031

Crazy In Love

Zedd - I Want You To Know ft. Selena Gomez

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=X46t8ZFqUB4#Zedd_-_I_Want_You_To_Know_ft._Selena_Gomez


In the previous chapter...

“They are the exceptions. Yours is either going to dump you for studies or another girl. Pick.”

Yuri glared at the latter, before sinking back in her seat,” I chose the first.”

“Obviously, and Joohyun is basically one lucky girl, because Luhan is like crazy for her.”

The latter blushed slightly, while averting her attention to her cup of iced coffee before her. Yuri then sighed,” Talking along this topic, I don’t think we are working out that well either.”

“See? What did I say about guys?” Yoona scowled, with a bitter tone in her voice while reaching for cup of mocha. Joohyun then asked,” Did you guys had some kind of fight?”

Yuri then gave faint smile,” Kind of. Our opinions clashed again.”

Again. This word is so dangerous. It either means that there is going to be another coming up soon, or there will never be ever again.

“Just dump him,” Yoona advised her friend, as Joohyun threw a look to her. She then held her hands out defensively,” I am stating the truth here. Look at me.”

Yuri then rolled her eyes, before glancing at her watch,” I know, don’t worry about me. We only have two hours left for shopping before we are meeting the guys for dinner.”

“We are?” Joohyun echoed, and Yoona nodded her head while grabbing her bag. “Since when?” she asked, as she stood up.

Yoona then laughed,” Since then. I think your brothers are joining us too.”

“Since when?”

“When Kyungsoo asked him out,” Yuri replied, as they watched Joohyun’s jaw dropped. She really had no idea about that day’s dinner. 

 

“How was shopping?” Chanyeol asked the moment he spotted the trio walking towards the entrance of the restaurant, as Luhan automatically headed towards Joohyun.

Yoona rolled her eyes, before grinning,” It was great, but it is more fun watching this couple before me.”

“I had no idea my brothers are joining us tonight,” Joohyun whispered, while looking at Luhan, who was staring at her silently. He then chuckled, and gestured towards Kyungsoo, who was panicking as he whined towards Jongdae. “He has been fretting over this dinner since the morning, and I wonder why.”

Joohyun then nudged him gently,” Don’t be so mean. Kyungsoo is nice, and I am just glad that both of them finally decided to go out.”

“But it is a group date.”

“It is still worth it,” she protested cutely, and being the boyfriend who was unable to resist, Luhan just pecked her forehead gently.

Yoona then glanced around her friends, and clapped her hands,” Before the two younger ones arrive, and before we enter this restaurant, I am just going to say this once and none of you have to question me about this during the whole meal.”

“You got scouted to be a model?” Yixing asked, as he looked up from his handphone. Chanyeol then added behind,” I bet they realised it was a mistake after handing you the business card.”

“No, and get lost, Chanyeol,” she hissed through her teeth, while glaring at the taller male, who was controlling his giggles. Joohyun then bit her lips slightly, as she threw a glance at Yuri, who was also shuffling her feet nervously.

Luhan glanced at his girlfriend, and frowned slightly,” Is there something wrong?”

“H-Huh? N-No, not really,” she shook her head immediately, while intertwining her hands around his tightly. Before the doed-eyed male can even question even further, Yoona in a deep breath as she glanced around her friends.

“I dumped Seunggi.”

“Holy crap,” Jongdae whispered in a low voice, as Kyungsoo’s eyes widened even bigger than his normal size. Yixing just stared at Yoona in silence, while Chanyeol slumped against the lamp post he was leaning.

She then sighed, while messing her hair,” I wasn’t expecting this kind of reaction, but please do not look at me like I am some kind of freak that dropped an atomic bomb.”

“The both of you were happy with one another. What happened?” Luhan asked, his voice going cold and Joohyun glanced at her boyfriend. One thing she has learnt along these few months is that Luhan treasures his friends a lot, way more than himself and he is willing to sacrifice himself for them.

Yoona then shrugged her shoulders,” I don’t know. I couldn’t stand long-distance relationship, so I dumped him.”

“He is overseas?” Yixing echoed, in a bewildered voice, while shaking his head in disbelief. “When did this happened?”

“A few weeks ago, when I sent him off,” she replied casually as if the break-up wasn’t that serious at all.

Jongdae then frowned,” This is ridiculous. I mean he was in so in love with you, and he couldn’t have just let it go.”

“He did, which kind of surprise me but I saw it coming. He chose his studies instead, and being a good ex-girlfriend, I supported him and let him go,” Yoon’s voice cracked slightly, and Joohyun slipped out from Luhan’s embrace while walking towards her.

Joohyun then wrapped her arms around the latter, as she felt the latter trembled slightly in her arms. ‘And she said that there was nothing to cry about,’ she thought to herself, as Yoona wiped her tears.

“I just wanted to tell you guys that I am a free bird now, and I am getting to get over this. Don’t worry, these tears I spilled tonight will be the last ones ever. I will never cry for him again, I promise so don’t worry,” she assured them, while smiling at Joohyun before looking at the others.

Before Luhan can even question any further, Yoona shot him a glare,” And you, don’t ever think about going overseas to study or else, I will break your limbs.”

“Yoona,” Joohyun whispered, while staring at the dumbfounded look on her boyfriend, before giggling. Yoona then carried on,” I swear, Joohyun and Yuri are important to me, and I know that Yifan will never hurt Soojung. If any of these two girls are crying, the guys are so dead.”

Luhan then protested,” Hey, it isn’t fair to stereotype us. I mean, I won’t do that but still, it is mean to place us with your nice ex.”

“Too bad, because I have sudden change of minds towards guys,” she stuck her tongue out, before slinging her arm across Joohyun’s and Yuri’s while smiling at the two girls. “We don’t really need guys in our lives, just remember that.”

Yixing then smirked at the priceless look of Luhan’s, while commenting,” I hope you learnt something from tonight, Lu.”

“I sure did. Never to let Joohyun spend so much time with Yoona ever again,” he grumbled under his breath, as the large group of them headed into the restaurant. Nobody brought up of the break-up again, and they never said the guy’s name. What is the point of saying when he isn’t going to come back?

 

Joohyun stared at her two brothers, who were simply gobbling everything. “Are you guys really that hungry?” she asked, while picking her chopsticks once again.

“This is a freaking buffet, noona. If I don’t eat, I don’t think I will ever this chance to,” Jongin replied, as he stood up and made himself to take another serving. Kyungsoo, who was sitting beside the male, laughed,” Count in my share too.”

The large group of them was having their dinner at this Japanese restaurant where there was a free-flow of buffet, and the two youngsters have been going on and on for a few servings nonstop.

“Are you full?” Luhan whispered softly, while looking at Joohyun with wide eyes.

She then shook her head, while smiling sheepishly,” I think I might go ahead for a few more servings.”

“Help yourself,” he chuckled, while watching her with adoring eyes as Joohyun stood up to grab more food.

Yoona then snapped him out from his thought,” Stop staring at her. You are like stripping her with your eyes.”

“Yoong,” Yixing widened his eyes, as Jongdae choked on his drink. Luhan then raised his eyebrow at his friend, and scowled,” Stop being so grumpy, and I am not as sick-minded as some people in this group.”

The doed-eyed female then scoffed,” Whatever, but please control. She isn’t like any other girls.”

“Stop reminding me. I know about that since a few years ago,” Luhan scoffed, while glaring at his friend, again hardly,” And you, how could you not even tell us first? Like, we are your friends!”

Yoona then shrugged her shoulders, as she chugged down another cup of Japanese rice wine,” Whatever. I didn’t have the mood to tell anyone at first, because I am afraid that you guys will go crazy and start questioning me why.”

“We will probably start finding that guy down?” Chanyeol asked, while stuffing his mouth with sushi. Yoona rolled her eyes, before gesturing her head towads Yuri, who was already drunk,” She might be the next one. She seems to be having problems with her boyfriend.”

Jongdae then leaned forward, and grabbed the cup of rice wine away from Yoona,” And you, enough drinking. You are even starting to slur.”

“Oh, come on. Don’t be a party pooper, Jongdae. I need to release some of my problems.”

“Yeah, but not stuffing wine down your throat. Please remind yourself that you have school tomorrow,” he reminded her, while placing the cup down, but far away from her reach.

Yoona then rolled her eyes,” Shut up Jongdae. You don’t know how many problems I have, and I want to do is to just release some anger. Is it wrong? Let me drink.”

“No.”

“Idiot.”

“No.”

“Pl-“

“No.”

Just as Yoona was about to start yelling a line of words at Jongdae, Joohyun came back and raised an eyebrow,” How much did she drink?”

“A lot, to turn out to be drunk. Yuri is knocked out,” Kyungsoo reported, while slurping on his noodles loudly.

Luhan then sighed, while inching closer to Joohyun,” These girls just came here to drink, and waste their life. They really need to have some sense knocked into them.”

“You can’t blame them. They aren’t facing bright things now.”

Yoona then pointed at Joohyun, and slurred,” S-See, that’s why I love Joohyun. She is always fair, and righteous unlike you guys, who just pick on me.”

“We aren’t picking on you,” Yixing sighed, while pulling Yoona closer to him, as he laid her head down on his shoulder. “Just go and sleep. You have drank enough, and you are tired.”

She then shook her head, but not removing it,” I-I am no tired. I ju-“

Yoona then fell into deep silence, and Joohyun smiled when she heard the silent snores coming from her friend.

“Yeah, she totally isn’t tired,” Luhan laughed, as the latter began to snore softly.

 

“I will send Yoona back home, and Chanyeol will send Yuri back,” Yixing declared while standing up, as he straddled Yoona onto his back, while reaching for his car keys in his pocket. “Are you sure? I can send her back since I’m on the way,” Kyungsoo asked.

The Chinese latter shook his head, while gesturing towards Jongdae, who was slumped over the table,” You need to handle that one over there. I can take her. Come on, Yoona, wake up so that I don’t need to carry you.”

“Jeez, and what’s wrong with him? Is he lovesick or something?” the wide-eyed male grumbled, while slinging Jongdae’s arm around his neck, as Kyungsoo supported his friend’s weight as they staggered towards the exit.

Before Kyungsoo made his exit, he turned behind and smiled widely at Jongin,” Let’s meet up soon, again! I will call you.” And with that, he walked out with his friend, oblivious to the fact that the younger male was blushing.

“Wow, I didn’t know that shorty had such an effect on you,” Chanyeol snickered in amusement, while cradling Yuri in his arms, as he nodded towards the rest. “I am heading off then, see you guys.”

Joohyun then smiled, before looking at her boyfriend, who was sleeping soundly. Yixing then chuckled,” I think your brothers need to carry him or something, or maybe, you can wake him up?”

“I will figure something out. Well, get home safely then,” she smiled, as Yixing waved his hand at the remaining few while walking towards the exit. Sehun then called out,” I think you look good with Yoona. Do you ever have thought about it?”

The dimple-faced boy just shrugged his shoulders, as he disappeared out onto the streets. With that, Jongin sighed while squatting down as he examined the doed-eyed male carefully. “Is he drunk or is he tired?”

“Tired. He didn’t take a single glass of wine at all,” Joohyun replied, while reaching for Luhan’s car keys. She then looked at her brothers,” Well, let’s get you guys home and then I will send him back home.”

Sehun and Jongin frowned together,” You are not sending him back home alone.”

“The both of you can’t drive, and also, you two have school tomorrow, don’t forget about that,” Joohyun retorted, while crossing her arms across her chest.

Jongin then scowled,” You have school tomorrow too, noona. Don’t forget about that. Oh, and it is at night. We should just call the chauffeur to pick us and drop Luhan hyung off.”

“I don’t have his number,” Sehun chimed in, and Joohyun nodded her head too,” Neither do I.”

The tanned male then sighed in annoyance,” We should send him home, and then we go home.”

“His car,” she stated bluntly, and Jongin puckered his lips. “It is dangerous for a lady to be out now.”

Joohyun then laughed,” How about we have him stay over at our house then? It will solve everything.”

“That’s worse! What if he wakes up in the middle of the night, and sleepwalk all the way to your room? No way,” Sehun shook his head immediately, and Jongin was about to add something when the trio head a soft grunt.

A sleepy and drowsy voice then sounded,” Let’s go home. I am up now.”

The two younger males jumped slightly, as Joohyun looked at Luhan,” Are you fully awake? We don’t want to get into an accident.”

“I am a safe driver, my Lady,” he grinned, while messing his hair. Luhan then stood up, and grabbed his bag, while holding his hand out towards Joohyun for his car keys.

Joohyun then dropped it onto his palm, and looked at her two brothers,” Now, let’s get home.” The two boys grabbed their bags, and shuffled out of the restaurant. Luhan then threw a sheepish look at the latter,” I am sorry. I didn’t mean to fall asleep and leave you alone.”

“Trust me, I enjoyed watching you sleep,” Joohyun said, as Luhan grabbed her hand and they took their leave.

Joohyun then looked at Luhan,” What did you guys do while we were shopping? I never witnessed you being so tired.”

“Trust me. Never ever ask me to go shopping or playing games or eating with them. I have no idea how they can have so much energy, and never seemed to be tired,” Luhan yawed cutely again, while opening the front seat’s door for Joohyun.

Jongin then interrupted,” Please do know that there are two minors in the car, so keep the PDA to yourselves, or should I say, not to even have a single PDA.”

“Please do know that minors should be buckled up properly, or they will be caught,” Luhan retorted back. The younger male was about to reply, when Sehun grabbed his collar and tugged him inside, while rolling his eyes,” Stop being a brat, hyung. They are a couple.”

Jongin then sulked,” So? She is our older sister, and I t-“

“Just shut up,” Sehun cut him off as he watched the slightly-older-but-younger-mentally brother scowled, as he sunk down i his seat.

Joohyun just shook her head, as Luhan switched on the engine. “Jongin, I am not going to eat your sister up, so stop fretting,” he said, as he looked into the rear mirror.

“I know, but still, I don’t like guys getting too close to her,” Jongin shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. Joohyun then chuckled,” I am not a baby girl, and in fact, I am older than you.”

“But at times, you act like you are younger than us,” Sehun pointed out.

 

***

“My head hurts terribly,” Yoona groaned in agony, as she pressed her palm against her head again. Yuri then whined alone, as she leaned against the lockers,” Same here. Damn, we shouldn’t have drank so much last night.”

The doed-eyed female then added,” You knocked out even earlier than me.”

“Don’t even remind me, I beg you.”

“Are you two okay? Here are your coffee, and some medicine,” Joohyun popped out in front of them, with two hot cups of coffee and some medicine in her hands.

Yoona shot her a grateful look, as she sipped the coffee while sighing slightly,” The coffee is good, but the headaches aren’t going away!”

“It won’t go that fast,” Yuri stated, as she swallowed the medicine, while smiling at Joohyun. “Thanks, you save the both of us with the coffee.

Joohyun then laughed, as she slung both her arms around her friends,” Well, then let’s get to class. We still have a long day ahead of us.”

“Jongdae is suffering too,” Yuri said, as she pointed towards the familiar figure, who was crouching down with his eyes shut.

As the trio made their way towards their friend, Kyungsoo appeared out of nowhere, and smiled,” He deserves it. Who asked him to drink like 2 bottles of wine himself?”

“Shut up, Soo!” the male hissed, while pounding his head. Jongdae then glared at his friend, despite the excruciating pain,” You are supposed to be caring for me, and not chiding me.”

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders, while holding out a packet of pills towards Jongdae,” If I was not caring about you, why will I buy this packet of aspirin for you?”

“You did? Tha-“  Jongdae started, as he reached out for the packet of medicine, when a familiar voice called out. “What the hell happened? Are you guys all suffering from a hungover?”

Yoona then groaned,” Don’t remind us again, Yifan. Welcome home, guys.” She then took a step forward, and embraced Soojung gently, while leaning her head against the petite lady. Sooyeon patted Yoona’s back, while smiling at Joohyun and Yuri.

“Hello, it has been a long time,” Sooyeon greeted the two latters, and Joohyun broke into a smile. “Welcome home.”

Yoona then then sighed, as she pulled away from them,” How was the party? Were they there?”

“It was boring, and a waste of time. I-“

“You need to tell me the truth, Sooyeon,” Yoona insisted, as she stared at the shorter girl. Sooyeeon then glanced at Yifan, who shrugged his shoulders, telling her that it was up to her decision.

Sooyeon then nodded her head,” They were there, with him and a new girl. We never met her before, and it seems that they are together.”

“Did they talk to you?”

“Uh-huh.”

“What did they say? Anything?” Yoona questioned, as her tone became more urgent, and desperate. Sooyeon then glanced away,” They just said about collaborating and that’s all, Yoona. That’s all.”

The doed-eyed female dropped her hands to her side, and she whispered,” That’s all? Really? There was really nothing else?”

“They told me to pass this to you,” Yifan cut in, as he held out a white envelope, as Yoona glanced down at it. She then grasped the envelope tightly, and whispered again,” That’s all?”

Yifan nodded his head, and Yoona took a step backwards with her clenched fists. “Yoong, li-“ Sooyeon started to talk, as Joohyun widened her eyes at the sight of Yoona’s glassy eyes.

“Yoona!” Joohyun exclaimed, as she reached out towards the latter, who shrank away. “Don’t touch me,” she snapped, as she shook her head. “Leave me alone,” Yoona hissed through her gritted teeth, and walked away.

Sooyeon was about to chase after her, when Yifan grabbed her elbow as he shook his head. “It is pointless. She can only accept the fact.”

“Do you have to be so cruel? She is our friend, and don’t you feel a single bit of empathy?” Sooyeon questioned, while glaring at him coldly. Yifan then stared back at her,” But this is the world. She needs to wake that idea of hers, and realise that her parents are never going to care about her.”

The shorter girl then frowned,” She is your friend! Don’t you remember those time when she was breaking down? She needs us now.”

“She has to learn overcome it herself,” Yifan snapped, while tightening his grip around Soojung’s elbow. The couple then stared at one another, with ice sparks emitting from them. Kyungsoo then stepped in, as he swallowed nervously,” Hey, don’t fight, okay? It is just a small misunderstanding, and you guys need to talk it out properly.”

Sooyeon then hissed,” I don’t want to talk to somebody who is so cold, and can’t even be bothered to help others!”

“I don’t want to waste my time talking to someone, who wouldn’t want to listen to me and accept the damn fact,” Yifan growled. Sooyeon then scowled,” Fine, then let go of me right now. Since the both of us can be bothered to even talk through things, let me go.”

Yifan then released his grip, as he scowled,” I will be glad to.” He then turned around on his heels, and walked off towards his class, as Sooyeon stood there with clenched jaw. “He is such a jerk.”

“Hey, you guys should talk through about this. I mean, there wasn’t a need to argue about it,” Joohyun said, and Sooyeon shook her head. “We had this conversation before, and I told him not to tell the truth but he said if the truth is being revealed, she needs to overcome it herself. I then said that we need to be there for her, but he went on about his stand and not bothered by the fact that Yoona is our friend.”

Yuri then glanced at the spot where Yoona was standing,” Was there really nothing else?”

“Yeah. Her parents just asked about our welfare, and stuff and walked off,” Sooyeon sighed softly, while running her fingers through her hair. “You guys better get to class. I’m going to look for Yoona.”

Joohyun then took a step to the front,” Let me help.”

“No, I don’t want you to miss more classes that you are already missing. Trust me, I will find her and talk her around,” Sooyeon shook her head, as she looked at the others. “I will contact you guys once I have located her.”

Jongdae then sighed, as he held his head,” Well, this is definitely going to be a long day.” 

 


[ A/N ] i am done with another chapter, and i am so please that this story has officially hit over 30 chapters. i am really thankful for everybody's support, and i hope that you guys will you know, carry on to support this story. and, thank you to those who have supporting, and subscribing and commenting. i love you guys so much, so please carry on to do that by commenting below and let me know you think about this chapter and stuff. 

furthermore, I am officially back so yay! so drop some comments on your views on this chapter :) thank you guys!

_insanegirl_