Negotiating

My perfect boyfriend~

OKAY. -BOWS A 135DEGREE BOW- I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS STORY HANGING. I AM DAMNIT SORRY. I UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE ALL KIND OF WEAPONS READY TO CHOP MY HEAD OFF ANY SECOND. I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY. I WAS SO BUSY WITH MY DANCE AND STUDIES, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT UPDATING. /:

D: Here it is. I really hope you guys don't hate me D:

 

“Dad…” you gasped.

Kwangmin widened his eyes as he saw what you saw. An unexpected visitor.

“Good evening, M-Mr. Kim,” Kwangmin tried to remain calm.

“____ please go downstairs and get in the car,” your dad instructed you.

You reluctantly pulled away from Kwangmin who also didn’t want to let you go. You went down from the rooftop, slowly as you thought of things that could happen between Kwangmin and your dad. You were scared that Kwangmin would get hurt by your dad since your dad is quite capable of doing things since he has connections everywhere.

--

“I believe you know that my daughter is engaged with Ahn Daniel,” Mr. Kim spoke slowly.

Kwangmin nodded. Mr. Kim was about to leave when Kwangmin said something.

“Sir, if I may, I will do anything you ask for, just please let ____ be happy. She doesn’t want to marry Daniel,” Kwangmin pleaded for you.

Mr. Kim stopped in his tracks and spoke over his shoulder.

“And who does she want to marry, may I ask? You? I’m old and I want my girl in to be in the best hands. Are you the hands that will keep her safe when I’m gone?” Mr. Kim spoke.

“I believe that I can bring her happiness, Mr. Kim. I am in love with your daughter as she is with me,” Kwangmin replied.

There was silence between Mr. Kim and Kwangmin. No one spoke. Kwangmin watched Mr. Kim’s back who stayed in his spot as though in deep thought. Mr. Kim was on the other hand, looking far beyond the night sky as he thought of you.

“Goodnight, Mr. Jo,” Mr. Kim said before leaving the rooftop.

--

In the car, you were fidgeting non-stop as you kept looking out the window for signs of your dad or Kwangmin. *Please tell me he’s safe…* *Please tell me he’s safe…* you prayed. Then, you saw your dad walk out of the hotel. He walked towards the car and entered it without a word.

“Drive,” Mr. Kim spoke to the driver.

“Dad, what happened wasn’t Kwangmin’s fault. I was crying and he was only trying to h-” you tried to explain.

“We’ll talk at home,” your dad said as he turned his head away from you.

--

Kwangmin walked slowly towards the door. His thoughts were on you. Thinking of what you would be going through right now; stress, uncertainty and unhappiness. He dug his pockets and took out a ring which sparkled in the moonlight. He sighed as he opened the rooftop staircase door. *I wanted to ask you the ultimate question, I guess now’s not the time* Kwangmin sighed.

“Jo Kwangmin!” Minwoo yelled from the corridor.

Kwangmin shot his head up and saw his friends running towards.

“So how did it go? Did you do what I told you to do?” Youngmin waggled his brows.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes.

“Where’s _____?” Jeongmin asked.

“Mr. Kim found us on the rooftop before I could give her the ring,” Kwangmin played with the ring in his fingers.

“I’m sorry that we can’t do anything else,” Dong Hyun sighed.

“Well, love . That’s why I’m staying single,” Youngmin scoffed.

“Dude, are you forgetting that Japanese girl?” Hyunseong laughed.

“Oh! The one that Youngmin sleep talks about?” Minwoo played along.

Kwangmin chuckled at his friends. Youngmin smacked the backs of his friends.

“I do not sleep talk and you guys haven’t even seen me sleep since you’ve got here!” Youngmin whined.

“You sleep talk when you were dozing off in the car, Youngmin,” Dong Hyun added.

Kwangmin shook his head as he eyed his brother who understood what he was feeling. No amount of fun and games could lift up his mood. Then, the sound of glass breaking sounded through the corridor. The 6 of their heads snapped in the direction of the sound. Kwangmin widened his eyes as he saw who it was.

*Niel?* he thought.

Niel stumbled uncontrollably as he mumbled unaudible words under his breath. *I’m sorry, ____... I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m useless… I can’t even do this for you…* Niel cried as he buried his face in his hands.

“Hey guys, why don’t you go home first? I’ll take care of this guy,” Kwangmin spoke not taking his eyes from drunken Niel.

“Are you sure? I can beat up the hell out of him for you,” Youngmin cracked his knuckles.

“Lock him up in a room so he won’t do anything stupid, hyung, please,” Kwangmin directed his command to Dong Hyun.

He nodded before pulling Youngmin away. Kwangmin walked towards Niel and knelt next to the drunken guy.

“Hey, you alright there?” Kwangmin said.

“I’m an , Jo kwangmin. I don’t deserve her,” Niel spoke.

“Let’s get you a room to help you sober up, the media are still around. They might find you like this and it would be bad for your company and will end up hurting ___ even more,” Kwangmin said as he helped Niel up.

Kwangmin took out his phone and called his secretary.

“Jo Kwangmin here. Please get me a suite on the top level and hand me the card at the door, I’ll be there in 10 minutes,” he said before helping him walk slowly.

“Kwangmin, did you give her the ring yet?” Niel mumbled as he leaned on Kwangmin’s support.

Kwangmin shook his head.

“WHY?!” Niel half screamed and half yelled.

Kwangmin hushed him and looked around.

“Her dad found us at the rooftop,” Kwangmin sighed.

“I don’t want her to marry me! I don’t want her to marry me! I want her to be happy! I-I-I-I feel dizzy…” Niel held his head.

*Next time, think twice before drinking… Stupid…* Kwangmin rolled his eyes. Suddenly, a flash appeared from the other end of the corridor. Niel turned his head and saw reporters and cameras coming their way. Kwangmin saw it too. They both ran for it but as soon as Kwangmin gone up the stairs to the top level, Niel fell and became unconscious on the carpeted hotel corridor, drunken. The reporters tried waking him up but it was to no avail. On the other hand, Kwangmin ran up the stairs and looked back a little to find no one after him. Not even Niel.

*Oh . Where the heck did he go?* Kwangmin cursed.

--

You got home and walked straight into your room. Your mom worriedly looked at your dad. Your dad shook his head.

“I don’t understand her. I’m only doing this for her future and her well-being,” Mr. Kim spoke.

“Her? Don’t you mean your company’s future and your company’s well-being? I don’t think you have ever considered her feelings in this,” Mrs. Kim harshly said as she threw her purse on the sofa and glared at her husband.

“I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong here. I’m her father, I know what is good for her,” Mr. Kim replied.

“Ani. You’re her father. However, you think you know what is good for her. We have been absent from her life most of the time and suddenly, we come back and force her into this kind of marriage without even considering the fact that she is in love?” Mrs. Kim spoke.

“In love?” Mr. Kim repeated.

“Yes, dear. In love. She is in love with the son of our close friends, the Jo family. Have you considered that fact?” Mrs. Kim softened her tone as she walked towards her husband.

“How would I know if this isn’t another one of that puppy love?” Mr. Kim said.

“Do you think it is? I don’t. She is a grown up. Why don’t you have a heart-to-heart conversation with her and listen to her opinions about this?” Mrs. Kim spoke.

“But-”

“Go,” Mrs. Kim cut him off.

 

Comments please! Sorry again for the freaking long hiatus /:

Deanny <3