014

Crazy In Love

Indestructible SNSD 少女時代

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=JIuLhmjqZGc


In the previous chapter ... 

 

 

"Jung Sooyeon! Yah! What do you think you are doing?" Yifan bellowed loudly, as he grabbed his girlfriend's wrist and spun her around. The students along the hallway, stopped whatever they were doing as their attention shifted towards the couple. 

Bascially, Yifan wasn't the type of guy who flared up that easily, and especially at Sooyeon. This couple has been together for at least 5 years, and thei relationship is strong till now. But seeing the tension between them grew, it doesn't look like a good sign. 

Sooyeon struggleg against his tight grip, as she hissed," Let me go, Yifan. I know what on Earth I'm doing."

"No, you don't. You're going to do something really stupid."

"Then what do you want me to do? She gets away bascially with everything, and Joohyun has to suffer. It isn't fair, Yifan, and I know you agree with me on this."

Yifan then explained," But you have no right to interfere. It is their problem, so let them settle themselves. We are only the by-standers."

"I am not you then, Yifan. I am never a by-stander. I stand up for wrong, unlike you," Sooyeon stated firmly as she jerked her hand away from Yifan's grip. Turning around, she then marched towards the direction of the nurse's room. 

 

Taeyeon was supporting herself on crutches, as she stood up while shaking slightly. Hyorin held her hands out to support the female, who harshly rejected it. As she balanced herself on three feet, she then smiled as if she had accomplished something really great. She then took a step forward, when the room's door flew open, and she jumped slightly while sutmbling backwards as Hyorin got ready to catch her fall. 

"Kim Taeyeon!" a cold voice rang out, followed by high and clear high-heel shoes that smacked loudly against the marble floor, as the cheerleader captain looked up just to see Sooyeon clenchign her fists in anger, along with her cold gaze. Taeyeon then raised an eyebrow, as she glanced at the female from head to toe. 

She then raised her bandaged and swollen foot," Can't you see that I am injured, and you barging in whene-" "Shut up," Sooyeon hissed through her teeth, as she grabbed Taeyeon's collar and rammed the latter hardly against the wall, earning a low groan from the cheerleader. Hyorin then clasped in horror, as she ran out of the exit calling for help. 

"W-What are you doing?" 

"I want to kill you, Kim Taeyeon. Are you even a human?" Sooyeon questioned, as the shorter female furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding what the female was saying. "I am injured, so please get off me." 

Sooyeon then tightened her grip on the collar, as she snarled," You aren't the one who is injured here. Joohyun is in a worse state than you, so don't ever say that you are injured infront of me, because you don't even deserve to speak. How can you do this to her?" 

"What did I do?" Taeyeon questioned back, as she shoved Sooyeon off her hardly, while adjuting her attire. She then glared at Sooyeon, and spoke harshly," I am going to say this again, she deserves it and what happened to her, I don' t really care because it isn't my business." 

Sooyeon then bit her lips hardly, before yeling," Because of you, she is unable to play volleyball for the rest of her life, you ing . Are you even human? Don't lie to me, because I do know that you did that on purpose. You just wanted to hurt her, ruin her and you did, Kim Taeyeon. Why?" 

"It was an accident, and furthermore, you weren't there, Jung Sooyeon. Who gave you the right to yell your head off at me like a mad dog? Don't you have any self-control or pride in yourself? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?" Taeyeon fired back her question, before smirking. 'Right, you probably didn't have any pride left since you lost your ity to your boyfriend, Wu Yifan, right?" 

Before Sooyen can even lung at Taeyeon and rip the latter's heart out, a low and cold voice spoke," So what if she did lost her ity? How do you even know, Kim Taeyeon? Also, 2 years ago, I can still clearly remember you striping infront of the school's senior, Park Leeteuk, because you think he wanted you for but he didn't, and blew you off after that. Isn't that more embarrassing?" 

"Y-Yifan," Sooyeon called out, when she spotted her boyfriend leaning against the entrance cooly, as he crossed his arms across his chest. His deep voice then rumbled again," You knew what you did to that poor girl, and I don't expect you to say sorry for you aren't one who can even bow dow your head once to greet a teacher." 

Taeyeon then clenched her teeth hardly, as she tried to spoke back but Yifan carried on," But, let me say this then. As Luhan's friend for so many years, he will never pay a single attention  or even a glance to you, so stop wasting your time and do better things to your own life and not going around to ruin others. Luhan will never like a girl like you, so, please stop this ty actions of yours." 

"Wu Yifan." 

"Also, regarding Joohyun's medical condition, I am pretty sure that my girlfriend hasn't bring it up so let me do it instead. Joohyun can never play volleyball again, for her nerve on her shoulder has been hit, and is further injury has been added, she might even have to undergo a sugery. Let me warn you, on behalf of the rest, if I ever see you near her within the raddar of 2m, you are dead. I don't care whether you are a girl or not, you are dead," Yifan closed off his speech, as he glared at the latter, who was trying yo find words. 

He then turned his attention to Sooyeon, and his cold expression fell as he sighed," I hoped you are happy, so may we please go?" "Wait a moment, what did you just said earlier?" a clear voice rang out, and the three heads turned around just to see Baekhyun, standing a few feet away from Yifan, holding two bottles of juices. 

"Oh, you are here," Yifan acknowledged the shorter male, as he stood up straight while pullling his shirt down and looking at Sooyeon. "Please be quick, and I will be waiting." He then turned around, and walked past Baekhyun as he headed towards the direction he came from. Baekhyun then staggered a few steps forward, as he looked at Sooyeon and asked again," What did he just said a few seconds ago?" 

Sooyeon then stared at Baekhyun, and the painful expression of Joohyun appeared on her mind as she shook it off. "Nothing important to you, so, I am begging you just to stay away from Joohyun from now on. I don't want to see you near her at all," she spoke, while looking at Baekhyun. She then started to walk towards the exit, when he called out," Is it true that she can't play volleyball anymore?" 

"So what if it is true then, Baekhyun-ssi? What can you do about it? What are you going to do if I tell you that Kim Taeyeon pushed her on purpose?" Sooyeon stopped in her tracks, as she asked the male. Baekhyun stayed froze to the ground before shaking his head. 

He the  glanced at Taeyeon, and shook his head further," N-No way. It makes no sense. W-Why will T-Taeyeon even do that?" 

"Since you questioned yourself such a question, I don't think I should even explain to you what happened then. Fine, let Kim Taeyeon be innocent and Joohyun be the culprit then. Byun Baekhyun, Joohyun is your best friend and treating her this way isn't fair," the other latter replied as she turned her head. 

Sooyeon then added," I hope from now on, you will stay at least 10metres away from me. Please, don't ever go and find her again. You have been doing this to her for many times, and please carry on. Don't ever turn up infront of her again." 

With that, she headed off towards the direction of the exit as Baekhyun stood there in a state of confusion. He then turned around and looked at Taeyeon, who was limping on one side of her foot. 

"Is is true? W-Was it you?" 

Taeyeon shook her head swiftly, without any single hesitation, as she replied," I will never do such a thing especially to your friend, Baekkie-ah. I will never do such a thing. It was an accident that we both didn't want it to happen." 

"Excuse me, but I need to go pay a visit to her. Joohyun probably isn't feeling right. So, here is your juice and I will see you later," Baekhyun sighed, as he handed the latter the bottle of juice, and turned around. 

Just as he was about to walk away, Taeyeon called out," I don't know what you are exactly thinking about right now, but I can assure you it was never on purpose because, she is friend. A friend of someone who I like." 

 

***

Luhan passed the small piece of apple to Joohyun, whose slender fingers took it, and stuffed it into . It took her at least half an hour to calm her down. "Is it sweet?" he asked softly, as she chewed on it. 

Joohyun nodded her head, when Yoona entered the room with a grin on her face," Joohyun-ah. I got you your favourite food, sweet potatoes!"

The doed-eyed female then placed the bag of sweet potatoes on the table where Luhan was using to peel the apple's skin. "Peel those too," she added with a teasing smile, as she watched her friend struggled with the knife. 

"Shut up," Luhan grunted before picking up the apple again. Yoona then sat down beside Joohyun, and held her hand," Are you okay? You worried me alot."

The female just nodded her head, before giving a small smile. She was thankful that she has a new group of friends, who cared for her. 

"Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Yixing headed back to school to get some stuff. Chanyeol went to the cafeteria and bought some stuff, whereas the couple headed back to school for a reason." 

Joohyun then mumbled," Where is Yuri then?"

"Would like to talk to her then? She has been blaming herself ever since then," Yoona asked, as she looked at the female who was frowning deeply. 

Joohyun then asked," Why is she even blaming herself? Let me speak to her." Yoona then chuckled, as she head towards the door, and opened it. "Yul-ah, Joohyun isn't going to blame you so, please come in and talk to her." 

"Yuri-ah," Joohyun callled out too, when she caught sight of the figure standing near the door. Yuri then slowly took a step in, when the latter smiled," Yuri-ah, it isn't your fault."

The tanned female burst into tears once again, and Joohyun widened her eyes in surprise as she held her hands out, signalling for Yuri to come forward. 

"I am going to say this once last time, but it isn't your fault. You aren't the one who should be feeling guilty, so, don't cry. It makes you looks ugly," Joohyun comforted her, as she embraced Yuri tightly. Luhan and Yoona watched on in silence, as Yuri sobbed softly in her arms. 

The latter just sniffed loudly, as Joohyun break apart from her friend and wiped her tears," Promise me never to blame yourself again regarding this inccident. No matter what, you aren't the one so, stop." 

"She's right. You aren't the one who did this to her. You should stop blaming yourself, Yul-ah," a deep voice seconded Joohyun's opinion. The three heads turned around to see Chanyeol standing there with a packet of drinks. 

He then grinned widely, while walking in," Furthermore, I'm sure your boyfriend will be frightened at the sight of you." 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" Yuri exclaimed, as she glared at her friend who was already giggling to himself cheekily. The rest just broke into fits of laughter. 

Just then, a knock sounded and muffled footsteps could be heard and everyone turned to look, just to see Baekhyun standing at the door's entrance in an awkward manner. His eyes shifted from one's person to another, before pausing at Joohyun. 

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol snapped in annoyance at the sight of the male, when Luhan warned him," Yeol. Don't."

The taller male rolled his eyes before stomping over to the couch and collasping into it. Yoona then asked calmly through her gritted teeth," What do you want?" 

"I want to talk to my friend. M-May I?" he replied softly, as his eyes made a contact with Joohyun. Luhan turned to look at Joohyun, who just nodded her head.

The doed-eyed male then stood up," Guys, let's leave and give them some private moment." 

"Who knows, he might even do so-"

"Just get out, idiot," Yuri cut him off instantly as she dragged the tall giant out of the room, while the other two looked at Baekhyun. Luhan then warned softly," Do try to do anything funny. I am warning you."

The shorter male, clearly offended by the male's remarks scowled as he watched them took their leave and shut the door behind them. He then turned to look at Joohyun, who was looking towards the window and cleared his throat. 

"Are you okay? I heard about you in the hospital from Sooyeon-ssi and decided to make a visit here." 

"I am fine and if you don't want to in the first place, I'm fine with it. I don't beg you to visit me at all. And, your precious Kim Taeyeon needs you more than me," Joohyun replied coldly. 

Baekhyun cringed in his position, as he looked at his best friend. "I am sorry for the way I treated you, but I have my reasons." 

"Reasons? What reasons do you have?" 

"I don't like the fact that Luhan and his group of friends are all over you recently, and it is annoying. I don't like that you aren't talking to me much either. Hyunnie-ah, you are my best friend and I have many things to tell you but you aren't there anymore. What is going on?" 

Joohyun felt her heart getting pricked, when she heard the two words again. Best friend. Right, in the end, no matter what she does, she can never be more than that, not even for a second. 

"So what about them? They are nice people who care for me and treat me as a friend. I am not the one who isn't talking to you, in fact, you are the one because you are one who is currently obssessed with Kim Taeyeon, and is even unaware that your best friend had landed in the hospital, with 99.9% chance of being unable to play volleyball again. I am not the only one at fault."

Baekhyun then sighed, as he took a few steps forward," Who did this to you? I-Is it really Taeyeon?" 

"Will you believe me if I say yes?"

"I-It couldn't be her. She said that she will never do such a despicable action!"

Joohyun then chuckled bitterly," That is why the door for you to leave is open."

"Joohyun-ah, don't do this to me. I need to hear your explanantion."

She then scoffed loudly," My explanation? For what? No matter how hard I try to tell you the truth-" Joohyun turned around to face the male, and just to see teard whelming up in her eyes, as she added,"- you will never listen to me. If I said that, yes, Kim Taeyeon was the one who pushed me, who ing caused me to be unable to play, you will never listen to me."

Joohyun blinked and her built-up tears spilled and she carried on," You will tell me to do some soul-searching and to stop being jealous of Taeyeon. So tell me, what's the point of telling you when I know what you are going to tell me in the end. Tell me, aren't I right? You are going to tell me those words again, and it hurts. It hurts to hear from a friend who I grew up with for so long, a-and I trust."

"H-Hyunnie. It isn't th-" 

"Byun Baekhyun, I don't know what else am I going to say but I am going to tell you. From now on, everything between you and Taeyeon, I am no longer interested. So, don't need to tell me everything and break me apart like this anymore. I am sick of it. Let's remain as just friends, not even best friends or good friends. Just friends, classmates or even accquaintances. The weaker the friendship is, the better it is for me. So, please, just go."

Then, the room's door slided open and a familiar and comforting voice can be heard. "I think you said enough, so please take your leave. Joohyun needs to rest." 

Joohyun looked at Baekhyun through her blurry vision with her painful expression as she turned her gaze away and shut her eyes, feeling her tears that were rolling down her cheeks. 

"I am sorry," Baekhyun mumbled, and added before turning around," I still don't think it is Taeyeon's fault." Luhan then glanced at Joohyun, and then faced the shorter male," I think you should just go."

Luhan then led Baekhyun out of the ward, as the doed-eyed male said," I hope that you won't say words again to infuriate Joohyun again. What she is saying is true, for you will never trust her words for it is Kim Taeyeon. That really got you wrapped around her finger so tightly."

"Enough. I don't ask for your opinion so who gives you right right to call her a ? You are not better than her, and why do you hate her? It isn't her who did to Joohyun, so stop blaming her," Baekhyun warned as he glared at Luhan, and the others who were along the hallway. 

Luhan then stared at the male and then sighed," Right, so stop talking to Joohyun too. You are hurting her, so run off to your Taeyeon like a little dog." 

"Luhan!" Baekhyun growled as he clenched his fists and his heels, when his jaw came in contact with something hard that send him hurling across the cold marble floor.

He then winced as he wiped the blood on his lips, before hissing," What the . Who the hel- Jongin." Baekhyun widened his eyes at the sight of the tanned male, whose eyes were flaring with red flames and his fists clenched so tightly that the veins could be seen. 

"Why did you do that to noona?" Jongin snarled through his teeth, as he made a lung for Baekhyun when another pair of strong arms wrapped around the male's chest and shoved him hard backwards. "Stop it, hyung-nim," Sehun hissed as he shoved his older brother backwards. 

Baekhyun stood up, and spat out the blood while wiping his jaw again," What did I do? What did I do wrong?" 

Without any hesitation, Luhan grabbed Baekhyun by the collar and hurled him against the wall, as the male broke out into another wince. "Stop this, Byun Baekhyun!" Luhan exclaimed, as the two girls rushed into the ward to ensure that Joohyun was fine. 

"Are you going to be Joohyun's knight then? Then punch me, you bastard. I am sick of your face, and that Taeyeon and Joohyun are obssessed with you is disgusting." Baekhyun coughed, while looking at Luhan's eyes. 

The doed-eyed male then tightened his grip, when Chanyeol grasped his shoulder," Don't make a scene here, Luhan-ah. It is embarrassing."

"I want to kill this rascal."

Chanyeol then glanced at Jongin who was still fuming, and then at this friend and sighed. Grabbing his friend, he pulled the male off Baekhyun hardly and spoke," Stop. Let him go, and remember, he isn't worth it." 

"He is a bastard who doesn't appreciate whatever noona does for him!" Jongin growled, as he tried to fight againsf Sehun, who was still holding him back. 

Baekhyun then looked at them," Ever since Joohyun made friends with you all, she changed that I don't even know who she is. Return me the old Joohyun."

"She is still the same, but you changed," Luhan hissed, as he raised a hand to give Baekhyun another punch across the face when someone called out softly. "Luhan-ah, stop it. Please, I'm begging you." 

The doed-eyed male froze for a second, when he heard the familiar voice. Joohyun. Her voice was fragile and yet, it still send butterlfies into his stomach. He then lowered his hand slowly, but his gaze still fixated on Baekhyun.

"See, she became like this because of you people," Baekhyun groaned, and Luhan threw a hard punch across the male as he tumbled onto the floor. Joohyun let out a cry, as she looked on at Baekhyun. She wanted to rush forward to helped him up, but then, she couldn't take a step forward at all. 

The male then looked at Joohyun, who was unable to see how he had made her heartbroken, and asked," Who are you, Seo Joohyun? Are you really Joohyun that I used to know, and hang out?" 

 


[ A/N ] Hi guys! like i managed to updated another chapter, and i'm really happy because i have been studying and also updating daily, as in writing. well, things between both baekhyun and joohyun aren't getting really well, and probably, never be well again :( love . like . oops >< anyway, TTS is making a comeback, and i am crying because like joohyun is so prettty in those teaser images. i hope like luhan will suffer from a nosebleed seeing his crush that y xD yes, do pray for luhan to get well soon, as he isn't feeling great lately, as you'll may know. 

do check out my new seohan story, 'Marry Me', which is newly created :D please do follow me @kamong88 on instagram, juseyo

_insanegirl_