A dream

My perfect boyfriend~

You woke up, drenched in sweat. It was just a dream. You dreamt that he came back. You curled yourself in a ball again and started to cry. *Kwangmin… where are you?*

You looked at your phone and wanted to dial Kwangmin’s number. Yes, you have tried doing that but it would always go to voicemail. You hesitated a while. Then, you decided to call Niel instead. First, it rang… and rang… and rang… then someone picked up. It didn’t sound like Niel.

“Hello? _____ Noona?” Changjo said.

“Oh? Changjo? Why are you picking up Niel’s call?” you asked.

“We’re… having a sleepover at Niel’s house!” Changjo said.

“Ah? Really? Then, is everyone asleep already?” you asked as you looked at the time.

You gasped as you saw it was 3 o’clock in the morning.

“Oh, everyone is asleep, except for me and Ricky,” he said tiredly.

“Why? You should get some sleep, stop playing those video games,” you sighed.

“Arrasso, noona! You should sleep too! Noona will not be pretty if you keep sleeping late,” Ricky’s voice said through the phone suddenly, making you smile a little.

“Arrasso, jalja,” you said before hanging up.

You sighed and got up. Suddenly, you felt something was wrong. Jojo was not next to your bed anymore. You got suspicious and went out of the room to search for him.

“Jojo, where are you?” you called out.

Then, Jojo barked from the front door.

“Jojo, what are you doing here?” you shook your head.

Jojo whined and barked again. *Just like that other day when Kwangmin and Youngmin left.* you thought.

“I know jojo, I know you miss them too but they’re not here right now… I wish they would come back too,” you kissed Jojo and brought him into the room.

--

Kwangmin hid behind the pillar when he heard your voice. Youngmin gasped and hid with him. They came to your house to check up on you. Suddenly, they saw Jojo. Jojo was happy to see them too. Just as Youngmin was about to open the window, they heard your voice.

“Jojo, where are you?” Kwangmin froze and quickly hid behind the pillar.

Youngmin ran after him and did the same. They listened to you talk to Jojo.

“I know jojo, I know you miss them too but they’re not here right now… I wish they would come back too,”  Kwangmin heard you speak.

He felt bad. But, it didn’t matter anymore. Because now, he’s back.

 

 

Oh yeah~ I couldn't wait to post this for you guys^^ hehe, sorry if it's anti- but I wrote this earlier before and yeah... SORRY!

Do comment!

Deanny~