Slap slap slap.

My perfect boyfriend~

“He’s back!”

“What? YOU’RE KIDDING!”

“No, I’m not, you doofus!”

“What? The Jo twins are back?!”

“My husband!”

“Stop dreaming, dimwit,”

“He’s back!!!!! OMG!!!!”

“OPPAAAA!!”

The rumours hit the school hard and spread like wild bush fire. You were walking in school and no one even noticed to even throw a disgusted glance at you. They were all busy screaming and gossiping. You didn’t bother to look at them because you were thinking about the upcoming test.

You went to class and sat down quietly. You glanced at the empty seat next to you again and sighed. Well… I can’t be sad forever, right? Then, your phone buzzed. You had gotten a text message from Niel.

--

Niel got out of his car and looked at the chaos. He smirked and chuckled. I knew it would work. Then, as though it was on queue, Teen Top joined him as he walked into school. He saw the students gossiping and happily cheering upon hearing Jo twins’ return. Niel sighed and shook his head.

“Niel, what did you do?” C.A.P muttered.

“Oh, I got my ways,” Niel smirked.

“So, you planned the arranged marriage with _____?” Chunji said.

Nirl shrugged his shoulders and chuckled as he continued walking. Then, the long-waited had arrived. The jo twins walked into school. All the girls screamed and started to go crazy.

http://boyfriendboyband.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/20110927000505_1.jpg

Two bright faces walked into school. At first, they were confused. Then, they realized what is happening.

“Ah, this commotion is because we returned?” Youngmin scoffed.

“Yah. Stop being so narcissistic,” Kwangmin shot him a look.

“Look at that,” Youngmin looked at the direction of school.

It had a poster of you. Yes, it was from one of the bullying that had happened when the Jo twin left. Kwangmin stopped and went to the poster. He was shocked when he saw what was on the poster.

“Cheat. Loser. .

She cheated on Niel and also on Kwangmin!”

Youngmin saw what Kwangmin was so angry about.

“We caused her to be bullied? Just because we left?” Youngmin said.

Kwangmin just looked at his brother and looked away. Then, they continued walking to class.

--

Kwangmin took a seat next to you. You were resting your head on the table. He glanced at your silky hair and sighed. Then, the teacher entered.

“Goodmorning, class- Oh? Jo Kwangmin, you’re back,” the teacher said.

Kwangmin nodded and smiled as the whole class turned to him. Then, you quickly turned your head and saw Kwangmin. Your eyes widened and you did something Kwangmin didn’t expect. You slapped yourself a couple of times on the cheek. I’m dreaming again? Right?! Did I fall in a Coma or something?! You continued slapping yourself. Then, Kwangmin took your hands and placed them on the table. You froze at his touch.

Kwangmin watched you as you slowly turned your body to face the board. *Has she gone insane?* You gasped and tried to pay attention to class. But, you simply couldn’t when your heart got excited as though a part of you is coming back. You smiled a little when you sneaked a peek at him. He had hair which made him look so much mature. His eyes were still angelic and pure like he always was.

*He’s back!*your heart beamed with happiness.

 

 

OMG!! 104 subscribers~~~~ THANK YOU GUYS!!!!~~~ I'm so happy right now^^ Do continue to give this fic love!^^ ILOVEYOUGUYS <:

Deanny~ Comment still^^