laughed, as he nodded his head along to her statement. "Very well, Doctor.Joohyun," he bowed, as she followed suit.

Soon, both of them arrived outside Joohyun's house, and she stood at the gate and faced Luhan. He then rubbed his neck, as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a rose. Luhan then held infront of Joohyun," I kind of treated this as a date, and got your a rose. I-I don't know what flowers you like, but I guess a rose suits you."

"T-Thank you," Joohyun accepted the stalk of rose, and Luhan shuffled his left foot back and forth. He then held the gate door open," You should go in now, it is pretty late now, and furthermore, we have school tomorrow."

Joohyun nodded her head dumbly," Right, we do have school." Luhan laughed at her dorky antics, as she stepped into her front yard. She then turned around suddenly," I-I will see you in school tomorrow, right?"

"Of course, I have to attend lessons to be a doctor in the future," Luhan joked, and Joohyun gave a warm smile. "Then, goodnight Luhan. I-I did enjoyed tonight's d-d-date."

 

***

Joohyun was standing at the front of her school locker again, as she stuffed her Chemistry and Math textbook into her shoulder bag. Just as she was about to close her locker door, her volleyball captain, Yuri, popped out beside her. "Joohyun!"

The other latter jumped slghtly in surprise, before greeting her captain. "Yuri, good morning." "Good morning my darling," Yuri cooed, as she leaned against the locker, as she hugged her books close to her chest. Joohyun shut her locker door, as she followed suit. "What is with that lovey-dovey look on your face? How was your date yesterday?" Yuri then jumped out, as she squealed.

"Let's just eay that it is on the best dates ever. Like oh my god. He kissed me," Yuri jumped up and down, as the other students looked at her weirdly. Joohyun then laughed, as she grabbed Yuri's arm and calmed her down. "Everyone along the hallway is staring at you."

Yuri then widened her eyes,as she straightened herself back up and returned to her normal state. "Let's head to class, sweetie," Yuri giggled, as she grabbed Joohyun's arm. "What is your first period?"

"English."

"Bummer. I am having Mathematics. See you during break time," Yuri winked, as she scurried off to her classroom, leaving the other latter standing there, chuckling at her friend's funny actions. Joohyun then ensured that her shoulder bag wouldn't slide down, and down slowly headed towards the classroom.

Just then, someone patted on her shoulder, and she turned around just to see Baekhyun standing beside her, with a wide grin on his face. "Hyunnie-ah!" he exclaimed loudly, before embracing his best friend. "Taeyeon asks me out for a date, after the dance performance."

"S-She did?" Joohyun asked, as she stuttered slightly. Baekhyun nodded, as he clasped his hands in a dreamy mode. "I think, my dream is coming true soon, Hyunnie-ah!" Joohyun just faked a smile, as her heart dropped slightly. No matter how obvious she can be, Baekhyun never seems to notice her sadness or anything. It was as if, Joohyun's feelings were invisible to him.

Just then, a familiar voice called out," Joohyun-ah!" Both heads turned to see Luhan running up to them, as he called out to the young lady. He then caught sight of Baekhyun, and his footsteps slowed down slightly. Baekhyun then glared at Joohyun, as he turned to look at Luhan.

"Lu-" Joohyun called out, but she got interrupted when Taeyeon walked up towards Luhan, and placed her hand on his arm and winked at the soccer player. Joohyun and Baekhyun watched in silence, as the two talked, however, Joohyun was feeling really weird in the inside. She glanced at Baekhyun, and she wasn't really happy to see him looking at Taeyeon with that look.

Furthermore, as she focused her attention back onto Luhan and Taeyeon, she felt annoyed at the sight of the two of them. Groaning in frustration loudly, she can't help but stomp her foot. Baekhyun and Luhan then turned their heads to look at her, and she then bit her lips," I am going to class now. See you later, Baekhyun-ssi." With that, Joohyun walked off to her class, as she kept shaking her head.

"Okay, what did I do wrong again?" Baekhyn gulped, as he followed suit.

From far, Taeyeon smirked slightly, before asking Luhan," So, I heard that you will be having a match with the other school team nearby at our school. I am wondering, whether I can watch the match?"

"Of course you can, Taeyeon. You are weird, the school field belongs to every student here, and I don't even know why you are asking me that question," Luhan frowned slightly, as he took a step back. Pointing to his watch, he then faked a smile," Class is going to start soon, catch you later." He then took off, as he headed off towards the opposite direction.

Taeyeon stood there, with a gleam in her eyes. No matter what, her plan is definitely working, but Joohyun was the problem.

 

***

"Joohyun?" a cheery, and angel-like voice called out, and Joohyun raised her head. She then smiled," Yixing-ah!" The dimpe-smile boy then chuckled, as he slided into the chair beside her. "I am glad to hear you drop the formalities."

The other latter then covered ," A-Are you uncomfortable?" Yixing laughed, as he shook his head and hands, as he looked like an idiotic person. "I am not, in fact, I am pleased and also relieved. You finally decided to be friends with me."

"I was thinking about it, and I know that you are Luhan's friend, means you are also my friend along with the rest even though I am not really that close with you guys," Joohyun shrugged her shoulders in embarrassment, and Yixing can't help but reach out and patted her head, causing the both of them to be surprised by his actions. Yixing then laughed," I am sorry, but I really can't help it. You look so cute when you are embarrassed."

Joohyun then stuck her tongue out childishly," I am always cute, Zhang Yixing." The two of them burst into laughters, when someone cleared ther throat in an annoyed manner. The both of them turned to see Baekhyun standing infront of them, with a pokerface and arms crossed across his chest. Yixing then stumbled out from the chair, as he bowed. "I am sorry, Baekhyun-ssi. I didn't mea-"

"Save it. Just get back to your seat," Baekhyun replied coldly, as he took his place beside Joohyun. Yixing blinked his eyes a few times innocently, and Joohyun can't help but rolled her eyes at her best friend. She then shot him an apologetic look, and Yixing just smiled. "Anyway, I want to ask you something, Joohyun. Can you join us during the break time later? We all like to know you more."

Joohyun nodded her head without any hesitation, when Baekhyun interrupted," Excuse me, but she is having lunch with me." Yixing then make an 'o' shape with his mouth, as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"I don't remembering having a lunch appointment with you. You didn't even ask me," Joohyun corrected Baekhyun, and the shorter male faced her. "So, you are going to dump your best friend for some new people?"

Joohyun then frowned," They aren't just some people, Byun Baekhyun! Also, I didn't dump my best friend. He dumped me for some crush who can't even bother to throw a glance at him!"

"Really? You should have deserve that, and for your information, that some crush finally paid some attention to him. Unlike you, that best friend of yours had never once dumped you for that some crush. Whereas, you are already forgetting about that best friend of yours, and running off to another group full of jerks!"

Joohyun stared at him with mixed feelings, as his harsh words replayed again in her mind. Tears then pricked at the corners of her eyes, and Baekhyun widened his mouth and eyes slightly. "H-Hyunnie, I don't mean it th-"

"You are right, I totally forget your existence. Don't worry, I haven't fully forget you but I will," Joohyun blinked, and Yixing shuffled his feet awkwardly. He then reached out and handed the latter a piece of tissue paper. "Joohyun-ah, don't cry. Lesson is going to start s-"

Baekhyun then hissed with annoyance," Stay out of this, dimple boy." "Byun Baekhyun, don't pull Yixing into this matter between the both of us. He is trying to help, but you are making it worst! Fine, since I did forget you and never supported you and that girl of yours, I don't see why I should even eat lunch with you when you have her! Try to see how long she wants you wrapped around her finger then. After all, she is a who had already wrapped you around tightly without you knowing."

"Seo Joohyun, take back what you have sa-" Before Baekhyun can evne finished his sentence, a pair of hands reached out and covered Joohyun's pair of ears. The young lady then blinked her eyes, and her tears fell as they rolled down her cheeks. The class then broke out into loud whispers, as they pointed towards the 'intruder'. Baekhyun glanced at the person, and growled softly.

Luhan was standing before Joohyun, as he covered her ears. He knew what Baekhyun will say, and how harsh his words can be. He then covered Joohyun's ears, to prevent her from hearing them. "Byun Baekhyun, I may not know what happened between the both of you, but I am warning you. No matter what, Joohyun is best friend and also a female. Watch what you are going to say, before hurting her. Joohyun isn't aas strong as you think."

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked firecely, as he stood up and shoved away Luhan's hands from Joohyun's ears. "Get lost, Xi Luhan. I or Joohyun doesn't you or your little minions around to guide us around!"

Luhan then glared at him," Shut up, Byun Baekhyun. I am talking in a really nice tone already, so don't push my limits. Shut that mouth of yours infront of me, my friends and Joohyun. One more hurtful word from you to Joohyun, I am really going to kill you."

"Who do you think you are? Barging into people's classroom just because you are popular and everything? Let me tell you, being popular and everything doesn't make you have the rights in everything you say or do," Baekhyun retorted, when Yixing pressed his hand firmly against Baekhyun's shoulder. "There are students watching, class president. You surely don't want to embarrass yourself, right?"

Luhan then turned to look at Joohyun, who was sitting there with her tears rolling down her face. She then lowered her head, as her hair fell to cover her face. Baekhyun then sighed, as he reached out to hold her hand when she jerked her hand away from him. "G-Go away."

"J-Joohyun," Baekhyun whispered, as his tone showed a sense of guiltness. Luhan then grabbed Joohyun's wrist and called over his shoulder," Pack her stuff and pass them to me later. Tell your teacher, that she isn't feeling well, Yixing-ah. I will meet you guys later."

Yixing nodded his head, as he threw a worried look at Joohyun. "Take care of her properly, Luhan-ah," he reminded, as Luhan nodded and then supported Joohyun out of the classroom. The other stuents then began to gasp loudly, as they started to point towards the couple and talk loudly.

 

"Sit down here, and don't move. I will pour you a cup of water," Luhan patted Joohyun's head childihly, as he scurried off to the kitchen to pour her a cup of water.Joohyun grabbed the cushion on the couch, and pressed it against her body hardly as she buried her face into it and sobbed. She don't know why, but it just hurts so much to hear those harsh words from Baekhyun, her best friend and her crush. She never expected him to say such words ot her, never in her life.

Joohyun cried harder, as she thought of those moments where Baekhyun will suddenly talk how wonderful Taeyeon is, and the way he looks at her. She clutched her chest, as she sobbed. The pain was really unbearable, and it really hurts alot. Her first love is painful enough to bear, and his words are too harsh to ever take it. Then, she felt herself being pulled into someone's embrace.

"I know it hurts, so I won't be asking you to stop crying. Instead, just let it all out and not bottle it up. I am here for you, don't worry," Luhan rubbed her shoulder, as hr wrapped his arms around her tightly, creating a sense of warmth for her. Joohyun then grabbed his shirt, and buried her face in it. "I-It r-r-really hurts to hear him to say those words to me. I-I-I never expected that from him."

Luhan made no sound, as he carressed her head gently. "Baekhyun is still your best friend in the end, Joohyun. Talk it out with him then," he advised, even though he can feel a needle pricking his heart. As much as he hates to see Joohyun hurt because of Baekhyun, and as much as he hates Baekhyun, he can't break the friendship between them.

"How do you want me to tell him, when I am in love with him? It already hurts to see him like Taeyeon, and be oblivious to my feelings. He only sees me as a best friend, but nothing more than that. It hurts to see him love another one, and treat me invisible. I-I really hurts alot," Joohyun cried, when Luhan asked softly. "He sees you as a best friend, but you see him more than a friend. How about me? Am I also just a friend in your eyes?"

 

 


[ A/N ] Hello! :) Yes, Luhan might have just confessed slightly to Joohyun, and guess what, I have no idea what to write x3 WRITER BLOCK. However, don't worry much. I will sort things out sooner or later, and write another chapter

And I am so back ^.^

_insanegirl_