All is well now… right?

My perfect boyfriend~

 

 “Niel~ Psst,” you tried to call for Niel during Physics class, one of the classes where Kwangmin isn’t in and Niel is.

Niel turned his head a few times before seeing you. He raised his eyebrows at you. You smiled at him and mouthed ‘thanks’ to him. He smiled back and nodded. Niel sighed and looked in front. *Now, my heart is at ease seeing her smile but why does it ache so much?*

-FLASHBACK-

Niel walked into the Ahn’s company office. Everyone greeted him. He didn’t look at them. All he did was, walk straight to his father’s office and went inside abruptly.

“What is it, son? I have a meeting in 10 minutes,” Mr. Ahn spoke hastily.

“I’ll do it,” Niel spoke.

“Do what?” Mr. Ahn raised an eyebrow.

“You know what I mean, dad. I’ll… try to get  _____ for the company’s sake,” Niel spoke carefully.

“Fanstastic! I’ll tell the Kim family to set a date for the both of you,” Mr. Ahn clapped his hands.

“What? What do you mean a date? We’re close already,” Niel said.

“Of course I know that. I mean a wedding date. Since the both of you are close, there’s no need to petty dates and get-to-know-each-other-better dinners, we’ll just go straight to the engagement and marriage,” Mr. Ahn spoke.

*WHAT?! I DIDN’T MEAN TO GO THIS FAR…* Niel gulped nervously. He mentally face-palmed himself. *Well… at least news will spread and then Kwangmin might come back…right?* Niel thought. Then, Mr. Ahn called his secretary to tell her to set a date with Mr. Kim, your dad.

“You’re doing the right thing, Niel,” Mr. Ahn said.

“I know I am,” Niel said but what he meant with that sentence was a totally different idea with what his father had in mind.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

--

You, on the other hand, were gleaming with happiness. *He’s back… he’s back! It’s not a dream! It’s not a dream!* after class, you ran to Niel and hugged him. Niel froze and laughed stiffly when he saw Kwangmin and Youngmin enter the classroom to search for you. You, of course, didn’t see Kwangmin. Kwangmin’s happy bright face turned dull and black when he saw you hug Niel, smiling while you’re at it. You turned your head to face Kwangmin and let go of Niel quickly.

“Can we talk?” Kwangmin spoke.

You nodded and followed Kwangmin out. The both of you walked quietly to the rooftop. You sat quietly at the bench while Kwangmin leaned against the edge of the bench as he gazed at you. You couldn’t take your eyes off him.

“I heard the news…” Kwangmin started.

“About?” you spoke.

“You and Niel getting married,” Kwangmin said.

“Oh… Is that why you came back?” you said softly, getting a little hurt.

“Ye- N- I mean, are you going to marry him?” Kwangmin said while clearing his throat a little.

“Well… I-I don’t k-know…” you mumbled before turning away.

Then, the atmosphere around you started to get weird again. You looked down and started to remember of the scene when you left Kwangmin on the rooftop a few months ago. Suddenly a pair of arms slid around your waist. You looked up and saw Kwangmin looking at you with those eyes you missed so much. Your eyes started to fill up with tears again.

“I don’t want you to marry him,” Kwangmin muttered.

“I-I don’t want to either…,” you hugged him back as you leaned against his chest.

“I missed you so… much,” Kwangmin spoke as he hugged you tighter.

“I’m sorry for what happened that day… I didn’t mean to… I don’t know what was I sayi-” Kwangmin pecked your lips to shut you up.

“Stop apologizing, it’s not your fault. I was never angry with you,” Kwangmin smiled at you.

You smiled back as tears streamed down your cheeks. Kwangmin chuckled as he wiped your tears away.

“Why are you crying?” Kwangmin asked.

“I’m… so… happy that you’re back,” you sobbed.

“I thought you’re angry with me before I left… that’s why I didn’t tell you,” Kwangmin placed his forehead against yours.

“But you came back… you can’t live without me huh?” you tried cracking a joke while you wiped away your tears, smiling.

“Well… I didn’t come back to you to tell you that I can’t live without you. I can live without you,” Kwangmin said, making you open your eyes and pulling back from him to shoot him a glare and a pout.

Kwangmin laughed and pulled you back into his arms as he kissed your forehead.

“I just don’t want to live without you,” Kwangmin whispered in your ear.

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Don’t ever leave me again,” you raised your tone a little.

“Don’t think I’ll ever be,” he chuckled.

--

At the door, Niel was watching you and Kwangmin having your making-up moment at the rooftop. His heart ached but he was happy when he saw you smiling again. This time, he saw that the colors of your eyes were brighter and happier. *What do I do now?* Niel sighed. L.Joe patted him on .

“Don’t worry bro, there’re many chicks out there,” L.Joe said.

“If you’re trying to comfort him, you’re doing a terrible job at doing that,” C.A.P rolled his eyes.

“At least I tried,” L.Joe shot him a look.

“Come on, Niel. Let’s hang out and forget about this. I bet ____ is happy now. You kept your promise,” Chunji gave Niel an encouraging nod.

Ricky and Changjo peeped through window to see you. They smiled but then they looked back at Niel.

“Hmm, I don’t want to be a mood-spoiler but aren’t ____ noona and Niel going to get married after they graduate?” Ricky rubbed his neck.

Niel snapped his head to Ricky and widened his eyes. *Oh … I forgot!*  Niel realized.

 

 

Hey guys! Remember when I told you I'm going to China for a while? Yeah, so I'll be kinda on a hiatus for a week~ SORRY! I'll update asap^^ I HOPE YOU'LL WAIT FOR ME TO COME BACK! THANK YOU!

Deanny~ Comment please!