007

Crazy In Love

In the previous chapter...

 

The latter then smiled at Joohyun," Don't worry, I'm not that bad."

"I-I hope so. Anyway, I don't get this formulae, and need your explanation," Joohyun took out her file, and Luhan nodded his head. "Let's see how I can help you." Luhan looked at the notes in his hands, and chuckled.

He then looked at her," I thought you knew this."

"I don't and don't judge," Joohyun rolled her eyes, as she took out a pen, and laughed. Luhan then chuckled, as he stared at her," Joohyun, does this mean we are beginning to be friends?"

 

Sehun set up the table, as he called out to his two older siblings," Noona, hyung, we can eat now!" Jongin's head then popped into the dining room, and his eyes shone under the light. He then rushed to the table and took a sniff at the food, while the younger boy asked," Hyung, where is noona?"

"I'm home!" a cheery voice echoed through the house, as the two brothers shot looks at one another. They then walked out of the dining room, and stared at their older sister, who threw her bag at the couch, and hopped out from shoes. Regaining her balance, she looked at her two brothers," What? Let's eat."

The trio then settled down at the table, as Joohyun glanced at the food. "Did you cook all of these? Didn't you have school today?" she asked, as she looked at Sehun with a raised eyebrow. Sehun then explained as he stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth," Seongsaeng-nim didn't came to class, so we were released from school early."

"Lucky . I had to stay in school for extra lesson as our seongsaeng-nim thinks we are going to fail our upcoming test," Jongin scoffed, and the older girl chuckled at her two brothers. She then placed her spoon down, and looked at her brothers. "I heard from Jongin that there is an upcoming concert too, and both of you will be performing."

Both males nodded their heads, as their eyes sparkled. From one glance, anyone can tell that both of them are willing to do anything just to perform on stage. "I also receive a pair of tickets from Jongin, and I am thinking of who to bring along," she carried on slowly.

"Luhan hyung-nim! Bring him to the concert," Sehun bursted out in excitement, as he smiled at his older sister, who was taken aback from his sudden outburst. Jongin then chuckled, as he ate silently. Joohyun then looked at both of them, and mumbled," What if I say I bring him to the concert?"

"Awesome, don't worry, I will ensure that you have the best seats ever, noona!" Sehun exclaimed, and Jongin nodded his head. "I'm fine with whoever you bring along, as long as he isn't a jerk."

Joohyun laughed, and she looked at both of them again," So, you both will be fine with Luhan-ssi coming, right?" Both her brothers nodded their heads, and she sighed in relief.

"How about Baekhyun hyung-nim, won't he be mad or jealous?" Jongin laughed at the thought of the older boy pouting, and grumbling for not choosing him. Joohyun's expression then darkened, as she picked up her spoon and stuffed it into her bowl of rice.

The two brothers glanced at one another, and Jongin asked softly, and also gently," Did something happened between the both of you?" There was no response from their sister, when Sehun caught sight of tears rolling down her cheeks as she helld her spoon in that position for a few seconds.

"Noona," Jongin whispered, as he shifted his chair closer to her, as he gently placed the spoon in her hand down as she shivered while crying. He then pulled her into his embrace, as she buried her face in his chest. Sehun then placed a cup of warm water infront of her, as he stared at her worriedly. The house was filled with onyl her cries, as she shivered in her brother's arms.

Sehun then carressed her hair," Noona, uljima, you aren't beautiful if you carry on to cry." Jongin then rubbed her back sooothingly, as her breathing slowed down slightly and became steady.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked, when he heard his older sistewr drew in a sharp breath and her breathing rates were increasing as she gasped for air. "Sehun-ah, her inhaler. In her bag, go!" he screamed, as he pulled away from  his sister as he watched her face turned sightly blue, as she breated heavily and also, gasping for air.

Sehun fumbled for the inhaler, as he passed it to Jongin. "Noona, puff it and calm down," Jongin ordered as he placed the inhaler in Joohyun's mouth, and pressed it down. Joohyun inhaled it in, and he pressed it down again. "Again, breathe in and relax."

Wiping her falling tears away, Sehun then whispered," Noona, breathe in deeply and breathe out slowly. Don't worry, we are here." Joohyun did as her brothers said, and soon her breathing was normal, as her tears fell.

"Drink this, and calm down, noona," Sehun held the cup of warm water infront of her as she sipped it slowly. Even though she calm, her body was still shaking as her tears fell. Jongin then sighed softly, as he messed his hair.

He then looked at her, and wiped her tears," Noona, don't cry and tell us what happened." Joohyun took a few shaky breaths as she croaked,"B-Baekhyun a-a-and I got i-i-into a fight."

"About what? You both hardly quarrel," Sehun frowned, as he leaned closer to his sister. Joohyun then carried on softly," H-He said that I was jealous of Taeyeon for being popular, and told me to do some soul-searching He said because I was jealous of her, I can never reach her standard."

Jongin hissed in a breath," That ing ." Sehun stared at his brother, displeased by the fact that his older brother used foul words infront of their sister. "Noona, don't cry, Baekhyun hyung-nim must be angry when he said that. Talk to him about it tomorrow."

"I am going to find him and kill him. How could he do this to you?" Jongin roared, as Joohyun cried harder. Sehun then hugged her, and she cried," It hurts alot, hearing him said this to me. H-He never hurt me like this, just because of some girl. H-He isn't Baekhyun."

Sehun shushed her, as Jongin clenched his fist. "I'm going out for awhile, don't worry, I will get into any trouble," he whispered loudly, as he slammed the house door after him. Joohyun then asked Sehun," Hunnie-ah, is this what happen when you hate a girl for no reason, and then he just hurt you like that, action by action, word by word, it hurts to see him."

"Noona, you can find someone better than him, trust me," Sehun whispered as Joohyun buried her face in his shirt, and sobbed.

 

***

"Oh, Jongin, it is surprising to see you here in the night," Baekhyun greeted the tanned latter, as he opened his house door. He then sensed the dark aura penetrating from the latter, and he sighed. "I know why you are here for."

Jongin then clenched his fist, and hissed," Why did you say that to her? She is your best friend for ing sake, do you know how badly she cried when she arrived home? What is worst, is that her asthma attack came back, because of you, your stupid and ing idiotic wordsand that crush of yours!"

"H-How is she?" Baekhyun stuttered, as panick flickered across his face and the younger boy scoffed in disgust," So, now then you care? When she needs you to hold her, and be there for her, you weren't, instead, you hurt her. How can I ever trust you again, hyung-nim?"

Baekhyun then tried to explain, when Jongin his heels, and walked away. "You know what, hyung-nim, sometimes, I wish that you and noona had never met so she would never to suffer this."

 

Joohyun leaned against her window, as she held her guitar in her embrace. Looking out of the window, she watched as the leaves from the trees from the opposite park fell to the ground, and the lamplights flickered on. Strumming her guitar, she then bgean to hum along to the tune. Just then, she heard her phone ringing, and she turned her head towards her phone.

Leaning foward, she grabbed the handphone and answered the call. "Luhan-ssi," she greeted hoarsely, and then cleared . "Is there anything wrong?" she asked, with a puzzled tone by the sudden call from the latter.

"U-Uhm, no. I--I just called to ask whether you want to join my friends and I tomorrow, for lunch outside school?" Luhan stuttered, as he tried to carry his cool image along. Joohyun thought for a moment, before agreeing," I wiill love to, where should I meet you guys?"

Luhan then hastily replied, with a cheery tone," I will pick you from class, and be ready to meet more friends." Joohyun laughed softly, and Luhan asked softly," A-Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine, why?"

"I heard about the fight between you and Baehyun-ssi, it is spreading around the school like wildfire," Luhan blurted out, nervously and Joohyun's tone fell. "I-I am fine. It is just some kind of stupid disagreement."

Luhan then let out a sigh," Don't lie to me, he doesn't like you to spend time with me. I-I won't mind if you will ra-"

"I don't care abou him, h-he varely cares about me ever since his world has been filled with Taeyeon-ssi, I kind of disappeared from his life as a best friend," Joohyun cut Luhan off, as her tears were threatening to fall.

The doed-eyed boy over the phone, then whispered," I'm sorry for ruining the friendship, Joohyun. B-But if you don't mind, I can be there for you now."

 

***

Joohyun was sitting at her seat, when she heard the familiar footsteps and her attention averted slightly, as he held her breath. Baekhyun was walking towards her, for his seat next to her. She wasn't ready to face him, and furthermore, she didn't want to see him. He hurt her enough, and she is tired of creating tears only for him.

"H-Hyunnie-ah," Baekhyun called out softly, as he sat down beside her.. Joohyun lowered her head, as she stared at her notebook on her table. She heaerd him sighed, as he carrried on," I'm sorry for treating you like yesterday. I know, it is my fault but you have t-"

"Stop," Joohyun whispered, as she looked at him. Baekhyun widened his eyes to spot the tears in her eyes. "J-Joohyun."

The young lady took a say breath," Please, stop. I don't want to hear about it anymore. I'm sorry, I'm selfish for thinking about her like that. I'm sorry for beign unable to reach her standard, and also being jealous of her. I'm sorry for ebing your best friend who couldn't even support you and her. I am sorry, but Baekhyun, please. Don't hurt me anymore. I am tired."

"I didn't mean to hurt you either, I was just mad at that point of time," he rushed to explain, as he he reached out to hold her hand, when she jerked her hand back. She then stared at him, as a tear rolled down," You already did."

As Baekhyun was about to apologise again, the class chairman stodd at the front and annoucned," For music lesson today, we are combining with two other classes so please bring your instruemtns and file along to the auditorium. Seongsaeng-nim is waiting for us there."

"I have to go," Joohyun muttered, as she wiped her tears and grabbed her file along with her, before dashing out of the classroom, heading towards the direction of the auditorium.

 

"Joohyun-ah!" The latter heard someone yelling her name, and she turned her head to see Yoona and Yuri waving at her from their seats. She was surprised to see both the girls in the same music lesson as her. Just as she was about to wabe back, she heard another voice.

"Baekhyun, do you want to sit with me?" Joohyun turned around, just to see Taeyeon smiling brightly at Baekhyun. She watched as her best friend blushed, and he then turned to look at her. Joohyun then felt her heart getting pricked again, and she turned to face her other friends. "Can I seat you with girls?"

Yoona was about to reply, when a voice behind her said," You also meant guys right?" Joohyun turned around to see Yifan and Chanyeol smiling at her. Yifan then stepped aside, and Joohyun watched as Luhan stumbled through the steps as he flipped his file. "Watch where you're going, dude," a wide-eyed guy nudged Luhan in the ribs, as he caught him.

"T-Thanks," Luhan mumbled as he groaned in frustration. His friend then asked," What did you lost again?"

Luhan explained," I think I lost the song I was wr- Joohyun!" The latter smiled, as she waved at him. He then rushed down the steps to her, and asked," What are you doing here?"

"It seems like I'm having lessons with you guys," she chuckled, as she headed towards Yoona and Yuri. Sitting down beside them, she then heard Baekhyun replying really loudly," I don't mind sitting with you."

Luhan glanced from Baekhyun to Joohyun, who was trying not to care. He then sat down beside her, when Chanyeol commented loudly," Joohyun, thanks for joining us today. We really appreaciate it."

"Move you , dude," Yifan shoved Chanyeol towards his seat, before sitting down in his.

Joohyun couldn't help but break into giggles when she saw Chanyeol making monkey faces whenever Taeyeon speaks. "Chanyeol, I'm sorry, he is bing an now," Luhan commented with a smile, and Joohyun shook her head.

"I think he is really cool."

Luhan then smiled, when the wide-eyed boy commented," Luhan! Hey, you still haven't tell me the girl you like!"

The auditorium was filled with total silence, as every student turned to look at Luhan, who was glaring at his friend with lazer eyes.

 

 

======================================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hello to my dear readers <3 Yay, I'm so excited as like, you know, EXO's comeback is soon and I updated a few of my stories. Also, I am praying for South Koreas tragedy. I hope that everything will be fine #PrayForSouthKorea

Thank you to those who subscribed, and upvoted. Please help to increase those two xD And comment too! I want to know how find this story so far <3 Have a nice week ahead!

 

_insanegirl_