How did Niel become your boyfriend?

My perfect boyfriend~

“Yah, _____. Come here,” Niel called you as soon as class ended.

Kwangmin saw your scared expression. He wanted to ask if you’re okay but he saw your assuring smile and he walked away from you. You went to Niel who was so pissed. You sat next to Niel. Then, suddenly Niel pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and pushed him away.

“What are you doing?” you smacked Niel on the arm.

“Why don’t you ever let your boyfriend kiss you?” Niel harshly muttered the words into your ear making you shiver.

“People are looking,” you pecked his cheek.

“So?” Niel cupped your cheek and glared into your eyes making you shiver a little.

Girls who admired you saw your scared expression and pitied you. They wanted to help you but they were afraid of Niel.

“Niel, stop it. I told you, I don’t like it when you get angry like this,” you gently spoke as you cupped his cheek.

*Despite Niel’s anger, she still treated him nicely*the girls thought. That’s why they admired you. You always treated everyone nicely although they are harsh towards you. Niel rolled his eyes and s his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. *Niel, please don’t do this* you begged in your mind. Then, he kissed your lips once more and pressing you against him. You tried to push him away but he wouldn’t let go.

“Niel! Stop it!” you squealed in between your lips.

Niel forcefully let you go and narrowed his eyes at you.

“Why do you always do that?” he yelled.

“I don’t like it. Kwangmin is waiting for me, I’ll meet you after school,” you smiled slightly and stood up.

“If anyone of my members sees him lay a finger on you, he’s going down,” Niel muttered.

“Be. Nice,” you spoke and smiled before walking out of class where you spotted Kwangmin leaning against the wall.

He saw you and smiled.

“There you are, I thought you left,” you smiled.

“Oh, I couldn’t find my class so I thought I’ll wait for you,” he grinned.

“What class? I have free period now,” you said.

“Oh, I think I have physics?” he turned the schedule in his hands around and around.

*He’s so silly, it’s cute*you thought and laughed.

“Kwangmin-ssi, you’re holding the schedule upside down, here let me check,” you took the paper from him.

You turned it around and looked at the schedule. Kwangmin smiled as he gazed at you concentrating on looking at the schedule. *I don’t know why she’s even with that guy* Kwangmin thought and sighed.

“Ah! You have free period too! And your next class is Physical Education as well!” you snapped your fingers.

Kwangmin widened his eyes.

“I didn’t even see that,” Kwangmin gasped.

“That’s because you were holding the paper upside down, you’re so silly Kwangmin,” you laughed and shook your head.

“So, what do we do now?” he asked.

“I was thinking of bringing you around the school since we have the time now,” you thought.

“Sure, let’s go!” Kwangmin excitedly said.

You brought Kwangmin to your favorite places of the school, the mini garden, the school library, the cafeteria, the gym, the dance room, and the music rooms.

“Oh! Hello, _____!” a group of girls happily said.

“Hello!” you waved and smiled.

“____-ssi, are you helping a new student?” one of the girls spoke.

Kwangmin stood awkwardly and rubbed his neck uncomfortably.

“Oh? Yes. Girls, meet Kwangmin. He’s a new transfer student,” you smiled.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” the girls smiled.

Kwangmin smiled back and bowed.

“Hello!” he smiled.

*He’s like the male version of ____! He’s so handsome as well! They look so cute together!* the girls thought. The girls quickly hurried away leaving Kwangmin speechless. You laughed a little and continued walking with Kwangmin.

“____-ssi, don’t me asking but how did you and your boyfriend ended up together?” Kwangmin asked smiling.

“Ah, it’s a long story. Niel used to be nice last time, but he joined that weird gang then he started changing,” you mumbled.

“Do you love him?” Kwangmin asked.

“Of course, I do. He’s probably under a peer pressure,” you smiled.

“You are such an understanding person,” Kwangmin smiled.

“Annia, it’s just being considerate. He’s just like another human, he knows what’s right and wrong,” you smiled again.

You walked ahead. Kwangmin slowly walked and smiled.*What a naïve person, not everyone is like that* Kwangmin sighed and shook his head.

“Niel was a nice person. He confessed to me with a rose and a card and said, ‘be mine’,” you explained to Kwangmin who listened and nodded.

“Then, I was confused. Why would I be his?” you felt stupid as you said that.

Kwangmin laughed a little.

“Was that day white day?” Kwangmin asked.

You gasped and nodded.

“I didn’t know it was white day because I was busy studying for my music class,” you admitted guilty.

Kwangmin chuckled and shook his head.

“What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?” you asked curiously.

“Oh? Me? Anni, I don’t have any,” Kwangmin grinned.

“Don’t lie! How could someone so good-looking like you not be taken? Is she in this school?” you teased.

*she called me good-looking!* he laughed like a child and waved his hand to show that he was serious.

“Do you at least have an ideal type?” you asked.

“Hmm, I don’t really know,” he looked up and thought.

“Hmph, liar~” you sang casually as you bumped his shoulder on purpose.

“Seriously!” he laughed.

*They’re so cute together!* the people around you were thinking as they went crazy over Kwangmin’s looks.

After free period, you and Kwangmin headed for Physical Education class. You helped Kwangmin find the boys’ locker room.

“See you at class!” you ran to the girls’ locker room waving.

*See you!* Kwangmin laughed in his heart.

 

COMMENT PLEASE :B LOVED! <: