Marriage

My perfect boyfriend~

“Andwae, this cannot be happening,” Kwangmin muttered as he saw the front page of the Taiwan business magazine.

“What is?” Youngmin scooted over.

Their eyes bulged out of their sockets; making their eyes look bigger than they are. Kwangmin sighed.

HEADLINE NEWS: HEIR OF THE AHN COMPANY IS TO MARRY THE DAUGHTER OF K.ENTERPRISE?

Last night, an officially statement was made by Mr. Ahn and Mr. Kim themselves stating that they’ll be arranging a date for their children to be wed soon. This is a much awaited event because the Ahn Company and the K.Enterprise has always been the top few industrial companies in Korea. Will this arrangement mean that they’ll be merging their companies together? ......

“She really moved on anymore, huh?” Youngmin spoke.

“I don’t know, but I doubt she’s happy about this,” Kwangmin threw the magazine at the side.

“What makes you think so? You said it yourself how you saw Niel treat her. What if she really listened to your letter and really gave him a chance? Afterall, you did say she was angry with you…” Youngmin voiced out his opinion.

*Seriously, Youngmin… You’re not helping…* Kwangmin eyed Youngmin and looked away.*Although he can be pretty dumb sometimes, he has a point… what if? Still, I have this uneasy feeling…* Kwangmin said as he walked out of his hotel suite to his parent’s suite.

He knocked on the door a few times before entering the suite. His mom was preparing breakfast while his dad was watching the news. It was about the marriage of Ahn Company and K.Enterprise. Kwangmin’s shoulder slumped.

“Dad, how long are we going to be away from Korea? Don’t you remember I have school to attend? I need to go to college too,” Kwangmin spoke.

“We’ll be going home soon, son. I know you’re worried over _____... But, she’s going to get married to-” he wanted to reply.

“No, she’s not. She’ll never do that. If we’re not going home in 2 days, I’m leaving myself,” Kwangmin cut off his dad’s words.

He left the room angrily and went to his suite where he locked himself in his room. Youngmin sighed as he looked at the door of the room which Kwangmin is in. *Should I do something…?* Youngmin thought as he fished out his phone and started to scroll down his phonebook.

--

You woke up and smelled something cooking from the kitchen. You were still not used to the fact that your parents had come home from Japan and are staying with you in this house. You washed up and went downstairs to join your parents for breakfast.

“_____, we’re going to meet the Ahns today, so dress up nicely,” your dad smiled at you.

You sighed. *Right… the marriage… I’m going to get married with… Daniel…* You thought as you ate my cereal.

Niel watched you with sad eyes. He knew you didn’t want this. Although, he wanted to marry out, he didn’t want to marry out because of a business contract, he wanted to marry you on a mutual relationship. The two of you sat at the table quietly as your dads talked happily with each other.

“Besides, Niel and ____ were together once. I’m sure they’ll get along and learn to love each other again,” your dad said as he smiled at Niel.

Niel hesitated for a while, not knowing what to say. It was obvious that your dad didn’t know what happen between the two of you. You just forced a smile and nodded.

“Yes, appa,” you muttered.

--

Niel went to the balcony of the restaurant to find you leaning against the railing. You looked at the necklace pendant that Kwangmin gave you. *When will you come back? I have so many things to say to you… I need to explain to myself… I don’t want to get married to Niel... I don’t have feelings for him. This is wrong…* you sighed as you looked at the night sky.

Niel went to your side and stood leaned against the railing next to you. You turned your head a little and saw him. You smiled a little and sighed.

“So, I guess we’re going to get married huh?” you spoke softly.

“Ani, we’re not,” Niel just said casually.

You turned your head to face him, surprised. Niel looked at you and smiled. He took your hand in his and sighed.

“Although I really don’t mind and would actually love to marry you, I can’t and I won’t because you aren’t happy. I will keep my promise, ______. I will make you happy again. I’ll get him back,” Niel caressed the back of your hand.

Your eyes welled up with tears and nodded your head.

“T-thank you, Niel,” you hugged him.

He gladly hugged you back. You smiled as you continued to lean against the railing. Then, the both of you spotted blinking lights in the night sky. It was an airplane in the air flying towards the direction of the airport. You smiled and sighed.

“You think Kwangmin might be in there?” you asked Niel as you looked at the airplane in the sky.

“Well, I can’t say anything for sure. But, if he is, I’m sure he’ll come to look for you,” Niel said.

The both of you watched the night sky as your parents were in the restaurant talking about business plans and all the wedding details.

 

Hey guys~ :D Comment please! KOMAWO!^^

Deanny <3